Are sarms worth it ?

I just solely want something to help with recovery.
I’m boxing twice a week,jogging 3x a week,weights 3x a week.

My job is window fitting which is done 5x week
And the next 3 months I’ll be doing an easy retail job of a weekend

Is mk677 or ostraine or lgd going be worth taking to help me get through this ?

Attached: 3C37F793-58DD-4714-9CB8-EFE8947B58B0.jpg (500x684, 41K)

>Are sarms worth it ?
no

mk677 is not a sarm

Stop taking sarms, nootropics, phenibut or kratom you stupid fucking zoom zoom retards

I know

Is there anything other than test what can help increase your recovery rate then ?
Besides ,food,sleep.ice baths ?

Stop being a faggot and pin test.

Attached: 1568157634041.jpg (720x524, 47K)

test is safer and more effective than sarms
why would you exclude it when you're trying to hack your physique

Better food, better sleep. Seriously

Only because the only gains I’m wanting is to be able to do all this activity and not feel so burnt out...rather than just wanting to look good or get strong

My kinda endgame

U ain’t getting unless u jabbing

recovery and stamina would be cardarine. Haven't done it, debated it.

Have done ostarine and ligandrol.

where they worth taking

Yes IMO. Visual gains weren't massive, but strength gains felt large. Like adding 100lbs to deadlift and 50lbs to bench.

can’t tell if baiting or just retarded

Might sounds stupid but when i go through my phases of getting proper massages regularly (like every 3/4 days) then i find that my recovery becomes insanely good. I would definitely recommend to give it a go before start taking anything

yep. just got me 4 bottles of ostarine. started taking it yesterday. i can't wait to feel the godly effects again. of power, rage, super saiyan, lift increases, euphoria, well being, and incredible sex drive. no side effects baby. none. mild test suppression means no PCT afterwards, just normal recovery. anyone trying to tell you to buy test is retarded son. that shit fucks your body and your life. with Ostarine™, you literally get nothing but benefits out of it. i got the liquid bottle from science.bio, and you better have a monster ready to mix with it because it taste like fucking bleach.

Have you taken it before or are you just talking out of your ass?

i have taken it before

That sounds nice as my goal with the weight lifting is mainly strength for boxing

But I’ve also lifted so I just like doing it

Actualy about to do this

Had 2 on holiday going to get another one next week so I can get rid of some knots in my scapula

But they’re expensive as fuck man...even of the Chinese it’s £35-40

Ok for a one of not multiple times a week

What about fuckinf with any of the peptides ?

Attached: D176ECE2-9116-4F53-AC05-B7CD9B4447B0.jpg (640x626, 397K)

Lgd and mk677 let's you train twice a day every day no problem.

Nice. How many days until you can feel it really kick in? I’m one week into a 2 months cycle, 12,5 mg.

uhhhh, why the fuck are using such a low dose. you need to make it 25g at least. but you really start feeling it 1-2 weeks in

Why

has Joe made it?

Attached: 1566907917313.jpg (618x685, 254K)

every time i see this he's smaller somehow

25mg**

SARMS do less than steroids but have worse side-effects, figure that one out.

no they dont you fucking idiot

Ostraine is literally only on the second phase of clinical trials. Testosterone has been trialed for decades now and has no adverse site effects for short term(safe for hair loss and acne) use if you actually follow a procedure to the dot, unless you've got some kind of pre existing heart condition.

oh you mean like potential stimulation of prostate cancer, male pattern baldness, acne, body hair growth, gyno, high blood pressure, liver toxicity, left ventricular hypertrophy, complete shutdown so you have to worry about SERMs. and plus, using test reduces your lifespan. ostarine has nothing, no side effects whatsoever, and it builds you muscle faster than normal rate at no cost. plus it increases your bone density, tendon ability, bone strength, ligament health and collagen turn-over, making you a hard ass motherfucker. it's also not just that, it has a euphoric feeling of well being and power to it too and increases physical stamina and your lifts go up instantly after a week or two of using it. at no cost. it has been researched enough and they are only trying to get it for people with bone problems and deterioration. and you can go on it longer, 12 weeks max. do you know anyone who has been on test that long? it's fucking stupid. it's literally the supplement of supplements to use for someone who's trying to stay healthy but go hard.

>ostarine has nothing, no side effects whatsoever

You are a braindead mutt for saying this before the clinical trials are over. The fact that you even mention MPB and gyno just shows that you're absolutely clueless, Ostraine can cause gynocomastia because it lowers your testosterone levels while it's in your blood you fucking retard. Testosteone cause gyno if you're not managing your estrogen, and is perfectly reversable if you have the ancillaries, and MPB is inevitable if you've got the gene, more testosterone just speeds it up.

