/tan/

Have you taken the tan pill?

Has anyone on Jow Forums ever used a self tanner?

I'm using St Tropez gradual lotion in medium/dark to escape pale mode (pale men are less attractive on average, period). It's working out mostly well. My face and body look a lot healthier and attractive

I'm struggling immensely with my hands and feet. It is not noticeable that I'm using self tanner until you look at my feet or hands. I cannot seem to get the stuff to apply evenly, so I have orange buildup next to white patches.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-09-12-06-51-13.png (1431x1438, 1.18M)

I just go outside and to the beach to build my tan. No need for chemicals.

COOM

Attached: 1567185819360.jpg (1836x3514, 2.68M)

left over right. 100 times better.

How do you get your ass tan at the beach?

Ivory skin really make me wanna ahhhh I'm doing it oh nooooo I'm coooooominggg!!!

Attached: d04.png (680x564, 150K)

Some people are just pale, your complexion is relative to your ancestry. My people hail from Northern Europe, I will always be that way, makes my blue eyes pop. Unlike people with excess melanin i produce my own vitamin D, so i can live anywhere in the winter, and don't have to worry about that. Attractive confident people make it work regardless of skim pigment, stop being such an insecure spotty orange faggots embrace yourself. This is Michael Fassbender, he makes it work be like him.

Attached: Centurion-michael-fassbender-27124755-1280-544.jpg (1280x544, 61K)

I don't obviously. I don't need my ass to be tanned.

>wants to look healthier
>dyes skin with chemicals

I guess the lotion is also affecting your brain, you're harming yourself to look healthier

>tfw no need to spend extra time in the sun because permatan
Basketball master race coming through.

>and to the beach
>and
Back garden for back exit, user. Beach for most other areas.

Cope harder or go outside. It's a beautiful day out, user. Soak it in.

>Unlike people with excess melanin i produce my own vitamin D, so i can live anywhere in the winter, and don't have to worry about that
False, just about everyone's fucking popping vitamin D during winter in northern Europe.
t. Denmark

The girl in the pic didn't really need the tan, pale skin works great with red hair.

Lol try harder, not being tan doesn't mean I don't go outside, it just means I don't go dark, Op looks dark, and gets it from a bottle, which means being tan doesn't require going outside, ipso facto your argument is invalidated dumb cunt. As I said, I make it work pale fair master race.

I agree but she's so cute that I knew I'd get free bumps from coomposters and people saying they prefer left.

I meant my bloodlines Anglo Saxon English. I live in North America, and have never popped vitamin D. Must be your inferior genetics

I bought a tanning bed off craigslist and get in there 5 minutes a day. Maintain a good light tan but never too dark for the seasons

>my bloodlines Anglo Saxon English

Absolutely disgusting.

what are nudist beaches

>tfw tanning beds are illegal in my country

>conquered the World 5 times over despite its size
>revered for its cultural contributions and innovation ex the internet
>one of the highest in Education and research
>Epitome of civility

Not to mention all the women who want my cum, due to my dazzling blue eyes, be sure of Charlemagne genetics. I love exotic women, and they love me, because we're both that to one another.

Wait let me guess my Ancestors enslaved yours cause they thought sticks with points were cutting edge military technology

>anglo-saxon
>charlemagne
what the fuck am I reading

>Back garden for back exit, user. Beach for most other areas.
My neighbors' have a deck and would definitely be able to see me. This sucks.

No you just don't live somewhere where vitamin D supplement is necessary, 'merimutt.

And now you're a shithole where pakis rape your daughters by the THOUSANDS and you do nothing about it. Congrats.

Left is much better. Tanning is not healthy, it doesn't look healthy and you'll look denim when you're 30. STOP

>constantly mentions his blue eyes
You wanna know how I know you're a tainted mutt?

Stay mad, casper

>False, just about everyone's fucking popping vitamin D during winter in northern Europe.
Not really though.

