Does 16:8 fasting will help me to reveal my abs in a week?

I just got invited to a pool party (Im a autist who just got friends because Im semifit by normie standards). Before that I was just trying to gain mass through bulking. I know I have abs but I want to know if I follow the 16:8 fasting will help me to reveal them in a week. Or should I do another one?
Thanks in advance

Attached: PicsArt_08-23-10.58.51.jpg (1982x2643, 412K)

no keep gaining
unless u take some dnp ur not gonna pop in a week

You look good enough for the pool already, and your 16:8 would require maybe 4-5 weeks till you got defined abs.
Just go to the party and don't be sober.

There's no way you can get visible abs in a week. Maybe taking DNP and fasting for a week will, but that is dangerous.
.Also 16:8 won't make you lose fat, a calorie deficit will.

Kill yourself normalfaggot.

not possible, maybe if you go starvation mode but you'll lose muscle

Fasting has no advantage over traditional dieting , in the end it's just about calories

Jackson Tann?

they dont look very developed, how long have you been lifting and how many times do you train abs

No

no one cares ehat you look like you autistic faggot.
to answer your question a week gives you enough time to do a water cut if you're desperate. look it up on youtube if you're not familiar with the protocols

I'm at a similar bf% OP

you may think you're 13-15% but you're actually around 16%-18% bf

don't delude yourself.

Is this bait? Just lower your bf% through CICO and train abs

60 days of IF on a 2800 deficit still no abs

Attached: IMG-20190911-WA0010.jpg (1589x1030, 365K)

Work your core more and 30 more days and you'll have some visible abdominal definition

What do you mean 2800 deficit, how many calories are you eating?

Attached: 1566764632030s.jpg (250x165, 4K)

I fell for the meme " don't train your abs bro, it's not necessary" so i just started to isolate them like a month ago three days a week. Today its not difficult to do core exercises with correct form, so I know that i just gained something, and I feel them, but with my bf% can't reveal them.

Sorry, I don't know what it means.

Damn, that's actually a lot, maybe you're right, for the moment I'll just stick to core exercises.

Thanks, I'll look it up.

Attached: 1566712022362.jpg (811x506, 230K)

Thanks, I'll just continue with my core exercises then, no cut for now.

no

You need to make a proper, 3-4 month cut. Even after that I don't think your abs are developed enough to be seen. You have around 20% bf now.

IF works for me because eating full meal that is satiating and skipping a meal is easier than multiple small ones.