I hope you faggots have had your anti cancer drink of the day

I hope you faggots have had your anti cancer drink of the day.

Attached: 20190912_135828.jpg (4032x3024, 3.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/benefits-of-pineapple#section6
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3435786/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9637947
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12442909/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i take a suppository about that same size

what else do you add? I wanna start drinking some fresh shakes that arent fucking protein powder.

what is that? I wanna anti cancer drink too :(

Post proof.

Cancer runs on glucose, berries are not anti cancerous, but they're good for a short burst of energy and they're a divine treat from the gods, Leafy greens are toxic and damage the gut with oxalates that inhibit mineral absorption. You've also got a lot of fiber in there which also damages the gut and aides in constipation. Looks like it'll become a useless sugar sludge with extremely little micronutrient content that'll come out the same way it went in. It's not anticancer in the slightest

The benefits of leafy greens come from their ability to keep your intestines moving. 99% of anti cancer diet is keeping burned carcinogenic meat out of your colon.

except the amount of nitrates that naturally occur in those fruits and veggies will ironically give you more cancer. Dont believe me look it up dumbass

so literally everything gives you cancer. Figures.

If you can find a high quality source from a local farm, make a shake of raw eggs, raw milk (if you can tolerate the casein proteins, try it out to see if it bothers you), raw cream and if you want to increase palatability throw in a little bit of raw honey. It's great post workout and is nutritionally complete, has everything needed for good gains, and assuming you can tolerate all of those, there's nothing inflammatory, it's all food that is the easiest to digest and it contains plenty of probiotics to optimize gut function.

>what else do you add
Spinach, alfalfa sprouts, all sorts of berries, strawberries, mango, pineapple.
Yeah no worries, mate.
*Unzips pants*
.t cancer

Red meat and processed meat are the two primary causes of cancer (from food).

>so literally everything gives you cancer
how long have you are lived on these earth to never not know this

>pineapple.

based

healthline.com/nutrition/benefits-of-pineapple#section6

They say that because of TMAO right? They also say meat causes cancer because the gut converts creatine or some other amino acid into TMAO. Not sure if I buy the TMAO thing, cuz fish will also produce it in the gut. Fish and meat don't cause cancer if from a natural source.

Leafy greens are literally indigestible, they don't keep the gut moving, they stop it as they sit there and ferment because we can't process it until it's expelled from us. Meat doesn't cause cancer if from a natural source. Do you understand how many pesticides, herbicides and other chemicals are sprayed on these veggies and fruits that are grown on monocropped, nutrient depleted soils? It also takes a LOT of cooking for meat to produce the heterocyclic amines that cause cancer, you have to burn it to a char, and anyone who does that is a smidge dumb.

ignore this nigger, he is TRYING to give you cancer. Drink your green slushies.

What do you think you're getting out of all the ingredients you listed? You're telling people to consume sugar, indigestible fiber that damages the gut and chemical stressors produced by plants that inhibit the gut's ability to function, absorb minerals, create seratonin and dopamine and so on. These shakes are useless, they taste pretty nice, but it's just fodder to run on until you get hungry an hour or two later because it's not actually satiating

kek literally conspiracy theory tier nutrition beliefs.

Read an epidemiology study sometime. It’s the only definitive evidence of what works and what doesn’t. Fiber is good and red meat is really, really, really bad. Chicken is slightly less bad. That’s the science. I know it makes you upset, but science doesn’t care about your feelings.

.t fat tin foil wearer

>vegetables and fruit are unhealthy
yeah, im gonna call bullshit

If you can find all of these ingredients from a local farm and prepare the veggies by either cooking/sprouting/soaking/fermenting to minimize the oxalates, phytates, goitrogens, lectins and other stressors, go for it, but it's still pretty useless. There's nothing cancerous about raw eggs, raw cream, and raw milk from a grass fed pasture raised jersey cow (if you can tolerate the casein proteins, again). That is food that aides in optimal function

Fuck off, kike.

Attached: 20190912_141946.jpg (4032x3024, 3.87M)

What do you recommend as a great diet?

How do you explain red meat bad when some cultures historically survived off of meat, and sometimes red meat exclusively for millennia? The Masai, Inuit or other natives people’s particularly in the plains?

170g Red Berries
20g Spinach or Kale
100g 0% Greek Yoghurt
70g Peanut Butter
1 Scoop of Protein Powder
40g of Oats
160ml of a milk of your choice

Enjoy your gains.

I also add 1 scoop of super greens & super berry powder each, but that's because I'm a lazy wageslave and fruits in Singapore are pricey.

