I took the baldpill (buzzcut)...

I took the baldpill (buzzcut). It looks slightly better in real life since lens in my phone's camera alter my head quite a bit. Have I made the right choice? What's there for me now?

Attached: baldpill.png (888x628, 349K)

I think you look alright desu

you look like a droog

Now I am become coomer, buster of nuts

Attached: 1567980665992.png (542x751, 44K)

Gain some muscle and grow some facial hair. Also stop wearing that pathetic look on your face and you'll be halfway decent

from sven to ivan

WHY SO SERIOUS OP

I don't really care how you look
The only question is how are you feeling about it? Seems much better with the buzzcut :)

I'd rather hang out with the right

Get some sun and also this

What does it mean?

OP the little bit of hair you left on top is fucking you. it's throwing off your whole head shape, you have to actually shave it down to the lowest amount of hair you actually have - go all in nigga.

Get rid of that chin on your chin and beside your nose, train your neck and stop your face from looking like the donkey from Winnie the Pooh

You look like a cancer patient..or a meth user. Either gain some weight or grow a beard if you want to keep shaving your head.

I don't know how to get rid of that face, it's just a natural expression that comes from how I feel with everything

Attached: tfw.png (450x371, 263K)

Unironically practise in front of a mirror. Make it a habit to wear your "new" neutral face for a week. Constantly remind yourself to do it. Eventually it'll become natural.

Become more emaciated, wear layered outfits entirely of military surplus, get a green military jacket with hood always up, carry copious amounts of vodka and funny rocks in a backpack, and mutter under your breath around others about "The Zone".

Spot on right here . Also your jaw line looks p solid but your cheeks sink in and it gives your face an X profile. Look up mewing techniques and/or do oil pulling to strengthen your face muscles to give it more of a taper.

based stalker posting

get a beard or move to Chernobyl

Do you think I can fix my face by gaining weight? My current weight is 55 kg at 180 cm, so I am seriously underweight, I wonder how much impact it has on my face

Me going from 150lbs-200lbs has made me infinitly more hot in the face. Used to look like a light bulb. Balanced out my cheeks from jaw musculature, much more aesthetic.

Typically less weight helps highlight your jawline more and thus increase facial genetics, but on someone with a buzz it just makes you look like a cancer patient. Honestly if you just look at the lower part of your skull it's not bad, the only thing you gotta fix is your expression. But
>55kg
>180cm
Try to make it to 70kg then reassess yourself, I doubt you'll lose that much jaw definition since only obese people have their jaws covered by fat

droogs never run

Attached: 1564785283629.jpg (640x425, 69K)

You look so much better, way more bold and confident. I can see you left a bit of hair in the buzz, I'd go ahead and take that too.

What there is for you now is growth, without the hair loss shit hanging over you. I shave my head too, and it's a great freedom.

Wide nostrils breathing up all the white man's air

I was the one telling you not to have children from your other thread (I assume you are the same op as your former hair is the same). You have done great and you have a decent jaw. I retract my request and I recommend you to have 2 children now. Try out some facial hair styles but you look good shaved as well.

left: works at gamestop
right: works at hot topic

really though you're just looking gaunt, that's the main thing I'd worry about. personally I'd have kept some of the hair (not the part that looked like a duck's rear end), but if you eat right and exercise then the bald look might really shine more

You look like you masturbate on a regular basis, is this a correct assumption?

My head is too big for my own good

Attached: profile.png (451x651, 318K)

Oh boy here we go

Attached: 1F486C93-EB62-4F45-8637-568D955E69BF.jpg (300x295, 16K)

What did he mean by this?

You posted before. Months ago. I remember. You said you looked bad or something. Some agreed. Now you buzzed. Why haven't you fucking started lifting?

straight outta buchenwald

Seems so. You have great jaws and nose but unfortunately, the upper part of the skull is too big.

In the second pic, I reduced your head, ear and lips.

Attached: bigheadanon.png (902x621, 588K)

Keep it hipster, and start smoking.

HAHAHA OH NONONON YOU FELL FOR IT HAHAHAHA

They both look bad, but at least now you won't have to worry about your hair sweeping on your forehead. So you made the right choice, it's practical.

Holy shit, I cant believe you took the baldpill, it's still over for you, you cannot recover, you finally took the last balding cope, and you got acne now to boot. Just rope, just ER, it's over...

Is the second one supposedly to be better? Cause it isn't

really?

I thought the second pic looks more confident and dominant.

