Anyone else manage to successfully repress your gay urges...

Anyone else manage to successfully repress your gay urges? At thus rate I'll manage to go my whole life without sucking dick.

Attached: 087_002s.jpg (1280x960, 157K)

I somewhat can since I am just going to masturbate to traps every other day.
I think you just have to think sexually of them in order to not become a true homo (i.e. falling in love with them).
Same though, I don't think I will ever suck a dick or have anal sex to the trap since I should be getting married and have kids instead.

Yet I still have a weakness for forced feminization , so I may be open to my wife making me more feminine and her fucking my ass every other day if she likes it.

Attached: 6zccxtsmiaj11.jpg (600x720, 559K)

Source on that pic fren?

iqdb (SauceNAO)

>Small frame
>Short
>Feminine baby face
>big dick though
I like dressing up as a girl and fucking girls, but I also like being fucked by guys well cross dressing. I was doomed from the get go.

Not really.
I'm only into super feminine traps and they're nearly non-existent so I never have to worry about it.

If you want to fuck girls, you don't deserve males anyways desu.
Especially since most of you just want to bottom when you're with guys anyways.

Same. But getting over my trap obsession was a bitch. Also cocklust, but that's easy to repress because guys are unattractive, diseased, and big dicks are rare.

Attached: 1523318753826.png (1210x1194, 1.91M)

If you suppress it long enough it will just come out in a flurry of furious faggotry one day. That's what I think, anyway.

Attached: AVmyV_s-200x150.gif (200x150, 797K)

Yeah, I've got a thing for cocks, too. Just not the guys attached to them.

People say that, but the thing is you will never hear about the guys who do manage to successfully keep it under control, the ones who break will obviously be the most noticeable. Even if I do end up sucking dick, all it means was that I was interested enough to go through with it, but right now I'd rather not.

Attached: 1532823336538.jpg (1000x750, 146K)

I've never had gay urges but I've had gay experiences out of desperation due to being a straight khv in my mid 20's. I was with 2 different fags that I've known for a long time and was drunk. Even while being drunk I felt "off", it didn't feel right. I had trouble staying hard outside of a blowjob but even then I couldn't cum if my life depended on it. I felt disgusted with myself afterwards too. I couldn't force myself to be gay even if my end goal is to just have someone that loves and cares about me.

>At thus rate I'll manage to go my whole life without sucking dick.
Disgusting.
I'm glad my urges are only to fuck and be sucked. Could never do anything to a dick desu.

>Disgusting.

No more disgusting than vagina.

Attached: roast final boss.jpg (960x1280, 145K)

that pussy looks tighter than the one and only pussy I've seen IRL from a hooker that I ended up wasting my money on.

Just imagine sticking your dick into an inside-out wet dick.

Even if vaginas are disgusting, it doesn't change the fact that ducking dicks is filthy.
Everything except sex in order to procreate is degenerate anyway.
Fear God, homo. Pray for your soul.

how bigs ur cock tho???

About 8 inches.
I've always felt weird about it since I think it looks too big for my body.

This is all the motivation l need.

Attached: cdc-hiv-infection-category-2016-700x579-medium.png (635x525, 236K)

Vaginas feel better than an asshole. 100%. Even if you're a faggot attracted to men, a pussy still feels better. I don't get it. Maybe look for FtM trannies if that's what you want.

It's your handsome friend. Come suck my dick

Hey fag. Honest question. Why do you care if they're good looking or not? Who cares what they look like when they're sucking you off?