Why isn’t Jeff /ourguy/?

He’s
>natty
>aesthetic and shredded
>has insane knowledge on anatomy and over all physiology, athletic strength/cardio training

Attached: 769D0336-101A-4C8A-A761-1540C2FC38E3.jpg (750x1180, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FkpCP9R1Jjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>has insane knowledge on anatomy and over all physiology, athletic strength/cardio training

This is why Jow Forums dislikes him

>Why isn’t Jeff /ourguy/?
Because he's good looking, seems social, likeable and succesfull and isnt' a miserable, sad fuck.

he is - Just not the big guy(which everyone knows is Kyriakos Grizzly).

He's a dumb wop who hasn't taken the fashpill yet

He's too good for Jow Forums.

The only legitimate critique that one can make is that some of his workouts require machine which are sometimes hard to come by (and even then he usually offers different machineless options)
You sure?

Attached: 1560880450805.jpg (1280x720, 597K)

Because he’s straight, is married to an attractive female with no Y chromosome (trannys eternally btfo), has good social skills, and is extremely successful

Mac from it’s always sunny is /ourguy/, not even gay my self but for the board as a whole it’s Mac, if you’ve seen the show you fucking know it’s Mac lmao

you're retarded if you think he's natty

he's at the very least on TRT. meaning his test levels are way better than a real natty

>is married to an attractive female
Have you seen the face of his wife?
I couldn't fap to that

He’s promoting bullshit advice for natties, ´small weight, 20 different exercises brosplit’ the bugez is not natty but his advice are goat for natties, compound, heavy weight, few exercises

Post body

Wtf does this have to do with anything ?

Genuine question (because I havn't seen his videos for a least a year so I wouldn't know): does Jeff actually do research or incorporate studies in his content? Because I find it hard to call that "evidence based", like to many fitness youtubers claim that he is

No.

you said a bunch of dumb shit so lets see you post body

he is not a sodomite like you know who, i like it.

Because he is right most of the time and Jow Forums hates being wrong. Also, apart from the natty body, he is an ugly motherfucker with nasal voice, almost martial in attitude, something that gaylords here cannot stand.

I saw a video he made recently about what he eats in a single day.

Do Americans really eat like that? There was almost no fresh products whatsoever, it was all canned shit, packaged food, etc.

Researches and studies in fitness and bodybuilding aren't worth shit (the same could be said for nutrition desu), because there are no protocols. Maybe I'll start caring the day when they mention the sex, age, height, weight, bf%, protein intake/diet of every single participant and make sure that the exercises are executed with the same form/weight/reps/sets, that they target different muscle groups etc. Those studies are always so vague and lenient that they're only good for confirming stuff that everyone already knows like "sleeping for 8 hours instead of 6 improves recuperation" or "doing biceps curls might help you increase biceps size"
>B-but it's all we have! Make your own study if you're not happy with it!
Not an argument.

>good looking

Attached: man-holding-in-laugh.jpg (750x500, 72K)

He's not controversial enough. Pretty much everything he says is reasonable. If he said some totally off the wall shit tomorrow, there would be tards on this board hyperventilating about it and choosing sides.

He keeps suggesting exercises I need to leave the house to do.
I don't have the money nor the space for a cable cross machine.
Therefore I will hate him.

I have a feeling that the same people that hate him also hate deadlifts.

You DO realize that cable machines can be to a degree replaced with a band and something to anchor it to? But getting all pissy about "muh machines" is easier, I guess...

Because he made it.

I was joking m8 I watch Jeff all the time.

He absolutely should be, he's easily the best fitness/lifting personality around nowadays, he actually knows wtf he's talking about.

If you're part of the home gym master race it's pretty easy to make yourself a cable machine. Go to a marine chandlery (boat shit shop) and buy some chain, some carabiners, some rope, and one or two pulleys sized to match the rope. It doesn't even have to be very beefy kit, most stuff for boating is designed to take far heavier loads than you'd ever be lifting. You'll need to get some handles for a cable machine as well, there are plenty of different types.

What you do is attach a pulley to something high up (a ceiling joist, the top of your power rack, a door frame). Run a rope through it and tie a length of chain to each end. To use it just loop the chain on one end through some plates and secure with one of the clips, and attach whichever handle you're using to the other end. It might not be quite as smooth as the one you find in a gym, but it works very well, is piss easy to set up, and costs next to nothing.