>oh you mean like potential stimulation of prostate cancer

In pre existing conditions it may or may not speed it up, yeah.

> body hair growth

W O W

>high blood pressure

Again, high estrogen, managable by not being a fat fuck, you do understand that TRT is actually a valid practice with lots of studies saying that it's perfectly safe, right?

I’m cutting atm. Just wanted something to hold mass and maybe gain a little bit until I drop to ~12% and bulk again. Heard that the sides start at 20mg and there isn’t much benefit to it unless you’re bulking.

Mk677 definitely helps you with energy and sleep but has minimal effect on strength, you'll lose look very bloated in the face and lower stomach

You are too fucking dumb to be commenting on shit that people will be putting into there bodies.

>totally ignores gyno from test and the very real possibility of permanent shut down
>reddit spacing
Clinical trials aside, look at the hundreds and hundreds of positive testimonials from Osta and Lgd.
They're
>cheaper
>injectionless
>pct isn't necessary, but you can do one if you want
>faster acting
and other side benefits like hunger increase, sleep gains, energy and motivation burst, plus a myriad more, AND you keep the vast majority of you're gain. Stop talking shit about shit you know nothing about.

you're the dumbest faggot alive. ostarine has already went through extensive clinical trials so i don't know what you think is going to be revealed when they do more of the same shit. it is well regarded as the safest SARM there is and it is true in its abilities. like i said before, it's trying to be passed on as an anti muscle/bone deterioration drug. no one fucking cares about that faggot. you can't get gyno on ostarine. it only mildly suppresses your test.

>bbut its perfectly reversable!
kek. why take the chance, or any of the chances with the side effects that test has? you aren't even going to keep your fucking gains on T unless everything is perfect, which is stupid if you're already perfect then why not stay natty lol. which is also another reason you dumb fucking T morons should shut the fuck up and stop trying to get people to just use T when they will gain more benefits from Ostarine. Did you not see all the benefits i listed that you can get from it?

there is no sides. it will just put your hormones off balance which is normal. 20-25mg is great for recomping, losing weight, and building muscle. if you think your dose is good then fine but i would get more out of it.

Using anecdotes is literally retarded, don't talk about intelligence. I'm in no way endorsing steroids, in fact I am just saying that neither are perfect. You're sounding like some kind of faggot shill who claims that a compound which hasn't even gone through extensive clinical trials is 100% safe while your saying that a compound which has is dangerous, get out of here.

>totally ignores gyno from test and the very real possibility of permanent shut down

Gynocomastia is a real possibility if you're not managing it correctly, but like I already addressed it's completely reversable for about 3 months. But please, find me studies on individuals that were ''permanently'' shut down.

>cheaper
No, 1 vial of testosterone is about 25$ if you homebrew it's about 6$ for a vial, you need 4 for 4 months of 500mg.

>injectionless
Yeah, that's a benefit.

>pct isn't necessary, but you can do one if you want
anecdotes show that with harsher SARMS you should probably use nolvadex for a faster recovery.

>faster acting
Testosterone saturates in the bloodstream after 4 weeks, you'll already feel it by the 2nd week mark.

I've done 1 test cycle and it fucked up my emotions a lot by the end and hair was falling out. I gained some muscle but also fat. Maybe I needed some breast cancer meds.

I did an 8 wk LGD cycle after that. Gained around 10 lbs and kept it. I'm on another 8 wk cycle now and it's going well. The sides that I see are water retention and muscle tightness. Recovery is great. I can train every date.

unlike T, sarms do not produce the growth effect on the prostate and other sexual organs. ostarine for example, only exerts its anabolic effects on muscle tissue exclusively, unlike T. less side effects, easier recovery time, and no estrogenic properties will make help you keep that raw, dry muscle. lean gains man. T is fucking stupid and anyone who denies it just wants others to fall into their trap.

this fag voted for bernie in 2016.

You realise that Ostarine, which has been a popular compound for almost a decade now, is only going to have undergone whatever the fuck """extensive clinical trials""" for another 10 to 20 years, if that, right? And even then you won't have known everything about it? To say you can't know anything a compound that thousands and thousands of people have used for years and years AS AN INDIVIDUAL is idiotic. Holy shit. Stop posting you smooth brain fuck.

Tolerance is a good reason by itself, before you start talking about cancer risks.