If we cant get women by gaining muscle then how else are we supposed too?

if we cant get women by gaining muscle then how else are we supposed too?

Attached: 1563306859832 (3).jpg (481x501, 50K)

Talking to them?

Try being social instead of just having muscle and fantasizing about having a girlfriend

The thing I really never understood about this entire site is the struggle to get a girlfriend when I've known gigantic autistic people who could get them

Try improving your grammer, sweaty.

Talk to them ?!!

Muscle is all you need for quick sex from dating apps, but for an actual girlfriend try making jokes.

Hookerpill

Attached: Halloween-Toy-kids-Adult-Funny-Teeth-5Pcs-Devil-Fangs-Caps-Halloween-Decorative-2018-Plastic-green-V (640x640, 129K)

>jokes
Welp, there go my chances at breeding.

Top kek.

Wait. you actually made me laugh..

Pick them up

youre that guy that posts in all my threads a stupid joke about grammar with many grammar mistakes.

what kind of stupid joke is that? its not even funny, its not even a troll its just fucking stupid and i dont even get why you make that post everytime and i dont even get why you think it irks me or pisses me off in any way, shape, or form.

About what exactly? The NFL?

about the insane clown posse and psychopathic records and the holy "The Great Milenko"?

Dogshit tier clueless normalfag """"""advice"""""".

Help me boys there's this really cute girl who looks like she weighs 90 pounds with a rock in her pocket and I've been sharing a bench with her for weeks. The only thing I've said to her so far is "you wanna slice?" while I was eating pizza. She declined. She's been shooting glances at me so I think she's fair game, but I ain't sure about my next move.

Attached: 1565212248812.jpg (707x682, 74K)

yeah jokes like that

>Hey I'm Dickface
>whats your name?

the ti passed the fruit loops past to 2 too

When you max out on your biggest lift ask her to spot you

Why are you eating pizza at the gym? You go to planet fatness?

Cocaine?

Try saying hello to her. Every connection I've made with a girl in the past has started with a hello. I haven't even talked to any chicks in 3-4 years though so I don't remember what the fuck you're supposed to say after hello

"hello"?

isnt that how jack the ripper introduced himself? it sounds like something hed say

I think after saying hello that's when you are supposed to invite her to your minecraft server.

Enslaving them.

Attached: it burns.jpg (944x683, 85K)

>Go outside, experience life
>Approach them
>Be a good man
>be charming
>be loving
>be assertive
>try to be someone females want to be around

Trying it for some time now, kind of works but I would much rather just crawl back into my bed and lift weights rest of the time.

hi im scott

Old fashioned way, hit them in the head with a club and rape them

Wrong

i fucking hate you scott

You're supposed to ask if she can wallbounce in gears of war

Boogie dies 2020

Attached: images.jpg (216x233, 5K)

Ask her if she needs help showering

Gain charisma.

rap