How to deal with inferiority complex concerning the body

I somehow have it ingrained in my head that I'm ugly and disgusting. I'm a short and skinny manlet. Maybe getting bullied by bigger more Jow Forums chads for being small throughout school made me insecure about my looks. I also became a type of incel or something because I gave up on girls because I didn't think I deserved them.
Even now when these things don't matter anymore I get extremely insecure when I see attractive women or men. My own body feels disgusting in comparison. I even think I should be a tranny or something because of how my body is but I wouldn't pass because I feel like my face is ugly and my skin is disgusting damaged by weird pimples or something.
Would lifting even help at this point?
Does getting Jow Forums really help your body image? I've exercised before but it never gave me muscles. I don't think I can build big muscles.

Attached: crying trap.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hoylesfitness.com/motivation-and-support/answer-to-most-fitness-questions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niggers

Attached: 1465903223.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Do you want us to pity you or something? Get the fuck over yourself you fucking faggot. Useless thread

Attached: 1562277973900.png (697x768, 177K)

pic should be you!!

Attached: best.jpg (534x960, 39K)

No. I want advice. What do ugly manlets with wide hips do?
I don't speak just for myself. I speak for all of us manlets.

Stop making me out to be an anime girl. It makes me feel like a tranny

You work out, simple as. Others are not here, nor can they truly convince you, it is something you should want yourself.
Read the sticky, calculate your bodyfat%, cut or bulk accordingly and start lifting, things will most definitely be better and you will respect yourself eventually, if you try hard enough.

Is that a worthy endeavor even if my body has all kinds of health issues?
Is it worth it to invest in a broken body?

i'm guessing you're very used to people indulging your whiny fucking excuses, but nobody here gives a shit. stop being lazy, you fucking loser, and get to the gym and improve yourself. eventually you'll stop being such a negative fucking cunt

kill yourself then, faggot

go on reddit to a FtM tranny forum and post body

Attached: 1568254844517.png (271x501, 205K)

This is the kind of behavior by others that caused me to be this way.

Damn. Would they actually say that I can pass as FtM?

Here's some advice if you're coming from absolute rock bottom NEEThood, pick and choose the bits that apply:

First, don't become a tranny. Gender dysphoria is a genuine psychological condition that you obviously DON'T have if you're just thinking about it as a way out.

Second, start eating well. Cut out as much bread and sugar as you can and drop soda entirely (or switch to diet variants at least). Eat things like rice, veggies, lean meat, nuts, berries, etc. Avoid alcohol outside of social situations. Fast food should be once a week at most.

Third, start lifting weights twice a week for strength, not mass, and do some light cardio during that same session. Look up some easy programs and just hit all your muscles with whatever weight you can do for like 15-30 reps in 3-4 sets.

Fourth, start taking care of your skin, hair, teeth and nails. Wash your face in the morning with a cleanser and get a suitable moisturiser (Jow Forumsskincareaddiction). Get a separate moisturiser for your body and use it after you shower. Brush your teeth properly, twice a day. Find a shampoo (or forgo one) and conditioner that make your hair feel good instead of just clean. Clean your nails regularly, and trim them to a neat length whenever necessary.

Fifth, start dressing well and doing your hair. You don't have to do anything special just take the time to do both properly.

All of this is to make you FEEL better physically and psychologically, but you'll look better too as a side effect. It will make you more confident. The routine of it all is almost as important as the steps themselves. Being on top of all of this should become your baseline.

Eventually you'll want to start working out properly, but I'd advise against bulking up too much if you're short. Rather go for a lean elfish/boyband look. Once your figure improves you'll find new clothes fit much better and more comfortably.

Attached: Photo 24-04-2019, 8 11 55 PM.jpg (736x927, 66K)

>This is the kind of behavior by others that caused me to be this way.
no, you would've been this way no matter what, because you're too lazy and undisciplined to put in actual effort. but most people like having a convenient scapegoat for their failures

stfu, move heavy weights, and eat a lot of food. lift for yourself, because you want to feel good or at least ok in your own damn body. Or you could just not and sit here as an incel on Jow Forums feeling sorry for yourself, your choice.

if you are male how would you not pass as male?

Attached: 1568254437917.png (1110x829, 1.07M)

FtM and Male are very different designations

>strenght
>15-30 reps for 3-4 sets

Considering that OP never went to a gym, I would stick to a hypertrophy until he gets confidence to lift and has some knowledge about what he's supposed to do depending on what he wants. Specially since both endurance and strenght training are more of a mental thing rather than physical

Attached: d8d625fccbc4ac8a98db44369dd2e49b.png (136x129, 23K)

yes but if the goal is to look male they will admire someone that looks male even if he doesnt look top notch. i dont see your issue

Thanks. But would eating healthy food really let me build muscles and stuff? I'm sure it's better for my skin but healthy food is mostly for losing weight right?
Looking like an elf is pretty feminine, is that really as male as I need to be?

No it was just the bullying. I haven't been bullied since school and my inferiority complex hasn't disappeared completely but it's not as bad as it used to be.

Okay.

I don't think I look man enough. But I'm too ugly to look female. It's hard to explain. I'm just afraid that I'd fail at looking like a successful FtM.

What do you think is better for me? Endurance like the other guy said?

Lol you forgot most important.

>get a job

I'm a student.

>I don't think I look man enough. But I'm too ugly to look female.
post body mate it cant be that bad

Attached: fd907757153ae8af.jpg (1080x1345, 168K)

You feel ba because your power level is too low. You need to raise your power level.

Attached: t2K8Mrf.jpg (700x890, 121K)

Just like pretty much EVERY question related to fitness, the answer is "It depends"

Endurance training means that your muscles can last longer but it uses the least ammount of weight out of the 3 training methods, and I heard it's a mentality-heavy method (I never trained like that so I can't tell you much)
Strenght training means you lift heavy in a short period of time, doing 3-5 reps for 3-5 sets (depends on how you want to train, precisely), you can do explosive strenght, which means how much strenght you can put out there in the least ammount of time while still doing 3-5 reps, or "prolonged" (don't really know the name) strenght which means you still lift heavy but doing the reps in a slow manner, which is the opposite of explosive. Or you can just train at a normal pace like most people do.
Then you have hypertrophy with "normal weights" which means you train to increase volume/muscle mass which is the most used method since it's what most people want when they go to a gym, it focuses on 3-4 sets of 10-14 reps.

If you are ever going to do a question regarding training methods and such be precise, there's no "what thing is the best", and everybody's different, some might have an easier time than others when lifting and eating (unless you are physically restricted by something), some people may be able to recover faster than others, some may progress faster, some might build muscle faster... it just DEPENDS

Give this a read, it's worth it
hoylesfitness.com/motivation-and-support/answer-to-most-fitness-questions/

Stop being a pussy

kys

Post body so we know what you’re working with also height and weight

post body. don't you want help?

Cuckime, not even once