Left over right. I'm already a quarter native. Need to take this family tree in a new direction.

Imagine being so bizzarely insecure about your race that you think making your skin one shade more golden is an insult to your ancestors to the point where you try and condescend everyone who isn't deathly pale.

Imagine even thinking and obsessing about race in a thread about tanning as if tanning is going to make you look that different.

Imageboard brain at its finest

you never accomplished or did any of that cuck. your ancestors were probably peasants and not the elite who achieved. stay in line

The UK and Denmark are both way further north than you.

>pale men are less attractive on average, period
But not pale women, pic is a travesty

>every pale human wants to look darker
>every dark human wants to look paler
Why?

because someone can make money off it. Humans believe what they are taught, if they are taught they will look better with lighter/darker skin, they will spend money for it.

left is 200 times hotter

Eat carrots, fuck the (((sun)))

Digits check out

This. Wtf is wrong with you people? Natural tans are attractive. It's not a fucking political statement you bunch of Gibbons.

tan pill, go hang yourself on a drying rack you silly meat

eat carrots and potatoes and youll get way bette skin pigmentation without ruining your skin and age faster

That is absolutely uncanny
But some women look better pale

Attached: C7B29C09-8E11-479B-8F94-9773493C61A9.jpg (250x206, 7K)

its just a bit to the charm of different ethnicities, ways of adding spice to your life dating and experiencing something different

obviously a black woman would look ugly with white pigmentation, just like youve probably taken notice to black people with skin disease

just like white women would look really odd as black but personally i thought the craze among white people obsessing about getting a tan is some old people mentality of a fashion brainwash.

obviously anyone will look ugly if youve got poor health and a poorly balanced diet, lack of potatoes, vitamins, minerals, not hydrated enough or simply dont get the daily recommended dose of vitamin d from the sun which is about as minor as going out in the sun exposing only 40-45% of your body for about 40-50 minutes.

which might even become less important if youre perfectly healthy, living a healthy lifestyle and have a balanced diet due to better uptake of nutrients and absorption.

i personally feel just as attracted towards black women, latinas and italians as much as i am attracted to white women but somehow feel more drawn to thicc black women due to them having less feminist mentality ingrained in their minds

where is her tits bro?

Tan Peopleā„¢
- look like they have more fun
- look healthier
- look thinner
- are more desirable

LMAO @ pasties

>t. fat roastie

Self tanner is for braindead homosexuals. Go lie in the sun, or go to a tansalon if you are that desperate.

>premature wrinkling
>chronic skin dryness
>look 15 years older than you are
>get skin cancer
Sure thing bucko

Attached: serveimage.jpg (474x356, 23K)

>doesnt happen
>doesn't happen
>doesn't happen
>rare

lmao @ you pasty uggo

I automatically assume that a tanned chick has had more dicks in her than a white chick. So far my hypothesis is rock solidly backed by data

>denying reality
delusional

Attached: years-of-sunburn.jpg (451x446, 164K)

>denying the reality you look like shit as a glue stick

this guy got a point though. I've always either been pale or "burned" brown. people recommended a common dose of Vitamin D to me, 4000 IU. I almost died lmfao. luckily I had lots of magnesium lying around.

this btw

left looks 10 times better than right

tanning is a jewish plot to make us hate our white skin. dont fall for it.

White girl on the left is easily a point/10 higher than brown on the right.

Attached: 1564944289899.jpg (980x1400, 250K)

You probably have nigger genes if you aren't attracted to pale skin.

