Riot Shield for answering my front door

Where do i buy actual bullet proof riot shield so i can actually use it whenever i have to answer my door to prevent getting stabbed/shot/hit at the door because i had the riot shield held up when opening the door? I'm looking for a riot shield that can withstand a point blank hit from either a rifle range or a buckshot or at least a pistole range and should hold up against knife and melee attacks so which of these can i legally get?

Attached: 1557531852821.jpg (960x639, 157K)

The fuck are you at that you need a riot shield to answer a door?

Just don't answer the door its never anything good anyway.

>no location
>guies what is legal here?!

Your post is as well thought-out as your plan, I'll give you that.

>America
>We are the best country in the world

what a shithole

Get a peephole or install a discreet security cam.
Make sure the screws keeping your locks in place aren't short if you live somewhere that dangerous.

you can trivially make one out of steel plates. To stop a 30-06 you need atleast half an inch. That's going to weigh a lot. And they could just push you on your ass and then shoot you

Arkansas

I answer the door with my ten gauge double barrel shotgun and sometimes either my mosin nagant or my HK Pistol but i don't feel self secure about late night knockings plus i ducktaped the note that tells the maintainence to not disturb at all.

Already got a peephole but it gets fogged up or gets wet too much

You are legit fucking insane user what the fuck

No I'm not insane, i always done this for the last six years and whenever i have to go on some trips or so i would have a knife or a hatchet with me at the door or at least the bayonet of my mosin nagant with me if i don't have my gun but i need a riot shield because i fear one day i open the door and someone will push the knife in and knife will hit me in the chest or a bullet will hit me in my heart or a tire iron will hit me in the head so i need a bullet proof riot shield.

Where can i buy one legally in Arkansas?

Are you a drug dealer or some shit?

I ring the doorbell to talk to you and my buddy breaks into the back

Just have one of those prison cell windows. Make it bulletproof if you want.

Attached: 3aefbe2a480090e6b25c8c00c7903963--door-handles-door-ideas.jpg (600x600, 95K)

Why would you answer the door unless you're expecting company or a delivery or something like that?
Everyone has a phone on their person at nearly all times. They can call you.

Adding to that, install call blocker app on your phone for everyone that isn't a contact. You can temporarily suspend it when you're expecting a call from someone. Change your voicemail to be complete silence, followed by a beep.

Check the crime rates of Arkansas and rethink spending a thousand dollars on a riot shield.
Spoiler: theyre very low

Landword wont allow one since i love in an apartment complex in Fayetteville

No

Imagine ringing a doorbell and when the door opens you see some autist hiding behind a riot shield there.

I always get random phonecalls every single time every day from different states but i always hang them up unless it says mom, dad or my neighbor. Never opened my windows either.

BASED schizo OP, just get a killdozer

Now imagine being a pizza delivery man knocking the door and seeing the door open to a man behind a riot shield holding a ten guage shotgun in his boxers with a gasmask before he throws money at you and yells at you in something gibberish.

in the southern parts of america we have to worry about niggers and spics. Thank god for the 2nd amendment. thats what it's for.

if somebody really wanted to harm you they would just sparta kick your punk ass holding the riot shield and put you on your back like a turtle

>riot shield + pistol < guy with sparta kick
literal fucking idiot here

Im six foot tall and i lift weights at home i doubt i fall that easily and like i said before i either have a gun or knife with me but i am looking at getting a riot shield so i can open the door at least but normal size without having to open just enough for the barrel to peak through or for me to see who it is.

Sometimes i have to yell loudly because my door is made out of thick metal for some reason which made my voice sound rough bit since i scream and yell alot in my house to let my clouded thoughts out to calm my thoughts. I did out bells on my door to make sure no one enters without my knowledge though.

I got so sick of the random calls like that. Now I'm not even notified when they happen. I just check my call block app every few days and make sure I didn't miss anything important. Never have and they never leave voicemail.

>i scream and yell alot in my house to let my clouded thoughts out to calm my thoughts
based crazy user

Oh some of them leave voicemales but i ignore them and never listen to them since it makes me afraid to hear what they say.

imagine being so poor you have to worry about lawless spics and niggers.

A ballistic shield strong enough to stop a bullet is going to run you over $1000.
Easier to just get body armor.
But if you weren't an idiot you would just set up a camera so you could see what's up without even leaving your computer.

Why do you think someone's going to randomly come to your door and attack you?

Answer the door naked, take advantage of their confusion if they're dangerous

Yes don't you remember about that woman that got crossbowed by that delivery man? Or that other guy that got attacked by a homeless man with a machete in Arkansas? I'm not taking chances so i plan on getting riot shield and maybe even get a few clear ones to out over my windows so i can actually see out my window for once without worrying.

Get the call blocker app my friend. It won't stop the voicemails, but it will reduce the amount of stressful moments on any given day.

You take chances every second you are alive
There's probably a hundred things that could kill you right now.
Worrying about some freak occurence to the point of barricading yourself in your apartment is delusional paranaoia. You should not have access to firearms.

