Holy fuck normies are such betas what the fuck

Holy fuck normies are such betas what the fuck.
What can we do to save the everyday bug-man?

youtu.be/pOmoxidaj5w

Attached: jCzpQwnd_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>"it's too inconvenient, it takes up my precious Netflix time"
They're right where they need to be

>1. It hurts
>2. It's inconvenient
>3. It's boring

1. it only hurts if you're inconsistent and exercise once a week
2. less than an hour a day a few times a week isn't too much time
3. it's literally just picking up heavy stuff and listening to music, it's as boring as you make it

Good. Less competition. If anyone needs me ill be banging single mothers and hot girls with mental health issues.

I train once a week for 4-5 hours and it never hurts, unless I do some excercise wrong (usually my fault for doing some weird shit with wrists). With the rest of the post I agree.

ment for this one, not OP

John Green is the biggest fucking soiboi in existence, the king of soi. Fuck he annoys me.

everyone just thinks exercise is running. running sucks dick, lifting, swimming, biking, even yoga are all fun and count as exercise

nu-males back at it again

I'm doing leg day, listening to Mercyful Fate right now. I'm having a fucking whale of a time. The only way this would be more fun is if I had a harem of nude models cheering me on.

Holy fuck the amount of onions. Couldn't stand being with such people

Based

The better question is why anyone doesn't like exercise. I get high as fuck off a heavy lifting + sauna sesh and it lasts all day

His wife's cute. I bet you speculate about what boobs feel like by fondling your fat rolls.

Attached: Capture.png (814x481, 534K)

good god the level of indecency of this board. have some self respect. I know you are tired of jerking off and you would fuck anything that has a hole but seriously, FUCK.

Attached: bec.jpg (680x432, 35K)

>that fucking face
I have such a deep, primal hatred for soi. It's gonna come to civil war, lads. Healthy people will not suffer the bugmen much longer. We're two subspecies in the same territory at this point.

Attached: 1568066053295.jpg (750x744, 109K)

Shee looks like DSPs ex. She probably acts like her as well, being an entitled slob that makes "art" and spends half of the day playing video games.

Give him a nice shave first.

The mom sounds jewish. Explains the video.

It's fucking tongue in cheek you autists, calm down.

He said he has started to enjoy exercise though

you fucking adhd autists can't get through 1 minute of a video. It's about him enjoying exercise and helping others understand why and find ways they can enjoy exercise themselves

>beard soi man
>a buzzfeed woman(?)
>john the faggot green
all within 5 seconds. not a great start to the video desu

Every single normalfag is vastly superior to any neetsoc inceloid Jow Forums poster, that is the true blackpill.

He’s terminally soi and a colossal faggot. why do people like him again?

>"And running in bad weather? Oof"

This guy should kill himself

Literally who cares

Cute? She looks like a false rape claim

Both parents are yids. Fucking hell, the potty mouth on the mom. Its pretty vulgar. I swear all the time, but never around my mom. In 32 years ive heard my mom swear 4 times.

Kikes really do love subversion

That chick is not cute, she looks like Elizabeth fucking Warren for gods sake

lmao, I've never clicked at this lads videos because he looks like a bug man, he's often recommended on youtube

She looks like an annoying turbo-dyke ballbuster of the first order. If I had her as a roomie, I would literally murder her and bury her carcass in the garden on the first day of co-habitation.

When does the runner's high kick in. Is it a genetic thing or that I just haven't been running for long enough yet

Attached: dtMIjxJ.png (611x586, 483K)

I would say exercise does hurt to some degree, I personally dont experience as normal pain but rather a "good" kind of pain. but you cant say it isnt painfull to some degree. Even training for hypertrophy when you have a massive pump and get close to failure your muscle does hurt, it is the good kind of pain that makes you proud and feel good but it is pain. Maybe some people experience as bad ?

Also lifting heavy can hurt, even when you do everything right going 90% of your 1RM on Squats is never comfortable, same with DL.

Mega based

Usually it comes after the point where you are hurting and you think you are just about done. The pain goes away for a while, you feel like you could run forever and sometimes it was a bit of an outer body experience. My body was still moving but I didnt really feel my legs hurting or didnt conciously think about the movement my body just moved on its own and I was a passenger for a while. Then eventually that stops and pain comes back worse than before and you are just about done and really suffering.

Atleast that was my experience, I have gotten this feeling even when running 5k before where I got in the zone. Sometimes I dont get it, sometimes I do and I have no clue what the trigger is. Much easier to achieve a similar feeling of being unstoppable on a bike imo since it is an even more repetitive and controlled motion where at one point you are just spinning at a given cadence and your mind goes blank just enjoying the ride.

It never does user. It's a myth, your body just gets used to running, and you get endorphins from doing a task that feels familiar to you brain. Your brain realizes what you are doing is good for the body, and convinces you its enjoyable. For the record, I love running.

>T. highschool cross-country, 2 marathons, currently run often for job (Army)

Attached: meme1.jpg (540x674, 56K)

cute? I bet you like septum piercings too, user.

Attached: 1489546216172.png (212x218, 53K)