Gonna be fucking an indian bitch...

Gonna be fucking an indian bitch. Anyone else here white and love fucking shit skins just to make the shit skin men angry?

Attached: AECF51B9-36F3-45E9-BA7B-E3665C8518DD.jpg (1936x1936, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLUkgRAy_Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=LmJF75DFsdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based

based. my last girlfriend was a 9/10 african girl. should have seen the stares and comments i we got when some black guys saw us in public.

Lmao she's dropping so much spaghetti what the fuck is that. You've got this so easily bro goddamn.

Attached: 1555424630028.jpg (632x1952, 538K)

>it's deeply woven in my roots to not be demoralised by a white man again

kek who the fuck has filled her head with this bigoted shit?

Im mixed race, i piss off everyone whenever i fuck bitches.

She wants to be demoralized, man
Demoralize her right on her face, dawg

>killed hundreds of indians
the jew churchill killed millions in ww2 alone

Her english seems like some fotb chick so that's probably why.

>tfw no qt desi gf
bros im going to kms myself

>English killed hundreds of indians.
Remember Cawnpore. Fucking vermin.

BUH-ACED

>anyone else love fucking ugly chicks because you're too obsessed over shitskin indian men
Sure showed them OP

Attached: 1563493468626s.jpg (232x249, 5K)

seems ugly af

This. I'm indian and I fuck every other type of girl but Indian. They're ugly as fuck and and I can't tolerate their personalities - it's like they aren't hot enough to be acting the way they do.

>ITT: Olympic Mental Gymnastics
Stop pretending you're racist, if you were racist you wouldn't be fucking dark women. And it's not because "I-I'm making le shitskins mad haha," it's because dark women make your dick hard, but you're an insecure bitch and feel like you need to fit in with retards on the internet. The only people actually getting bothered by you racemixing are asshats on a similar level of autism as yourself

Attached: deserve.jpg (612x613, 98K)

bro this is the standard for women these days, they've been completely mentally destroyed by this type of shit

She probably stinks like indian food

Good luck getting that point across here. Never works

The best and prettiest girl I ever met was an indian. Absolutely beautiful, amazing artist, liked all the autistic things I liked, intelligent, but most of all hilarious. She was genuinely the funniest person I've ever known, and she was a girl. That's all

>who the fuck has filled her head with this bigoted shit?
It's probably taught in school and stuff. Look at other former colonies and their hangups over white men

>woke indian girl
pass

You are praising her on Jow Forums
while Chad pounds her ass

good for you

How did she smell though

Yeah, I'd fuck pretty girls regardless of race.

It never does, sadly.

Same thing, but I'm white and have only been with a white girl once. Every other ethnicity (asian/indian/black) has been more fun. Part of it for me is contrast in skin tone in bed, I think.

I didn't smell her I wasnt weird
She actually met an Asian dude and has been going out with him for a few years. He cosplays and has a very nice fashion sense and is an all around good guy, albeit a bit quiet.

She's probably not as amazing as I make her out to be, since I've only hung out with her a few times in the past few years and you can't really know someone in that amount of time. But people shit on indians a lot and I just wanted to share my story of the good one

it's what happens when you enter anglo universities. or universities in a capital.

> colonize and kill en masse
> why don't people like me

pretty much yeah
>I never fucked a white boy before, sob
>b-but actually your people killed mine so maybe I shouldn't
>you're cute though

>wrote half a novel while user only dropped 3 lines
She's thirsty as fuck.

Was op personally repsonsible for something that happened 100 years before he was even born?

Never claimed he was nor do I think like that but you can't help but feel slightly guilty/hesitant about being with people of the kind that committed a wrong upon your own

>Anyone else here white and love fucking shit skins just to make the shit skin men angry?
>Being this Jow Forums about having a regular relationship that everyone else is ok with
>youtube.com/watch?v=BLUkgRAy_Vo

Attached: POL.jpg (490x290, 38K)

Some indian girls are attractive, such as top indian chess champion Tania Sachdev, the indian accent is kinda annoying though

youtube.com/watch?v=LmJF75DFsdQ

She looks busted asf.

low test detected

That's some ignorant shit mate. Literally every nation on earth has done shit to every other race at some point in history, shall we therefore hate everyone?

You mean you AREN'T a misanthrope?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Women are traitors regardless of race

>>Being this Jow Forums about having a regular relationship that everyone else is ok with
Go take a look on r/azniidentity and come back and tell me that again, but yeah Op is being a faggot.

Nice cope. White people(specifically angloids, nordics and meds) have caused more suffering than any other race. I don't believe in racial biology or anything, but I suspect it's because white people have less empathy(or some other trait), which allows them to treat other humans like they have(slavery, torture, colonialism in general) without feeling bad about it.

Attached: cong_hands_1904.jpg (1400x802, 161K)

Does low test mean you are attracted to ugly chicks or hot chicks.

I imaging low test guys are only attracted to hot chicks as they need a lot of visual stimulation to become aroused due to their low test induced low libido

Whereas high test guys will fuck anything with a pulse. Guys who inject tren get so horny they start wanting to bang trannies.

>nordics
?
Also shoudn't celts be on there aswell?

The empire did nothing wrong

Yes, how dare English ban such sacred traditions as widows getting burned on their late husband's funeral pyre.

have sex

Nordic people stole the land of the sami people and treated them as second class citizens for centuries until the 70s.

based wise man

indians treat their own people as second (and worse) class citizens even today so I'm not really sure where you are coming from.
if anything, Western countries are the only ones that at least pretend they are tolerant.

What is up with that subreddit, are they actually that desperate?

Ok you got to reply with "Mind if I colonize your apartment?"

