I think we should all lose our virginities with the femanons in a giant orgy!

I think we should all lose our virginities with the femanons in a giant orgy!

Attached: lWNsl3g.jpg (2480x3507, 468K)

What ratio of robots per femanon would be needed to make this a viable solution? Would 5:1 do it?

Probably more like 3:1. There are a lot of femanons, most just larp as men to avoid the hassle.

Well I'd be down for that. If there is a femanon in Missouri willing to have an orgy with some virgins then I'm in.

Pass. The thought of sharing my girl disgusts me.

Ideally we would round up a bunch of them. It wouldn't be fair if only three of us got to fuck and she couldn't handle us all.

Yeah I agree, but I wouldn't "round them up" because they're probably distributed around the globe, as are we. Instead of buying a bunch of plane tickets, we should just try to find one within a reasonable driving distance.

>sharing my girl
She doesn't have to be your gf desu, she's a random girl. Just fuck her, shoot your load, and let the next user have a turn.

I'm a femanon and id be up for it YOLO, might as well try gang bangs, as long as its not rough and don't complain if my body isn't attractive enough

Attached: 1556696229620.jpg (1480x720, 581K)

that'd be great. where the Canadian femanons at

I don't want to share a femanon, I want one for myself.

Attached: IMG_3791.jpg (707x500, 85K)

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

in the most original manner
wya

Not anywhere near you user sorry, we can probably stick to e-gang bangs for now

I wouldn't be opposed to e type relations if you weren't memeing, but who am I kidding
anyway, you seem nice. I'd e-fuck you so hard, in all honesty

Attached: 1557170023700.gif (500x561, 688K)

Same goes to you user, we'd fuck so much! Giving Each other the pleasure we both want.

I think his point is his gf is on r9k too

our digits confirm...is it meant to be ?! :O >//

I would unironically want this
>tfw no femanon to take turns plowing with fellow robots

Any femanons in Freeport?

Have fun getting crabs manwhore.

No, my point is that I want a gf, not plain sex.

And for plain I would simply hire a whore who has at least the decency to have a shower beforehand, no way I would bang a still dripping gangbanged amateur.

Alright I'm just gonna ask, in this hypothetical gang bang would any bros be down to rub cocks as well or is it gonna be full hetero? I mean like we're all guys and relatively messed up sexually so if a little boy on boy gets thrown into the mix is that gonna be a no-go or what. Just wondering if anyone would be down for that. I'm good either way.

Attached: 1556927573909.png (827x1092, 445K)

Go die, faggot.
Clear enough?

fuck that guy, I'd be down for it unironically. Willy wars is underrated

Where do you live? I'd be willing to travel for this sort of thing.

I'd be the femanon staring at this godly bliss happening before my eyes, guys kissing or rubbing their willies would turn me please let me a part of your threesome

let's goo
homophobes lose again

Attached: poopdawg.jpg (488x477, 35K)

How do males feel about being raped by a female though

She can't rape me if I want it

B953bP3

The act of thinking can only really be considered just random thoughts already thunk

Attached: 1552484624481.gif (600x502, 37K)

Based. Normally I try to fight my urges for immoral bisex shit but I've relapsed hard recently. Been hooked on the fantasy of taking some user from behind while loses his virginity to a fembot. I know it's perverse and shameful but every now and then I break down and indulge in both sides of the isle, if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1556930159469.jpg (850x638, 137K)

How do you lose what you abhor?

If you can supply the fembot I can supply the virgin ass.

Id gladly be up for a threesome with you and the other guy, where do you live? I'd love to see what your describing, I bet it's fucking amazing

I'd personally be willing to do the stuff in the picture, but no anal or oral. I'll help a guy out but I don't want to lose my virginity to him. If I did want that, I probably already could without the extra work of getting a femanon involved.

M E X I C O
E
X
I
C
O

pls ;_;

I really wish there were femanons like this out there and especially one near me.

>tfw no femanon larping as a guy that you become besties with then they eventually confess to you and you become more than friends

Attached: 1500366068062.gif (170x170, 1.69M)

Ahhh, that's what sucks about it though is that I'd be so self conscious and nervous in a real life thing like that, I almost had it once and panicked. I'm in Florida, near the space center. Plus, I'm not like a twinky guy so a lot of dudes wouldn't wanna kiss me, I don't think. There's just something about the idea of a girl being in the middle of two guys getting really intimate that gets my heart racing. It doesn't help that this urge comes out a lot when I drink.

