Has anyone here below 5'5 ever made it? i need hope

has anyone here below 5'5 ever made it? i need hope

Attached: 1555270511943.jpg (585x576, 36K)

just bee urself man

There was a guy here saying he had never had problems with girls and he was 5-1, and all it took was dressing Sharp

myself is physically never enough
what is "sharp" exactly? i work from home and i literally never leave the house except for the gym, so my wardrobe is literally just shorts and pajamas since normal people clothes dont fit me

Dude what do you mean normal people clothes don't fit you, are you literally a midget? It clothes don't fit you please Taylor them because nobody wants to see you in your crusty pajama shorts and graphic tshirts. Go to /fa/ for fashion advice.

Attached: 00B4B1CE-0CDD-4E98-A67F-B32B88F4753C.png (479x330, 111K)

>normal people clothes dont fit me
Because you're fat or because you're short?
If the reason is the latter, just go to the boys section and get your clothes there.
I'm 160cm, and get my clothes there as well.
European child sizes are simply your height in cm and it should fit, somehow they often go up to 176.
US child sizes are about the average age of a child of a certain height IIRC.
Another benefit is that they usualy don't have as much of the fat-cut most clothes have these days.

Franco Columbu, Lee Priest, Peter Dinklage, etc. You’re fine dude just be the best version of yourself. Height memeing is fucking hilarious but at a certain point we’re just fucking with you, you’ll be ok man we’re all gonna fucking make it

Attached: 5F710FBC-7602-4544-B4F5-B3F1BFB958E8.jpg (1879x1387, 495K)

>either roid or become a millionaire
its over op

fuck i need to learn us child sizes, everything is so confusing here, but ive never found good jeans in the boys section that also fit me
shit do i have to become the roided out manlet

children are short too, if you know what i mean

Transition. It's your only hope with that height

>below 5'5
its time to rope

Attached: 1563960575694.png (771x671, 577K)

no

What height are you?
5'3" should translate to about 14 as a reference point.

5'4

Then you should look for about size 14-15.
Since not all manufacturers cut everything tge same, you will need to try on a few different sizes.

I would taylor your clothes. If you find the right places it isnt expensive at all. Because if you really buy childrens clothing, here in europe atleast they wont fit anymore at some point for you, if you actually do weight training (why else would you be here?) Because, if your arms get bigger than 35cm, or your chest gets too big, a size 14-15 wont fit anymore.

should i get all of my clothes tailored? what about my casual wardrobe? every time i've googled tailoring clothes for short men, they're talking about formal business suits.

Just try ones you can buy in a store first and if they don't fit, you can get custom tailored ones later.

none of them were ever considered attractive though

Joe Benavidez, but he's a professional fighter and apparently has a big dick.

Attached: image.jpg (423x594, 45K)

Just wear button up shirts

I know a guy who's like 5'2 or some shit and in the time I've known him he's had a pretty strong relationship with one girl (a few years i think, at least a year) and then when they didnt work out eventually he got a new girlfriend after a few months. Being short isn't optimal but it isn't a life ender.

stop whining like a woman. height doesn't even matter.
t. 193cm guy.

Have fun on the gov't watchlist

Sorry dude, the lowest you can feasibly get is 5'6 and that's visibly unnatractive.

Your life doesn't matter

5’4
Have cute gf

money doesn't even matter
t. millionaire

what kinds of girls though? literally anything can get into a relationship, despite what incels say

What is this? 2014?
Girls barely give a shit about height these days. Look at all those mumble rappers drowning in pussy, most of them are even below 5'10".

there are no "men" below 5''5, as you are part of the most worthless demographic of people existing in the world today, below obese land whale women. pic related is what everyone thinks of you

Attached: 72673832673.jpg (768x923, 87K)

mega cope

Attached: 473283743.jpg (500x647, 56K)

I mean if we're talking about bagel guy, I guess it still exists. But for the most part I've seen less anti-manlet sentiment today than 5 years ago.

Franco was handsome as fuck.

Attached: franco-columbu-banner.jpg (1124x596, 363K)

not even. in fact, as society keeps becoming more and more "progressive" with more marginalized groups having protected status, manlets will get shit on more and more. manlets will never become socially acceptable due to the nature of male dominance hierarchies, there always has to be a group of losers in society, and those losers will forever be the manlets, until they all decide to finally kill themselves of course.

Are you a paranoid manlet or something? This is some super autism.

How did they have such nice skin compared to all the dickskinned competitors nowadays ?
I mean fuck just look at that silky smooth tanned skin

Is it because they didn't use tren ?

its not paranoia, its reality

Attached: u43i2o34.png (529x786, 80K)

its over

Attached: 849384755.png (873x342, 53K)

his proportions make him a 5

See pic related and post mentioned below, are you retarded?
They didn’t abuse the drugs they used them, so yeah they weren’t blasting tren and insulin lmao
KYS

Attached: 971A8D5C-9389-4E88-BB4A-E44567B71F56.jpg (400x500, 68K)

Meant to tag as well

Tinytrip was like 5'2" and looked great (in photos where you had no sense of scale), but I think Jow Forums bullied him to suicide.

No

Megan olivi is bae

>i literally never leave the house
You could be chadmaxxed 6´5 210 lb 6% bf 8 inch dick 100k salary and you would still be a NEET.

>somehow they often go up to 176.
MEN WHO ARE 5'9'' ARE CHILDREN MANLETS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.
Glad I'm 5'7'' and not 5'9''.

ye but he's gay

Attached: pls.png (802x767, 565K)

Fonzie was 5'4"

if I remember correctly from the thread yesterday, he broke up with her asap & reddit gave him shit for it

nobody gave him shit for it, the entire thread was giving him props for doing it

5'9" is 69". Checkmate.

One of the guys I was friends with and casually dated in college was 5'4 and he slayed with women. He was an athlete and he sang, and had a charming personality. Women would flock to him.

Last I talked to him he was in an European country where everyone is super tall on average, and as far as I could tell he still has no trouble finding women.

have you tried growing taller?

Is Michael J. Fox not considered attractive? I have always found him pretty hot.

Ha gayyyyy

nobody considers him attractive

He was really good looking when he was young

he looks like a roided out toddler

OP people love to bully short guys here because it's easy but don't let it get to you. Anyone can make the most of their life. Being shorter does put you at a disadvantage when it comes to girls and intimidation but it's seriously not the end of the world. One of my fraternity brothers in college was 5 foot 4 and he even had alopecia and he still fucked hot sorority chicks every weekend. Learn to dress well, get Jow Forums, (which is actually easier for short guys because you'll put on muscle mass faster and require fewer calories than a lanklet) and most importantly work on your personality and social skills and you'll be slaying mad puss in no time

this some mega cope right here

Attached: 473829375.jpg (1024x763, 126K)

Yeah that's what I mean, from his Family ties days or a bit older I mean. Not now that he is in his fifties or something.

If you're short then you'll better have a niche covered - sports, looking fit, being funny and also being somewhat handsome.

Otherwise you'll only be used like a reliable purse.

He had a great face and was a movie star - take that away and he would have to go play with the other 10 year olds.

Below 5'5?? Move to Vietnam or the Philippines man. Life is going to be rough in the west

If Rey can make it, so can you, user.

Attached: booyakabooyaka.jpg (750x930, 111K)

>roided tattoed 12 year old who has to wear a mask and gets mogged by everyone
>made it

What's the problem with this pic? This is ideal.

>go to fa

stop trolling

>woman on the right has an ogre face

girl on the rights head mogs the manlets entire body