Is there any actual benefit to training handstands or is it merely a meme for peacocks?

Is there any actual benefit to training handstands or is it merely a meme for peacocks?

Attached: 3480284209420.webm (480x480, 734K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fpbp

Go slurp fucking horse semen you fucking idiot

Only if you do push ups too, handstand push ups

Imagine the produce

Attached: 1568272551406.png (780x551, 972K)

LMAO
Are there any pooper threads up?

Yeah, there are benefits.
Obviously you'll be able to do a handstand, nice trick.
It's an isometric exercise and it will work out your muscles like biceps, back, etc.
Balancing also involves your core, I mean look at your .webm, you can see what's contracted in the front.

Also you can mog bloatfags who can't do handstands.

imagine going behind her and taking a whiff at her pussy while shes doing that haha

14 seconds

kek

Yea, then she goes Eddy Gordo on your incel ass and kicks you into oblivion

Attached: image.png (640x360, 373K)

>the pussy tan

ROLLLLLIIIINNNNGGGGG

if i get dubs i get a gf like her within 3 years

Handstands are the pinnacle of balance, If you cant do one, your shoulders are weak.

i like handstands

handstand is really good for shoulders, forearm and core. handstand Push ups are the best though. Also learning a new movement develops new neurological pathways, giving your brain more options for how to access information. and also cool trick so u arent just "that" bodubuilder or "that" powerlifter

Handstands aren't that great for core, think about how gravity relates to your core in handstand, same amount of force applied when standing up

Well, this is actually completely false though.

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

Attached: COOMING.webm (640x480, 545K)

>Also learning a new movement develops new neurological pathways, giving your brain more options for how to access information.
I like the idea of this concept but can someone de-bro science this so I know it's legit?

Write with your non-dominant hand.
It's as easy to dis/prove as it is to express.

Lol

I understand that writing with your non-dominant hand is a new, difficult movement, but I'd have to work on that until I became ambidextrous with it to prove your point, which is not easy.

...what?

Attached: cuc00mber.png (1069x650, 512K)

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 1559263612111.gif (400x224, 2.29M)

how do you know this? have you tried?

Not him, but I did learn skateboarding with my non-dominant foot. I mean i didn't do tricks and shit, just regular cruising, at it was very weird at first, but it got better with time. It was never as good as my dominant foot though.

My point is, I don't see your point.

>you will never be this perfect
whyy even live bros

Attached: wojak.png (1070x601, 507K)

Because with lifelong effort you might get pretty close.

I literally am the wrong gender tho