>indians treat their own people as second (and worse) class citizens even today
hmm.. who could be to blame? hint: the british and portoguese colonized and absolutely ravaged the indian subcontinent for centuries

I do have a hard on for the indians in my country but the majority aren't as hot as the media made me believe

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-100728_Instagram.jpg (720x715, 489K)

slavery is global and has been around as long as man. it and violence are not exclusive to any one race. the reason europeans did it on such a grand scale was because they were in the position to do so, anyone else would have done the same.

When will the mongols pay reparations for what they did to the slavs?

Yes, yes, installing the age of consent and banning sati must've caused all this. Indians were peaceful people that never hurt anyone before. Fucking hell, nigga.

Let me guess... you are white?
Only white people think this way, because only white people are capable of seeing this kind of suffering and somehow justifying it

I'm not asking for reparations, just saying that white people are more capable of cruelty compared to other races. The mongols who invaded eastern europe were white(see modern day finns).

I'm not saying to hate anyone and I think it's more ignorant to not acknowledge it altogether mate. I'm just mean that it isn't inherently bad to have feelings about it, especially because it wasn't that long ago

Yeah and that was started from colonialism. It created a hierarchy and that corruption is deeply rooted in India to this day. Look at how shit India seems compared to its neighbor china who by comparison has cleaner and more techy cities.

>doesn't believe in racial biology
>proceeds to claim only certain races have enacted genocides and colonizing empires
What are the Mongols, Egyptians, Arabs, and Chinese? What are the Japanese to the Ainu and Ryukans? What are the Comanche to the Souix? Disregarding your blantant retardation, racial biology is a thing. There's now a confirmed third evolutionary branch to modern humans linked in Asia, so we are literally 3 different IDENTIFIED subspecies of humans. That's real science, nigger. You're trying to tell me that gibbons and orangutans are the exact same animals.

Why don't they just ask Mongolian president for the money?

Attached: ineok8ant1a21.jpg (650x650, 76K)

>muh "it was RAVAGEEEEDDD"
colonisation brought railways, cities, invention and innovation to a a nation where people used to shit in the street.

Fact checking you retards, the British did not create the caste system. The caste system has existed since the earliest tenants of Hinduism. It was worse before the British got there. You're all idiots.

But they still shit in the streets. Explain that.

>The mongols who invaded eastern europe were white
White skin? Maybie. Caucasian? Nah.

Colonialism did not start the caste system in India, it's part of Hindu religion and has been since the beginning. You're brainwashed.

Because the British left.

the caste system has nothing to do with the Brits you dunce

>mongols
The mongols of the 13th century were white
>Egyptians, arabs, chinese
These people went to war with enemies, but never did they treat people as subhuman and torture, enslave, rape and pillage like white people do.
>japanese
This is a totally different discussion. I genuinely don't believe japanese are fully human. They act like robots and follow a hivemind like bees. Not sure if they are capable of abstract thought(honest opinion).

>racial biology is a thing
The 1930's called, they want their pseudoscience back.

Then explain to me why niggers always have corruption in their countries. Or even better, explain why they sold eachother out to the evil white man.

Slavs have been raped by Germanics and Mongoloids for 2 millenia, slavic genes have changed since then.

>The mongols who invaded eastern europe were white

You should be executed for stupidity.

>Banging trannies is a sign of high test.
Based retard.

>implying corruption is linked to race, not human greed

you're retarded if you don't think every politician is corrupt in some way. But sure, keep using race to distract you from whats actually the problem.

It's true actually, depending on your definiton of "white"(which has changed throughout time, the irish weren't considered white before the second world war). But if you consider the finns of today white, you would probably also consider the fair skinned and blond haired mongols of the middle ages white too.

>t. history major

Colonization is based and redpilled

The Mongol tribes of the 13th century that participated in the rise of Ghengis Khan's empire were from Central and Northern China, largely occupying an area between Eastern Europe, the far Middle East(Kazakh, etc.), and what was historically "China". They were Asian. By all accounts and DNA testing, they were Mongoloid, not Caucasoid, and you're a fucking retard for trying to argue otherwise.
>doesn't believe in the fact that different races of humans that have key differences in biology, including consistent differences in skeletal and soft tissue structure, are different from eachother
In every single field of biological sciences we use these factors to create subspecies, subtribes or even just new species within a genera. The ONLY reason you don't believe it and why nobody will teach otherwise is because you're AFRAID of reminding people that they're literally animals, and that some modern humans are physically less evolved than others.

>you killed my people but I want to fuck you
How do people even respect themselves after saying something like this?

Facts are bigoted

You should burn that degree and neck yourself my man, because blonde Mongols is a rather recent invention of bullshit academia. It was rare, and you faggots are trying to cherry pick.

this is what living in america does to people

I'm Kazakhstani, can trace my lineage to Ghengis Khan's second son and yet americans keep telling me I'm white.

whats with every girl on every platform calling every single male 1-99y boy

What is the actual problem then retard? I've had to work with niggers and I kid you not I had to collect their phones when I was explaining something because they would do nothing but be on their phones. Felt like a high school teacher being there. Asians are smart. Niggers are dumb and lazy.

>the irish weren't considered white
Fake news

This history major retard is a brainwashed retard. I'm finishing up my degree right now and I have to sit through these anthro and history classes where the teachers are legitimately just wrong about basic shit but glaze over it when you question them because they don't want to tell these kids the truth anymore. I'm on my third anthro course now, and every single semester, the largest sections are on African and "Black culture". In this shitty music class I need for credits, the first chapter is African music and European classical, the second chapter is the Creation of Black Music, etc. These people are fucking insane.

Lol imagine being a little Chinese ricecel and having these gigachads keep knocking down your wall

I don't think you understand how genetics work. Just because you're a descendant of Genghis Khan doesn't mean you're Mongolian. Khan lived like a thousand years ago and is probably 0.00001% of your dna