$am $yde

Sam Hyde looks like THAT?!
Wait wat!???
Hold the phone, is dis nigga even natty? Or did he sell out for the big time $$ youtube bucks?

Attached: 2.jpg (402x276, 35K)

is such a thing possible?

Attached: 3.jpg (1139x506, 191K)

>watches a zoomer spic

Attached: 1544431835628.jpg (443x455, 96K)

He finally found guy heaven

Shut up you little bitch.

Attached: e7e7f97ec6956970277169b0fcdf3ec60182f701a739be15164b3c33b5d870ba.jpg (1000x1141, 211K)

Damn, if he keeps this up at this rate he might actually get some definition

What the fuck - is this fallen warrior about to rise from the ashes of his own degraded body, Phoenix-like and glorious? Will he find Guy Heaven

What is foreshortening.

I saw this video - Sammy boy is still plenty fat. You retards should understand out-angling if you're on this site.

Goal body

Attached: dzo1ny8kyot01.jpg (576x768, 123K)

Stop posting Sam you don't do anything worth money

you wish faggot

I unsubscribed to your gumroad I think a month or two ago. I don't think your humor meshes well with your new buddies at all. It's refreshing seeing the episodes with Nick, but it's just not the same. The first batch of Hyde Wars was hilarious in my opinion (loved the one with the massage parlour), but the new ones are pretty lacking. Same goes for KSTV. There's definitely good bits in your stuff, but just not enough for me to pay $60 bucks a year for, you know?

Sam has been juicing for a few years now. Are you new?

proof?

>humor meshes well with your new buddies at all.
whats this mean

I know he at least shoots T

Any idea what kinda cycle

He already posted on insta he’s doing test

he has posted his test vials on instagram
also he's 6'4" 300ish these days and has been lifting for years now, he was squatting above 3pl8 like 5 years ago and filmed some 2pl8 push jerks a few years ago in his home gym... and that was before bloatmaxxing when he was just a chubbybuilt ~240

poor dynamic
sam has always been the face of MDE, but nick and charls were both total equals with sam as far as humor goes
the OG MDE gang was fucking hilarious and everybody contributed to it an equal amount
sam's new buddies just seem like dopey guys that can't really keep up with him at all

The hip hop hassle in this episode was good. The car genie with nick in this one was too cringe inducing for me, but it seems like other people liked it

No he's not natty and there's a video of him struggling to bench like 200lb while being like 260 himself. Very sad

This. Just upload the pedophile hunt video already so I can pirate it.

video was perfect, sam continues being a genius with balls of steel, nothing new here

I wonder how much he deadlifts

nice

Just pay five bucks and watch the vids in a weekend? You didn’t really give someone $60 for shit that’ll be on YouTube in a few months, right?

There was actually a cripplechan board where they were posted the same day. The point is, I enjoyed his content and wanted to support his work. When I stopped enjoying his content, I no longer wanted to support his work. Simple as that.

shame 8ch is down, is there a substitute for links?

Haven't found one yet. There will be one, though.

>Not finishing Nick Fuentes' videos as soon as they're posted

Yeah your sidebar looks a lot like mine.