What's fit opinion on peanut butter? i use a sugarless one and it helps me a lot to reach my macros

what's fit opinion on peanut butter? i use a sugarless one and it helps me a lot to reach my macros

Attached: 1522557108401.jpg (700x525, 91K)

I eat that shit right out of the jar. no bread. and just water. mmm peanut butter.

It's delicious, calorie dense and fairly low in sugar. Helpful for putting on weight for skellies.

Probably the best bulking food there is. It's also healthy (unsugared version) and very nutritious.

same, the brand that i purchase has such a good flavor unlike a few others that i purchased. first thing i do after getting home from work is to grab a big spoon of peanut butter and eat it.

high omega6 omegalul

This unironically.

Honestly, a god-tier food.

>trans fats

Into the trash its goes

>He doesn't buy natural peanut butter

are these threads a parody of trends on this board or are people genuently asking about every thing?

gay
baste

i actually have my doubts as i eat like 100g a day

Not that far from peanut oil. Tastes great and requires a good amount of bile to process. Only eat it if you're in a pinch

and what do you gain from this thread?
peanuts are high in omega6 so to not fuck your 3to6 ratio you should eat some flax or chia seeds depending on where you live.
but i dont see how it would be beneficial, just beacuse you hit 3000kcal doesnt mean it will be as beneficial to muscle gain as eating carbs etc.

incomplete protein source
mediocre for bulking

i'm starting to get really sick of peanut butter actually. i got the powdered form for my protein shakes, but eating the butter out of the jar has gotten so old. maybe its the brand. what is the best brand of peanut butter in your guys opinion?

My mom makes it homemade with no oils or salt
Tastes delicious in a protein shake

if you don't mind a bit of added sugar, creamy Jif is god-tier in flavor

creamy is cringe, chunky is based

my favorite thing about peanut butter is that is has the same calories and macros per serving as a hot dog

>(Editor's Note: I like both peanut butter and hot dogs)

i'm dieting so only even do the powdered version. it pretty good tho with pic related and honey

Attached: GUEST_95d71646-ade6-487e-9891-aefce5f71860.jpg (488x488, 50K)

Pretty sure it's gif, not jif

based