Frank Tufano, is that you?

I don't drink my healthy shake for fat gains, you gook. I drink it for brain, and antioxidant gains.

Hope that plastic doesn't leech cancer causing chemicals into your food, user. Unless it's glass, I can't tell. Find a nice glass one instead

The "meat" eaters in those studies usually eat 70% plants in the form of pasta, bread, corn, grains, oatmeal, fruits. That's not a meat eater. Those meta analyses usually look at surveys too, and that's not the most accurate means of obtaining information and they never look at the minute biological mechanisms at play, they just make associations. That's the big thing about those studies' outcomes, they always say x is ASSOCIATED with y

You can't attain optimal amounts of Vit A, B12, D, E, K, EPA, DHA, cholesterol, carnitine, creatinine, or heme iron with meat.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3435786/

Fiber is not necessary and can damage people. Fruit is just sugar and a lil vitamin C. There's nothing essential to it they're a great treat, but we shouldn't have access to bananas if we're in north america year round, that's not natural. I think it's reasonable to consume local berries from a farm when they're seasonally available. Veggies aren't necessary either and don't contain many nutrients. What they do contain is either in the plant form (beta carotene, D2, K1, ALA) and has to be converted to the animal form that we metabolize and use at very low conversion rates OR the minerals they have are bound to oxalic/phyic acid, making those minerals unavailable.

who let out out the schizo from the mental hospital?

thanks, you reminded me to eat my daily kiwi

Whatever you say buddy.

Attached: 7876076778_b74a942a66_b.jpg (1024x683, 129K)

Pretty sure consuming gargantuan amounts of anti-oxidants at one time is not nearly as beneficial than if you spread it out over the day.

One that has the highest nutrient density with the least amount of inflammatory and toxic foods. No grains, organ meats, animal fat containing all the fat soluble vitamins, fish, raw dairy if you can tolerate the casein proteins, eggs, and properly prepared plant foods either by means of sprouting/fermenting/soaking, but those plant foods shouldn't be relied upon as the bulk of the diet. These should all be from the best source possible, of a local farm that uses sustainable agricultural practices.

And I'm not saying I follow all of this to a tee, but damn near close, and something is better than nothing, especially for a whole population raised on goldfish, poptarts, cereal and hamburger helper

The antioxidants are being negated because sugar oxidizes cells in the body, creating advanced glycated endproducts and the oxalates create oxidative stress as well. There is no B12, DHA, EPA, Vit A, D or K2 to optimize the brain in that fruit and leaf sludge.

Suck my ass, tin foil.

Consuming anti-oxidants is moronic anyway. Why wouldn't you just let your body deal with issues on its own? Does anyone here actually believe they know the proper ratio of the amount they need to consume?

I structured that a little weirdly, meant to say no grains and then include everything that follows in that list.

I really wanna try some sour dough bread made from eincorn wheat that I would hypothetically mill myself though.

Lance armstrong got cancer

Still haven't told me what micros you think you're actually getting from this berry/leaf mix. Just "antioxidants"?? It's only in the berries, and why do you think they have vitamin C? To ease the blow of the oxidative stress sugar puts on the body, and Vitamin C plays a role in the transportation of glucose. You know eggs and liver have way more antioxidants than fruit without any negative effects?

I understand your shake is tasty to a degree, but it's not doing much. This is why you have to eat 3-5 times a day, you're not getting much that your body can utilize

based post calling out the brainlets

Thanks, user. Right now I’m eating eggs, ground turkey breast, chicken breast, kale, bell peppers, onions, strawberries, kimchi, white rice, and Dave’s Killer Bread Goodseed bread. I’m trying to get some organ meat as I’ve just been taking it via Ancestral Supplements. Am I doing okay for now? Besides you thinking I should cut the carbs, should I add anything? I take krill oil as I don’t have good access to fish.

Sure have

Attached: images (26).jpg (554x554, 34K)

Not the same guy, but cutting carbs isn't necessary. It's from my understanding more important to eat good quality animal foods over poor quality animal foods. So if you have to make the choice between eating both good and poor quality animal foods or good quality animal foods and rice, the latter is the preferable option.

>anti-cancer drink
>plastic bottle
>plastic

Yeah I’d probably agree with him

I don’t wanna seem like I’m demonizing carbs, cuz I like to eat honey before a workout for that burst. Kale is a man made vegetable that’s only a few thousand years old, and it’s got quite a high concentration of oxalates. It’s really hard to digest without many benefits. I see people boast on the glucosinates that produce sulforaphane which then, I believe, produces glutathione, but that might be shortsighted, as the detriments probably outweigh any benefits. And meat can provide plenty of glutathione without the myriad of negatives that plant foods contain.

