At a recent convention i was cosplaying pic related and i caught a group of girls laughing...

at a recent convention i was cosplaying pic related and i caught a group of girls laughing. i played it off pretty well but later i noticed one of the girls in line for something and i asked her why they were laughing at me and she was real awkward and frightened at first but i explained that i wasnt following her i just randomly spotted her and she went on to say that it wasnt me it was just my cosplay and i asked what exactly about it was so funny and she just said it just wasnt "it"

now ive asked this in several different forums and everyone keeps saying it is my body and not my cosplay so im here asking Jow Forums for advice

Attached: wondercon.jpg (1200x1600, 267K)

'cause you look like a dink

Attached: dink.jpg (944x1024, 124K)

ok thank you for replying but that isn't really the type of critique im asking for

hahaha faggot

That's a terrible Cable costume for one

ok thank you, i hear you loud and clear now please help me

>chicks laughing at dudes at cosplay cons because they aren't 6'4 greek gods in costumes
Wut? I've never been into this cosplay shit. Have normies actually displaced the nerds out from this shit?

Read the fucking sticky

>literally who is this supposed to be
>your dingus is showing

Look me straight in the eye and tell me you're cute.

Do you own a dance belt

Is that a retard in blue spandex

that's a terrible costume. your expression says "look at me, i'm a badass" but your costume says "i'm a huge nerd, shove me in a shower room locker". there's a reason live action capeshit chooses to remake classic costumes with a more gritty, "realistic" aesthetic.

Attached: deadpool_2_-twitter_ryan_reynolds.jpg (768x433, 64K)

Love the drawn avatar

/thread

>going to every convention as Dr. Venture (Rusty) because you pull it off so well.

Attached: 2kj8pd.jpg (150x150, 6K)

That is not a cosplay. That is a lanky virgin wearing some colorful feetie pajamas brandishing a nerf gun at the slumber party he's having for his 12th birthday party.

Who?

For a fitness forum, you guys sure are adamant about giving fitness advice. Could it be that... Oh I don't know NOONE HERE IS FIT?

I'd thought you were Cyclops tbqh

Close. Cyclops' son Cable

Its the fucking boots you look like a clown

Attached: 1556883132920.gif (615x525, 29K)

>Could it be that... Oh I don't know NOONE HERE IS FIT?
no it's that you and your thread are retarded, now fuck off back to /cgl/ like a good twink

Attached: 1517439886928.jpg (500x378, 26K)

>gauges
>shit trigger discipline
>12" arms
>small dick
>terrible shoes
Pick an6 of the following faggot.

just ctrl F for a CBT you fucking turbovirgin. your onesie looks like shit and you should be ashamed

Probably the lack of trigger discipline and the small pee pee got the girls giggling.

Do heavy compound movements friend and you will be alright.

Attached: 1432060908218.jpg (720x576, 40K)

Dude cable needs to be mascular, you are not.
Work out or get a muscle suit.

The cosplay looks cheap (wallmart cheap) and your face has zero charisma.

You look like a 20 year old loser who does drugs alone at home when his parents are out. Like you never worked in your life.

You also screwed up the hair color.

And small penis.

Attached: 5f8cf25703b37416ba63065212944334.jpg (439x598, 51K)