Good lick getting a single girl to agree to this

I'm a chubby dude too, I wouldn't be into you, but I'd still find the MFM hot, if that makes sense.

You're not the only one who's panicking, trust me, as soon as we meet we should all relax, perhaps drink a little beforehand and just have fun, as a girl seeing two guys kiss will turn me on so much

I'm the other guy. Some pre-drinking and twister would be a good ice breaker. Enjoy eachothers' company a bit first.

There's no way to verify that the people who show up are actual virgins. What if a bunch of people from /soc/ and Jow Forums crash the party just to give innocent robots STDs?

Yeah I can usually vibe well with other internet weirdos, especially if I'm drinking or on cough medicine. If we were to crash at someone's house we could just hook a laptop up to a tv and dick around on the net, maybe play a few matches of some fighting game. I'm pretty lame at hangouts since I'm so used to just staying up late with my brothers doing dumb nerd shit.
Maybe we could go out into the woods and shoot some cans with a .22, that's what my ex bf would do for a date

Attached: compooter.jpg (499x364, 39K)

Seconding this!
Those are some great ideas, eventually we'd have to settle for one, indoors sounds about right perhaps watch a movie so when we're comfortable enough we can take our clothes off and start having the threesome, is be okay with any of you being inside of me

Movie makes the most sense, yeah. Kick back nice and close on the couch, get a feel for each other's moods. Damn, now I really want to do this.

Attached: 1556490099561.png (700x859, 370K)

I bet you guys look great naked. seeing another person naked for the first time sounds like bliss, plus I get to see what real tits look like too.

Where do you live user?
I'm most likely very far away butter I don't mind masturbating over webcam... I'd let you touch my tits in real life, pick them up with your hands, feel their weight, touch my nipples etc ;)

Can we masturbate on cam together? I've never done lewd stuff with a girl, you could help me practice and get over my shyness

I don't want to be used as practice, like I said I agreed to the threesome because I liked it and it seemed appealing, so no for the webcam, I'm sorry

go to soc you homos

What do you look like and are you a cute and shy?

If I ever get a qt gf I'd want her to be a huge slut so I could share her with all of you.

>tfw you'll never invite lonely, horny robots along for your date night and let them have the first turn with her after you get home
>tfw you'll never snap a picture of her smiling face after they cum on it
>tfw you'll never have a collection of pictures of your gf covered in cum from various robots

God I want to be your girlfriend. As long as we have protected sex so I catch add that would be fine. Make me into a slut baby

Catch add?

I'm the Florida-user. I don't think I'd ever be able to get the nerve to actually meet up with other robots/fembots, but the fantasy of it is super hot. I feel like I might've pushed away other anons from posting because of my bi kink, though. I think I'm gonna go jack off to thinking about getting fucked by a robo bro while a femanon watches.

Attached: 1556994156179.png (700x700, 162K)

>tfw only have a 6.5" dick
I'm too insecure for a gangbang, only hung anons would show up to this. My cock would get neglected.

Catch std*
Autocorrect my bad

She probably meant don't catch aids.

I'm very shy, idk if I'm cute though, I'm short and skinny, most girls wouldn't find that cute
That's fine! I just want experience with girls

If we were able to verify they were Virgin's and get them tested you should be fine but whatever you're comfortable with.

I don't mind getting a little gay. If our dicks touch or something it would be fine. I think it could be hot to feel his heat if we both fuck her at once. But I'd want my gf to be an actual girl (female). Whatever everyone's comfortable with.

I mean I don't want to catch add so my choice would be protected sex. God I'm sleepy sorry for that

How come Chads don't ever take pity on us and do something like this?

Also sorry for phoneposting myself. I hate phoneposters but I can't post from my PC right now.

Nice
Would 10/10 respect those e-milkers, are you in north America? Also my email is in the name field.
You can reach me there too big boy

Attached: 1545353530962.jpg (600x600, 33K)

why fenanons?
I bet there are some cute guys on here and such, come on.
I mean, if you are into that sort of thing.

I think you replied to the wrong person anonon

Korea, anyone?

That would be cool with me, feel free to put me up for sexual use or for threesome, BI guys are hot so if you ever feel like doing gay that's amazing I would watch you. Tell me more about yourself, how old are you?

I did, I'm not used to posting from such a small screen. It's confusing. Anyway there are no girls ITT with vaginas so I'm leaving, talking about this with other guys isn't all that fun these days. If I ever get a slut gf you'll be the first to know.

