/aquatic/

Does Jow Forums partake in aquatic activities?

Attached: Saaya Irie - pool.jpg (1050x1688, 509K)

Waterpolopill is real. Highest chances of making it into navy seal teams, PJs, etc. Perfect athleticism.

get in the water and train, bros

Attached: kap7-water-polo-10.jpg (750x498, 163K)

looks like a bunch of fags m8 ngl

waterpolo qts

Attached: 65a677e9698218c605a868a11f208436.jpg (1539x1080, 221K)

The body of the 4th one from the left + the face of the 4th from the right. Also, someone please edit this so we can roll

this would be so awkward if a disgusting trans fag was allowed on the team

i gotchu brah

Attached: 1568259441990.jpg (1539x1080, 368K)

Nah, I had a mate who was in the swimming team back in highschool, I don't want to step into a pool after the things he's told me.
Fun fact: clean pools don't have have a strong chlorine smell. The gas is emitted as the chemicals reacts.

For the last time, YES.

Attached: 0F02D55B-DA22-4FC3-9778-B2124CCDE06E.png (1242x2208, 484K)

I like to dive as deep as I can before I feel like death is certain then I try to go deeper then get scared and go back up

Rawlins

r0ll

le rolle

8, 0, or 11 plz

Hahahahaha this nigga can only do 75m breaststroke before he needs a break haha what a loser dyes

Does receiving golden showers from a prostitute count? If so yes.

Oh boy

Imagine having sex reassignment surgery then thinking you could participate in something like this photo shoot

>got literally the worst one
OK I'm allowed a reroll right?

What, she's cute

I'm imagining a surgeon slicing open the ball sack down the middle and removing the testes. Then using a specialized tool to fashion a vaginal cavity, inverting the penis and moving the head of the penis near the entrance of the vagina to simulate a faux clitoris. Some rectal tissue is removed and attached to the inside of the cavity, the rectum tissue secretes juice for lubrication. The ball sack skin is shaped into labia.

Once the operation is successful and healed I'm imagining them participating in a photo shoot as a transgender.

Quality bait, friend! Everything besides freestyle was when I was moving around on either end or helping the person I was splitting my lane with. I literally swam two miles.

you had 1 job, how hard is it to make a roll pic, you turbo faggot trip nigger

Only 5 of those women are attractive.

I will taint the anglo bloodline

It's because they are white, most white women are not attractive

Yes. I hunt and sink whaling boats every second Friday of the month.

rollin'

for hungary

0 get