If you want to you could fix another pulley to the floor and have another bit of rope and chain so that you can extend the mechanism through it for pulls from a different angle. If you were really going all out you could rig something up on a power rack to change the height of a second pulley, but I haven't bothered myself.

>he's good looking

Attached: 1564579102364.jpg (428x424, 25K)

Yeah, I thought he ate super healthy, but it turns out his diet is really mediocre.

It’s all subjective. On the topic of your pic, I was talking to a girl in work about movies and she said she thinks the Goose is ugly and weird looking. Bitches will be picky cunts, who knew?

Attached: BBB689E6-9744-42DD-92B2-9078AEF6FA69.jpg (994x1200, 101K)

I personally always thought the Goose is a solid 7/10 desu. It's his attitude and his sense of style that elevate him to sex-symbol status.

Because he is a tw*nk. Grizzly is /ourguy/ and far more based than some twinkoid making clickbait youtube videos

Attached: 1556305397503.jpg (499x499, 73K)

She’s a contrarian m8 do listen to any girl that says something contrarian. Not being mysoginistic but girls are a hive mind and follow whatever is the social norm because fitting in is required for them to be successful in literally anything, she probably might not be usually attracted to that facial structure normally but because all her friends do, her instinct to fit in has already made him good looking to her but she still pertains to the contrarian thing to be “different”

Oh same here, his demeanour etc. makes up for the slight asymmetry in his face. But like, if a girl can say that the Goose is a 4/10, there isn’t a hope for average dudes. Funnily enough, that bitch is now 27, single, and complains about how lonely she is on Instagram. Hmmm, could it be that she has unrealistically high standards? No no no, it’s societies fault.

Attached: picky female.jpg (540x303, 17K)

Honestly man, perfectly sums it up.

there's no point in knowing all that shit, though
even the biggest brainlets can get jacked because all you have to do is eat well and lift hard
i swear all those fucking autists reading books and shit about weightlifting need to fucking stop sucking so much dick and start actually training

Fat fuck that should be posted at fph threads

he makes shitty clickbait ad videos with no useful information (i watched like 2)
don't know anything else

Attached: 1551444714019.jpg (1361x1080, 140K)

Lmao

haha so young, cute

No, wes watson FROM DAGO the realest homie he puts in work for his people

His skin looks horrible. He probably eats an odd spartan diet.

>like you know who
voldemort is a faggot?

post his program

>fat fuck
>our guy
Maybe your fetish is sucking fat guy dick but not mine you failure faggot.

he does look beter than 99 percent of the population but i dont find him aesthetic, he just looks like a lean guy with those inflatable biceps from spongebob but small everything else. looks weird. but he makes great content so whatever

No you NPC retard. It's because of the fame and status. Once the ball gets rolling and some people declare him to the most attractive men other retards jump on board without actually reflecting if it's true.

Basically most bandwagon attitude and the rest is done by him being popular and rich.

Who tf is goose?

>the studies aren't up to my ridiculous standards enough so they are invalid

Good luck getting a big enough sample size of people to follow all that shit nigger, whats next they all have to be the same exact height and weight or the study is invalid

LMAO

WAAAHHH
WEH
WEH WEH
WEH WEH
WEH WEH
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

just some guy who hates eating cereal, nevermind
youtube.com/watch?v=FkpCP9R1Jjc

>martial in attitude
Did you mean belligerent?

Refute those facts instead fagget

Lyle Mcdonald is the embodiment of Jow Forums

Huge fucking nerd, diagnosed mental illness, acts like the smartest guy in the room, forever dyel.

Attached: irontamer6b.jpg (465x430, 35K)

He's mentally ill yes, but PSMF is a ok still, can't speak about the longevity or how healthy it is, but it definitely works without major lean tissue loss.

Ah yes, Jeff EVERYTHING KILLS YOUR GAINS Cavaliere, truly /ourguy/

thinkingblackman.jpg
Can’t kill my gains if I never make any, checkmate phaggots.

Post body faget

I know his body and bf is extremely hard to get/maintain, but I don't think it looks good at all. Anyone else?

FPBP

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT
HAVE TO LIVE IT
TO LIVE IT
LIVE IT
IT

Jeff is based though, tw*nkoid or otherwise. Hes an incredible source of knowledge. Jow Forums dislikes him because he's not a SEETHING retard or promoting some wacked out meme program aside from his own business, which is pretty tame in comparison to the autism on display from Rippetoe etc.