Also, I’m not sure if fish oil is too good, as most oils are pretty oxidized and/or rancid. Maybe if you had a really good source, could be passable. Honestly haven’t done much looking into oils. But if you’re looking for the DHA and Vit D from fish oils, eggs have a solid amount of both. I like to just eat fish too so.

Also, no matter the type of bread, I don’t think it’s worth it, unless it’s fermented sourdough from heirloom grains. Bread is just processed seed, and seed have about the most concentrated amounts of lectins and phytic acids. I’ve heard of lectins being able to travel directly to the brain through the vagus nerve and being a direct cause of parkinson’s, but I’ll have to look into that. They damage the gut though and that has a domino effect. Seeds also don’t have high omega 3’s like they’re advertised to. Well, they do, but it’s in the form of ALA, and this converts to the animal form that we utilize, DHA and EPA, at a rate of 3% and 6% respectively. This is halved if there’s not saturated fat in a meal. This just leaves the body with the omega 6 fats, and when consuming more omega 6 than 3’s, this opens up many pathways for modern disease. Average American has an omega 3:6 ratio of 1:18, because we were tricked into using plant oils.

ALA to DHA and EPA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9637947

Omega 3:6 ratio
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12442909/

Would fried rice cause more or less damage with vegetables in it (specifically I'd just use peas)? I only want carnivore Chads to answer.

Oats, berries, water.

>let's see here
>sugar
>antinutrients and k1 from the spinach which our body can't use
>toxic antioxidants from the berries
>pale skin shows that you get no sun and thus no vitamin D. Hormones are most likely wrecked.
>typical purple, vegan sludge. Looks disgusting

Incorrect, HFCS is. Brainlet

.t turk that's never seen a white man

>lectins and phytic acids.
Oh God the blog moms are here.

Post body.

my only veggie is broccolicause im poor can't afford but i would like a shaeky, banana one.

So when vegan shills are asked to post body, this feminine twig is what they're hiding

>aides
Oof

Bra its literally just a fruit smoothie. What is he going to do, throw chunks of beef in there? God you diet obsessed faggots are so retarded. Also he's just white.

BTW post body if you've got him beat.

I literally have not eaten a vegetable in probably 6 months at least, unless it came with some food I ordered incidentally. I just take a multivitamin. Feel fine, poop is fine.

If you don't die before having kids, no genetic or cultural shit matters at all for evolution purposes. Those cultures may well have dropped dead at 40 and they'd still be perfectly able to exist. Doesn't mean it's good.

Yeah but there in lies the problem. The age of mortality in those cultures were also confounding average lifespan due to things like death in childbirth and pathogenic disease. But the recently emerging data suggests that a diet with an abundance of saturated animal, and mono/ polyunsaturated fats it’s quite healthy.

Is*, sorry I’m watching Terminator 2.

>Cancer runs on glucose
presumably an anti cancer drink would be for BEFORE you get cancer you fucking spastic

Same applies to agricultural civilisations, doesn't it? Your health could be worse actually, but since you produced a bunch of kids that worked the field it didn't matter. Albeit it was good for development of mankind in terms of culture and science, its no longer needed and we can go back to eating food that suits our health needs better. Not a carnitard btw.

Give me one reason to drink it instead of eating

>raw everything
Enjoy your salmonella.

Post body proving these 'good gains'.

Based and truthpilled

>survival is the same as being cancer-free
It's called the shadow of evolution, and its only interest is that you live long enough to reproduce

>living in a third world country (the US)

Attached: 1567326371968.jpg (960x720, 256K)

nope. ill stick with my peanut butter protein shake

>faggot bracelet
>drinks smoothies
checks out

chew your food faggot

Steaming your kale and spinach will get rid of the oxilates and solve any issue you just brought up. Eatint fermented cod liver oil will solve the oxidation issue you brought up (which is bs anyway)

Damn, what a Vlad

>Why yes, I have had the raw blood of a baby goat today!

Why does it have to be hard veganism only or hard carnivore diet only? Call me old fashion but I remember a time when we used the food pyramid and we ate everything in moderation for a healthy diet.

Based smart man

>food pyramid
Good goyim

>tfw allergic to fruit

Attached: 1547481135414.jpg (1044x1274, 135K)

>food pyramid
now look at what your grandparents used to eat you fucking zoomer

food pyramid is a millennial era concept