Unironically best fitness youtuber

Unironically best fitness youtuber.

Attached: 5sJ0Hyv1.jpg (833x833, 66K)

Not a big fan but I'd rather listen to him over the the other scam artists on youtube

He won.

Name?

>Pic related isn’t Jeff Nippard

Based Jeff's are the best ones

I listen at 2x speed while playing jstris

he would be fine, if he wasn't such cringy reddit tier faggot. At least his advice is based on something more than his opinions or personal experiences like faggot in op pic.

Niptard got absolutely buttfucked by VG and backed down from him. He also refuses to debate him. I have no respect for Niptard after this, he peddles ideas he can't even support under scrutiny.

"No!"

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x586, 129K)

>Jeffs

You mean the:
>OMG GUYS LOOK AT THIS EMG DATA IT SHOWS 6% TRICEP ACTIVATION WHEN DOING REVERSE BANDED FEET UP BENCH EVEN THOUGH YOU DO 35% OF YOU ORM

Or you mean the:

>NOOOOOOOOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!NOO STOP ADDING WEIGHT ON THE BAR!!DON'T DO THIS EXERCISE!!IT WILL KILL YOU!!PROGRESS SLOW AND STEADY LIKE JESSIE WHO HAS BEEN TRAINING FOR 5 YEARS AND HAS 3 PLATE DEADLIFT AND LOOKS LIKE HE BARELY HAS ANY MUSCLE!!!!NOOOO HERE DO THIS TOTALLY NECESSERAY EXERCISE I DO.NOOOOOO BECAREFUL!!!

Pic related isn't Vshred

Ahem

Attached: x2gHPK.gif (320x180, 1.69M)

>20 years of lifting on steroids
>looks like shit
>has mediocre strength
>can't cut under 18% bf to save his life

Anyone who listens to Blaha is a retard.

Attached: zCSN-YourEujRP58L0nJi7oqO9IwhCIdXAieEcfXC4g.jpg (960x536, 64K)

I seriously hope I will never look like him.

How?

You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer I see.

If you do steroids you WILL look like him, bub.

Nah, never gonna roid. And he is the best reason why.

Attached: 854CBC39-413A-47E9-BE99-D8EC09C09AC7.jpg (750x526, 42K)

Roids make you jacked, not fat.

fuck off back to uploading misinformed videos you green nigger

Nippard is a natty bodybuilder and he is STILL stronger than fat roiding powershitter Bloho lmao

>Nippard is a natty

Kek.

Does this fraud still make videos? I thought he would have zero credibility since it came out he believed in reptilians and claimed to be CIA

Why do you people actually watch cringe youtube fitness shit?