See you later horny homos.

Like, what sorta thing? "That" thing? Are we talking about the same thing?

Attached: uku.jpg (1446x2048, 253K)

Oh, a reply. 26. The gayest I'd go is guiding him in, helping pin him down if you wanted, maybe biting his back or nibbling on his ear while he pumps away at you. But I'd need to really be in the mood for that.

You know, the cute boys who look really cute in women's clothing sort of thing.
or just gay stuff

I always imagine femanons to be fucking horrendous. Who here /manitoba/?

I'm okay with rubbing cocks, especially if the girl is encouraging us. Just don't make me cum, that'd be gay.

What will put you in the mood? Another user suggested drinking would that help? I wish guys were more honest sexually between each other and did what they felt like doing to each other without feeling ashamed

Oh fuck I don't think I'd do the crossdressing shit. But I'd be definitely down to get nice and friendly with another robot.
But what if you make me cum, dude?

I honestly don't know. I think if we actually went on a group date being teased by you and teasing him could be fun. Lifting up your dress and gently grabbing your ass and asking if he wants it, making him admit he wants it so bad would be fun. If he was into it I'd enjoy making him literally kiss your ass to show his appreciation and stuff. Watching you both really get into it would make me hot too. It's important everyone has fun so I would want to see everyone excited to tear into each other. Grabbing your hair and taking control of his BJ would be fun too. Like jerking him off using your mouth.

>guiding him in, helping pin him down if you wanted, maybe biting his back or nibbling on his ear
Tell me more, has a guy ever made you feel horny?

Attached: original.gif (540x304, 1.88M)

Idk there aren't enough femanons to go around. It'd be like 100 to 1 dicks to chicks

Hell yeah. Sounds like a party to me.

Yeah, but I know it's just prison gayness. I wouldn't enjoy fucking a guy, sorry. Don't worry, I'll hold you from behind and whisper dirty stuff into your ear while you blow your load inside her, then slap your ass and tell you I'm proud of you.

You'd be gay, especially if you moaned. I'd have to get our femanon to clean my cock.

>addressing me as a male
I'm a female user but that felt good being in a guys shoes, it's okay to admit something like that has made you feel aroused.

Attached: c268a8abedd44e38d498a1d72dc9693bae26a503_hq.gif (471x267, 799K)

It's a shame you're so far away, you could witness it in person. But yeah talking about it is fun.

I'm getting wicked turned on imagining an user getting nice and physical with me while I fuck a femanon. If only this user would deign to indulge me and let suck him off while I'm getting rode by the girl.

God that's cute, you two. Guys trying not to come off gay in general are super duper cute. I like to believe that it's okay to express that it might be a little arousing, nothing wrong with that!

You can suck my balls while she rides me MAYBE. Clean her up too if you like.

10/10 famtasy, would ride you as you suck him off like a slut~

larping as a man just = not constantly talking about your gender (which is quite difficult for many women in an anonymous setting)

I mean, I don't wanna make the guy uncomfortable but if I'm getting close to cumming and his hand is on my cock I'm not gonna ask him to stop. In fact, I'd probably hold his hand there as I popped so he'd know it was him that got me off.
I'd take that deal, balls are nice too.

That's great user! a lot of men back in the anciwnt times didn't have stigma about doing same sex activities, it's okay to say you have thought sexually about the same sex like getting fellatio and saying it aroused you a little, nothing wrong with saying that something sounded hot!

Attached: original (1).gif (499x281, 1.47M)

So where do you live already femanon? It sounds like there are enough people interested to make your fantasy happen

Do you think you could fit both our cocks in your mouth at once?

There's a lot of women like that user, but they usually learn their lesson pretty quick after guys catch feelings or get angry at them for continuing to sleep with other people.

Atta boy! Thats hot! Nothing weird with saying that you enjoyed the pressure and the heat of his body. He had probably just have felt as aroused.

Frotting with a cute boy would be fine, or like sharing a onahole/woman would be hot too desu.

God I would love that! I want to contain both of your cock together in my mouth tightly you have no choice but to rub on each others dicks and feel each others pulse and heat until you blast cum on basically all of us! You two are too lewd to be real

Attached: original (2).gif (540x300, 1.4M)

>tfw you'll never let a guy finish in your mouth and then eat out a femanon's vagina and ass while being stroked

;_;

Attached: 1553243293418.jpg (500x500, 34K)