Eat well + No lifting

>Eat well + No lifting

vs

>Lift well + Eat terribly

Which do you choose?

Attached: 1567888482844.jpg (558x800, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/evolution-theory-out-of-africa-dali-skull-china-homo-erectus-sapiens-latest-a8064306.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No lifting every time... Hiit works fine for me

you can still get an amazing body eating mcdonalds everyday but lifting VERY WELL, a good PPLPPLx workout

nice bait

EAT WELL + NO LIfting
i CAN STILL GO pushups LOL

Eat well + no lifting
As long as no lifting doesn't include calisthenics, cardio, and martial arts.

Eat well and don’t lift. I can just do push-ups

No brainer. If you lift but don't eat well you won't see any gains. You're just ruining your body.

no you can you fucking nerds dont try and find loopholes or ways around it, it means NO liftint aka no working out, not exercising to build muscle

>Eat well + No lifting
you become a fat blob.
you get to single digit body fat, and look shredded

nigga you can't change the rules

You think your ancestors in the savanna were lifting heavy and bulking? No, they were running long distances and picking up heavy rocks to kill shit with. You don't need to lift bars of weight at a gym to exercise.

One thing our ancestors didn't have was cheap and readily accessible processed foods that clog arteries and kill you when you're 60.

>lifting heavy
>picking up heavy rocks

Fuck off you dont get to workout, you knew what I meant in the OP now youre turning this into some roleplay bullshit you dont get input just pick one

this is what grug meme leads to

They weren't picking it up over and over in reps you mong

How the fuck do you know? Were you there? I highly doubt that they never did some type of resistance training where they used their muscles to push or pull some kind of weight. Even if it was calisthenics or wrestling each other they most likely trained. Maybe your ancestors were soiboys who didn't need to be strong since berries are easy to pick

Eat well, dont lift any day.
I quit lifting for close to 4 years, during that time, OCD calorie counting and healthy diet has allowed me to retain a bit of muscle mass and only add 2-3%bf, still I wouldn't recommend not lifting, because I lost like 20lbs of lean mass, I'm pretty much otter mode/skeleton now at 6' 145@.

Option 2 seems like a quick way to shorten your life span.

Animals who are in distress do repetitive motions, maybe you come from a long line of mentally ill fuckwads?
Wrestling and calisthenics aren't lifting either. Exercise =/= lifting.

>Had a whole costco pizza for breakfast (half cheese, half combo)
>Fried up about a pound of hamburger meat, smothered it in gravy and topped it with three fried eggs, along with about 3 to 4 scoops of white rice
>Now that dinner time is rolling up, feel like eating 4 or 5 white bread sandwiches with a bunch of french fries and potato chips (salami, mayo, onions, tomatoes, olives, jalapenos, and pepperjack cheese)
>Bench 2pl8+25 for reps of 5 (slow, controlled reps, full ROM)
>Squat 3pl8+15 for reps of 5, could easily do 7 or 8 if wanted to
>OHP 1pl8+35 for reps of 3
>Deadlift 3pl8s for reps of 5 (bad back injury)
>25% bf
>Doesn't matter, plenty of girls love bear-mode, the same way plenty of guys love thick girls
>Have zero trouble with girls
>Have zero health problems (at least I probably don't, cause I've never been to a doctor for 8 years, and I'm young, so my body's doing alright)
>Impressive appetite
>Eating close to 4000-5000 calories a day
>Lifts always getting better
>Eat whatever I want
>Don't need to give a shit about anything, just lift and eat and be happy
>BTFO stupid dumb calorie counting betas
>Be unequivocally based

Calisthenics is lifting you fucking retard. Again, how do you know they didn't lift rocks from the ground for fun? How do you know that they didn't try to impress Grugette by picking up the heaviest rocks and lifting them? You're a fucking sperg dude if you don't think ancient warriors did some type of weight training. Maybe it wasn't picking up a barbell and loading up 225 but they probably took giant wood logs and carried that shit around or lifted it over there heads. They probably took rocks and practiced lifting them off the floor and putting them on top of something.