You could literally leave right now and walk down the ghettoest street in Arkansas and I guaruntee you would come out unharmed. But go ahead and keep living in fear I guess.

>woman that got crossbowed by that delivery man
"A Mississauga woman was shot with a crossbow when she answered the door to a fake delivery man in a targeted attack Peel police say they believe was carried out by a hit man and was meant to kill her."
FAKE delivery man. You dont need a ballistic shield to protect yourself against delivery men.

It still proves my point i need one GODDAMNIT!

No you don't. Just don't open your door.

depends on where you live. Some parts of the US are very third world and are like warzones. I have even lived in small towns where it was extremely dangerous to answer the door at night.

Just install cameras you fucking moron. If you're that paranoid, a shield isn't going to do shit. You're better off with a surveillance system and knowing who's at your door before you're even close to it. Or peek out the window. Then, you can talk through the door without opening it. Talk through the door with a shotgun in hand. Tell them to fuck off and call the cops if they seem desperate and suspicious. Once the door is open, all bets are off and no riot shield is going to do shit.

I do that but again i like the idea of using a riot shield though...

why pay to get a riot shield when you can have your roommate pay you to answer the door and die for you?

cameras wont work if they have ecms

Or you can invest on a decent door instead??

Its more pragmatic

Attached: dlzejqn7qdi01.jpg (655x527, 50K)

Make a double door from the inside without drilling anything down. It could technically be considered furniture

>I answer the door with my ten gauge double barrel shotgun and sometimes either my mosin nagant or my HK Pistol
LARP

I feel sorry for anyone dumb enough to fall for your "LOOK AT ME I'M CrAZy!!!!" LARP.

While your dumb ass is answering the door with a shield, a determined attacker is already breaching the back windows for a sneak attack.

If you're gonna be a paranoid fuck, at least do it right with 360 degree surveillance of the home.

>answer door with shotgun AND mosin
this user doesn't fuck around

Get yourself a german Shepard or a Rottweiler

why don't you just sleep in an apc

>imagine being THIS afraid to die

Attached: Joker_Phoenix.jpg (750x410, 247K)

HoIy fucking K3K

Attached: 1545115181452.png (600x580, 419K)

Honestly the good riot shields will cost you thousands. You are better off welding some pans into makeshift body armor. A cast iron pan can still stop most small handgun caliburs nowadays and that's the primary threat from negro home invasion.
Personally I think that you are better off having a high capacity gun than a shield for home defense. Riot shields are best used to help protect you as you push forward on offense, whereas the key to defending is ambushing.
To add to this, I would recommend security cameras too if you genuinely feel insecure.

Attached: 774848840009.png (300x250, 19K)

>doorbell rings
>camera feed is jammed
Gee I wonder if they're here for trouble?

Attached: 1526213185449.jpg (638x746, 69K)

Ah of course, it's the spics and niggers you have to worry about, not the bullets coming out of their guns. If it was a white man it'd be totally okay to get shot by him.

Attached: this is your brain on racism.jpg (640x853, 92K)

Homie is LITERALLY crazy as fuck right here

One inch thick chrome vanadium steel plate. Bolt some handles to it and you're done.

It would be WAY cheaper to get a camera system bro. What you're talking about is completely fucking crazy.

So you WANT a riot shield, you don't NEED one

IM A PUSSY I USE RIOT SHIELD

>must stop point blank rifle rounds
It's gonna need to be heavy as all fuck in that case. Better off woth just having a fixed barricade behind your door at that point.

No i do this too if it's late. Sombody knock on the door any later than 7pm im doing it with my .357 on me. Niggers are an unironic threat here.

Putting the Jow Forums in Jow Forums i see

>you should not have access to firearms
>simply wants to protect himself from roving nigs and pigs
i look forward to the day we line traitors like you against the wall

Attached: 93FC9279-7D1A-499B-9504-E35BEAF1F3DA.gif (400x204, 44K)

as someone who is literally as pro-2A as you can be and owns lots of guns, you are someone that should not be allowed to own guns.

YOU HAVE TO GO GO BACK NORMIECUNT SEE BECAUSE OF YOU WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS

Probably looks exactly like this

Attached: Prime_Profile_600x845_53375184-b4d5-499a-88d3-ea9ea9f1a406_1024x1024.jpg (600x869, 26K)

in europe it doesnt work like that, last week the repairmen hired a paid locksmith to open my door so your point is useless user friend

Just move out of America problem solved

Do you talk like you type? Because if so you're probably pretty low IQ, in fact the fact that you type that way alone is enough

It's like you put what you wanted to say through google translate into russian or something, and then tried to get that translated back into english
pretty strange

Top kek. I love this place sometimes. Oreganolly.

What do you mean?
Also, where are you from?

If youre this god damn worried about answering the door then why not just dont fucking answer it

do you know someone who wants you dead or something? do you work at some shady corporation? you're talking about the case of a fucking paid killer, not just a thief

Instead of opening the door like a dumb fuck, ask who's there. If they don't answer or you don't know them, don't open the door
If you are still worried that they will shoot you through the door, just glue some fucking thick metal sheet on it
Problem solved, cheap, easy and perfecly legal