Explain to me

Why womenlet almost exclusively have a thing for tall guys a vice versa and why manlets have a thing for tall women and kinda vice versa (from experience at least they care far less about height)? Is it because humans attracted to their opposite? Is growing up tall makes you more dominant and short submissive?

Attached: 5'4.jpg (749x855, 100K)

nigger what the fuck is wrong with your grammar

Nice fitness related question

most desirable matches with most desirable
least desirable settles

Attached: 1567896584108.jpg (3024x3024, 503K)

A thread died for this

They don't. They just settle. Tall women (5'11+) will overlook many shortcomings in dudes who arw significantly taller than them

Attached: 1568242172651.jpg (1000x1192, 223K)

It's probably true but i'd think that much larger percentage of tall women over womenlets prefer manlets sexually/don't mind, This comparison works with womenlets, manlets and tall guys, why wouldn't it apply to tall women also?

Her new boyfriend is like nba forward height . Kek

I have a giantess fetish... so uh... yeah.

If you're so interested do a course on anthropology, rather than shitting up my fitness board with garbage

My dad is a manlet and my mum is taller. You might be onto something here.

Because everyone wants short women and tall guys. The tall women and short guys have to broaden their horizon.

Is this a new meme?

Balance. Manlets and womanlets don't want to make other manlets and womanlets, tall cunts don't want to make 8ft monstrosities that die at 40.

That's just not true or at least not the only reason, I know many guys (manlets mostly) who prefer taller women, I wonder how much the importance of their offsprings height affected their choice.

Short girls like tall guys because women can't comprehend the strength of men.
They see that they're taller. They see that they're stronger. That falsely equate tall with strong. It's just a causation and correlation mishap.
Short guys like tall girls because it's just badass to be handling a bitch that's bigfer than you.

>196cm
>170cm minimum requirement for dating female
>regularly hit on by 160cm womanlets
What do I need to do

So you're saying that on average manlets are more based? Something must be wrong with your logic or logic in general.

yeah, not wanting to see non fitness related garbage on a fitness board is certainly a meme
enjoy your 2 day vacation, dumbass

I hear r/fitness is pretty on topic.

Bruh
>178
>160ish girls tells me im too short
>175-180 girls drool over me
Is this the balance of life?

They're simply rationalising their motivation behind aiming for overall less attractive women.

good, then go back there and stop shitting this board up. relationship threads are against the rules, go read them le reddit connoisseur

As a Manlet, 5'7" how do I get an Amazon gf?

you dont, stop chasing women and go chase your dreams instead

Have a pretty face, get in shape, have big dick confidence