Thats really cool and all but what option do you choose

heh...heheh...your mom

Who's the larper now? Why are you thinking about Mesopotamian Warriors, when you should be thinking about Savannah Africans 50,000 years ago. You can clearly observe bush people behavior now which isn't that far removed from bush people behavior then.

Sounds like a personal problem B. My ancestors were from Mesopotamia while yours were running around in a shithole

Lifting. At least my back and arms will be big while the other option is being skinnyfat forever.

So you're literally retarded. All humans come from Africa you cucks.

What do you mean by eat terribly?
Like eating only table sugar until you die from nutrient deficiencies, or just eating fast food.
Because if fast food then

Lift well + eat terribly (mcdonalds)

delts bigge than tidys

Ngl your cum would taste like battery acid if all you ate was McDonalds.

They used to carry them tho. Like the Dinnie stones in Scotland (pic kinda related). Stone lifting is based. In Iceland they used to measure one’s strength with set of stones while the heaviest is around 340 pounds. Not really sure how old these traditions are tho.

Attached: 9C49BE72-486A-451B-A9C2-80E8ACBC7327.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Neat historical fact user

no they didnt

Oh so you're a conspiracy theorist got it

Lift well eat terribly, it's a lot more fun.
Healthwise a good diet is more important though desu.

Nah that theory is falling out of favour with recent evidence

independent.co.uk/news/science/evolution-theory-out-of-africa-dali-skull-china-homo-erectus-sapiens-latest-a8064306.html

lmaoooooo seething cuck I found a loophole u cn do nofin about it

I think the whole photshopped Penelope meme is about my dick
ibb[dot]co[slash]YtQsvL5

Attached: TRINITY___Where_Beef.gif (675x900, 2.49M)

It's a giant leap to say that humans didn't originate from Africa to saying that some humans co-evolved in Asia and Africa, which is plausible. But denying early human migration out of Africa into Europe and other continents is just rewriting history

going to have to ask you to leave

How am I a conspiracy theorist you fucking sperg?
inb4
>oldest skull found in an African desert
That's because if someones dies in a place like Cambodia their remains will be gone in a shorter amount of time compared to someone who died in the Sahara desert.

>Eat well + No lifting

Skinny fat.

>>Lift well + Eat terribly

Built fat.

>independent
oh my god, he's right!!!

you're old and bald as fuck. why do you post here?

aren't you meant to be getting on with your life, faggot?

I am interested in stone lifting as a historical tradition and sport event. Pretty cool. Going to Iceland (Djúpalónssandur) next year to actually try to lift those stones. I also recommend documentary called Fullstrerkur (translates to full strength).

Attached: 6D8FE4F7-990B-4A6B-9AF8-B8E6DC267ADC.jpg (1559x800, 380K)

>historical tradition
literally 100% pointless

Don't do it if its pointless for you.

>Equating early hominids with humans
You're a bit thick, aren't you?

So I can’t learn something new and have fun? What a life.

Attached: 9902F184-926C-4364-9B54-219BCC206988.jpg (380x656, 44K)

O FUK LOL OH SHIT O FUCK IM CUMMIN O FUK LOL FUKD

Nigga its the opposite

You wont make gains and you'll be unhealthy. I'll take eat well and no lifting over that because I'll atleast be a healthy DYEL

Attached: 1549637620132s.jpg (250x216, 5K)

>NOOO YOU CAN'T EXPLOIT LOOPHOLES I COULD HAVE EASILY SEEN COMING THAT'S CHEAATTINNGG

Attached: an.jpg (601x601, 106K)

Eat well then do calisthenics, climbing, and various forms of cardio that may have resistance of some kind

Also I see you seething in posts below, if pushups count as lifting then so does lifting your arms up

sure, go lift a rock, it's going to be thrilling

Depends how terribly we're talking about but the best possible nutrition+no lifting will mog the shit out of the worst possible nutrition+lifting. Healthmog, lifemog, even childmog, especially for women

this, answer the thread or gtfo

very well lifting everytime

Eat well. Raw carnivore vs no lifting is superior to lifting with plant based food.

I think we can all agree no lifting means no programmable exercise

ei, any kind of calisthencs or even cardio (exercising heart muscle)

day to day work activities are not exercise and doesn’t count

>but much high endurance labour job

forget it

pick one

just did