Second pic only looks more slavic

Nooo bros, I wanted to look better and I tried but it's still over... no...

Attached: .jpg (633x758, 31K)

It looks like his forehead has become a ramp

Cheer up, man. You look great. Grow your hair back and get earrings

Yes and start taking transition hormones while watching sissy hypno

did your mom died? what happened? why do you look so devastated? pls don't kill yourself.

Are you alright OP? You seem troubled

Honestly not bad OP. Do what I said earlier plus get a tan and you'll be set. They'll be a shitty phase where your beard looks like ass but after you get past that you'll look alright. Do you have profile pics like that with your hair? I think bald unironically works for you

that looks bad, this is better

Attached: fix.jpg (857x597, 191K)

I went from 55 at 180 to 70 at 182, my face actually became more defined

Yeah, reshaping your skull is not very realistic, you should try to gain some mass.
You're probably a skeleton with that weight/height, so just start strength training.

You mean 180kg?

yes, I'm 180kg 70cm and my face is cut like a diamond

Honestly looked better with hair. Bald pic looks like you sniff your sister panties

You do look better. Work on the eyebrows, it looks like you're about to cry.

you are hilariously ugly my friend

If you got neck tattoos you could look like a weird model

Why hilariously?

You can be a model, you have an interesting face.
Post physique?

You would look good with a thick neck

You look like a character from Trainspotting

I am scrawny as fuck, don't eat much

Attached: bd.png (650x761, 249K)

Start lifting and eat more than you will look very handsome.

THIS

take the neckpill
also you look like a polandist

You have masculine facial bone structure.
If you bulked up you'd look very good.
Right now you look like a meth addict because of no body mass.

This is true tbqh

Femanon here. Don't listen to these incels. You look much better with hair - friendly, approachable ect. The facial hair suggestion is pure cope, dont do it user. Grow those blonde locks back.

You look Polish

I think your biggest problem is that dead fish face of yours

You're basically calling him a non-threatening onions boy. Post feet

Why?

Can confirm. Am polish too. We all have that dead look in our eye area and big foreheads, as well as shitty fine hair.

>expecting men to hold your opinion higher because you are a women

She's right. He looks better with hair.

Nice, from incel to holocaust survivor in 88 seconds.

you look based either way, pole, balding norwaycuck here, hope i look even half as chad when i skin my skull.

I got rid of my hair out of necessity, bad hairline and big forehead are not a great combo

Unironically consider wearing a hat or a bandana or a bane mask or something

Seriously, it could save your life

Attached: Bane.jpg (2048x1362, 570K)

This is very much underrated. Eyebrows completely change the way you look.

You mean the expression?

left is my hair now. should I cut it short so it looks like the right pic?

Attached: DA1616E1-31FE-4378-A3AB-37174455A103.jpg (1551x1551, 323K)

-Deepen your voice
-Grow a beard
-Thicken your neck
-Confidence
-Get ripped and you'll be all set

right looks better

Right is far better.
Your face looks fine, just gain weight and get in shape and you'll look less sunken-in and holocausty. Stop coming to this pathetic fucking board, people are photoshopping you to look less ugly as if it helps.

Keep the hair, dont listen to the fullhead faggots. Buzzcut when you will be nw4

because its fkin funny

You got a face, bro. You look like a ultra masculine fashion designer or a drug lord. Go full effay and you'll swim in pussy

Grow your hair out like pic related and chill out. You look like you are about to cry. Try to go for the "I don't give a fuck" look

Attached: 15-063744-guy_savagely_eats_raw_meat_at_a_vegan_festival.jpg (1080x540, 99K)

also get a tan and get some muscles

he's got a weak beta face, slopey FAS eyebrows don't help

I actually like the left one better, but if you're trying to get girls and not some fag on the internet then I guess the one on the right

>weak beta face

Care to elaborate? I know that I am fucked now but I want to focus on what I can get by improving myself, not what I have now at the moment necessarily. In other words, if the potential is there, that's all I care about.

How do I get rid of those? Sometimes my skin is relatively clear, sometimes I get this shit, there is no clear pattern and I eat the same food, living the same lifestyle

Attached: asd.png (118x118, 29K)

Just that particular phenotype. Not saying it as a bad thing, just an observation.

You r looking good but if you added some muscle into your build youd look 10x better

It aint that bad but... Getting some meat on you will fix picrelated

Attached: 1358270476_Episodes_5.jpg (448x252, 23K)

Left is bettee

You're still missing some hair

Attached: 20190808_054902.png (1280x720, 955K)