Attached: stock-photo-285849095.jpg (2000x1333, 281K)

the girl you posted literally has makeup on her cheeks that fake a darker color you fucking retard

congrats on being retarded

Attached: brainlet1.png (645x729, 77K)

right back atcha permavirgin

says the nigger lover who equates blush to wanting to look like a poo in the loo

>having darker skin is bad
>"wait no i mean having darker skin anywhere except the face is bad"
unironically kill yourself you fucking moron

The point of blush is to accentuate the angles of your face you mouth breathing retard. That's why they put it on specific part of the cheek bones instead of dousing themselves in it.

nope

>pasteoids have to use """blush""" (brown pigment) to "accentuate the angles of the face" because the light reflecting off their face is the same color as their skin

lololol

>Some people are just pale, your complexion is relative to your ancestry. My people hail from Northern Europe, I will always be that way, makes my blue eyes pop. Unlike people with excess melanin i produce my own vitamin D, so i can live anywhere in the winter, and don't have to worry about that. Attractive confident people make it work regardless of skim pigment, stop being such an insecure spotty orange faggots embrace yourself. This is Michael Fassbender, he makes it work be like him.

Attached: c97.png (2000x2000, 2.25M)

All girls wear blush. I knew niggers were dumb but jesus dude, this is getting embarrassing

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (625x888, 62K)

nuh uh uh, the girl you posted before literally has brown blush on. just get rekt you dumb mother fucker. youre literally ITT being butthurt about white people tanning lololol STRONG fucking loser

Only low IQ people want to mimic other low IQ people

Attached: iqskincolourmap.jpg (817x1024, 210K)

imagine being this autistic

Attached: autisticsplayhere.jpg (640x480, 46K)

>It must be skin colour, no other factors can be considered!
Posting this actually showed your own low iq.

Did they find out if melanotan gives you aids yet?

It's climate, retard. The tougher the climate is to survive in, the smarter the people need to be in order to survive. Lighter skin = harsher climate = smarter people.

So what's this got to do with colour? Climate might affect IQ, skin colour is a by product, not a cause.

>implying tanning isnt natural
low-IQ indeed
not an argument, permavirgin

The point is the correlation itself. Darker skin is correlated with having a lower IQ. Therefore people who mimic low IQ people have low IQ's themselves.

LMAO @ this unemployed NEET arguing what is and isnt "high IQ"

the only difference between you and a nigger is skin color

Not like purposely exposing yourself to harmful solar radiation is any better

>doesn't even attempt to use logic
welp

Attached: notanargument.jpg (720x533, 20K)

This is true. See: wiggers

Fuck off mongrel mixed race yank, you're not Anglo, your granny shagged a mexican

Imagine seeing the world in such a binary way.

>You have darker skin than me therefore you must also have a lower IQ than me too!

You're not really helping your claim of having a high IQ, brainlet.

Attached: 1544302141439.jpg (910x752, 45K)

Trips of Truth

Pale girls better

Attached: 1568312648954.jpg (1080x1350, 94K)

>doesnt even attempt to get a job
L O S E R
O
S
E
R

I'm at work right now. What about you user, sounds like you're projecting

hahahaha sure you are

Dilate more shitskin

Attached: AC6A60F3-2207-47C8-B8D7-41ACF787C5BC.png (1300x1484, 3.17M)

good work my man. In a single shitpost you made all the brownies seethe hard af, gained plenty of (you)'s and shown the intellectual supremacy of the white man

pale looks better

I wish I had blue eyes

>he doesn't have a natural tan

fucking Germanic dogs when will they ever learn

>Cries about logic
>Gets back to being low IQ when proven wrong
Absolute state of birdshitskins

Attached: 1568204021812.png (720x1280, 457K)

>this kills the pooskin
Even pooskins agree that the less poo colored your skin is the higher status you are

Attached: indianmen.png (960x646, 743K)

You do realize the people with highest IQ per capita on planet earth (East Asians) have a natural yellow/brown tan?

literally doesnt change the fact that you unironically are upset that girls tan hahahaha AND DONT HAVE A JOB lololol

The highest IQ East Asians have the lightest skin (save for city-states like Singapore and Hong Kong which don't count for obvious reasons)

This. Jews and Japanese have a higher IQ than whites, and they both have a light brown tone. Cumskin copes are hilarious.

What's all this talk about being unemployed? You seriously are projecting aren't you