>Cavaliere - he upright rowed
>rotate it

Attached: 1567372175546.jpg (1005x685, 130K)

Because Jow Forums only likes fatass powershitters these days, he could post body here and he would get called a twink with no muscle. If Zyzz was still around he would probably get called a twink too, the coping fatasses have ruined this board

If Jeff wants to get any mires from Jow Forums he needs to bulk up to at least 30% bf

Attached: COPE.png (1116x780, 1.31M)

>perfect ottermode posts body: gets called a twink with no muscle
>well built jacked guy posts body: gets accused of roiding and told he looks gross
>fat fuck posts body: "LOOKING STRONG BREH, MIRIN HARD"

just introduce flags and ignore angelo posters that glorify fatties

>TRT
>Testosterone replacement therapy
>Replacement
>Way better than natty
A normal guy taking trt dose test would be higher than a natty but the point of trt is to have normal levels

He is a manlet.

Alkaline

Because we already have /ourguy/. AthleanX is more a Reddit guy.

Attached: HHnMeOA38TuR5TFNPQmgxaJFwGOxtxK2TmS93vmoGac.jpg (639x447, 55K)

his evidence is mostly anecdotal from trial and testing with multiple athletes which is still 99% better than what Jow Forums tells you

for a 43 year old man he is objectively good looking and you're delusional if you disagree

Lool the biggest fake natty. I cant believe how this guy fooled everyone. I despise this guy but actually props to him.

Honestly? He’s a manlet and skinny. Gay looking. He’s also too normie and too successful to be /ourguy/.

That said I sub his channel and it’s good stuff.

sToP DoInG ThIS lIfT

It's a very simple way to tell who's spewing trash and who knows what they're doing
You've refused to post this proof.
It's VERY safe to assume you look like trash.

Not him but that’s exactly the problem with instagram fake natties, they look good so everyone assumes they actually know anything

Natty or not, if you give body building advice, you should look the part.
Why listen to some anonymous comment spewing garbage everywhere? Put a timestamped body pic attached and have some credibility.

Almost every proffesional athlete coach looks like absolute dogshit.
Are you saying they all dont know shit and should be fired?

Professional athlete coaches are usually former athletes, and if they aren't, they have well known athletes under their tutelage, that's where their credibility would come from.

When it's some anonymous faggot letting shit dribble onto the keyboard, a timestamped pic of a fit body is your best bet for credibility.

Did I really need to explain that to you?
Are you that dumb?

>manlet
He’s like 6’ or some shit

>natty
naive

And someone posting anonymously an image of a date and time with a body that could be literally anyones is very credible, furthemore posting it on a website known for misleading people, not only about themselves but with advice too.
>are you dumb?

>he doesnt know how timestamps work
Are you that dumb?

This

Fuck Jow Forums

this is your mind after being shamed by a 60 years old fat fuck obliterating your PRs in front of your entire bro gym.

In addition, him posting his body wouldn't disqualify him from being a body builder previously. All you are asking about in his current state, the coaches aren't proffesional athletes right now, they cant post a time stamp of themselves winning a game, so the credibility you are asking for is not equal to the credibility you are asking of hin
>did i really need to explain that to you?
>are you that dumb?

>he can't spot a fake timestamp
Guess you are that dumb.

He never gives any specific tips, just a bunch of bullshit non answers. You won't ever see him recommend to count calories, or something, instead he talks about how to avoid counting calories. It feels like people watch him to cope with being lazy fucks who inconsistently go to the gym 3 times a month.

>implying it had to be fake
>hey bro snapchat me a pic of you holding the date rq
>hey hold this sign rq room mate
>literally any other possibility
For someone who sounded so sure of themselves you make a lot of brainlet assumptions

fpbp

Jow Forums is a safe space for insecure manlets and fatties to make excuses for their failures in life.

Attached: manlets.jpg (960x640, 164K)

>natty

this is what reddit actually believes

Jow Forums IS KILLING YOUR GAINS!

Jow Forums is the ultimate gains goblin

his face is not good looking. it's all about the face. he looks like a squid with that long unattractive face.

Cause he told people to use two ropes for facepulls. Fuck that shit, there's only so many ropes in a school gym.

fpbp

I might try out his program on weight loss

Maybe starting in a few months

He acts...lean

>Maybe starting in a few months
Ngmi

Why does his abs look like his mouth?