Fit girls are not hot, on a biological level

Fit girls are not hot, on a biological level.
This redpill must be said.

If you actually find fit girls hot, you have been brainwashed by the fitness industry.

A fit woman is essentially a useless woman. She lacks body fat and energy for creating healthy, intelligent children, and she is stressing/damaging her body, thusly stressing/damaging any child in her.

The ideal woman is of course, not morbidly obese, but relatively sedentary, doing only enough exercise to stay healthy(walking) with a healthy diet full of animal fats.

Fit women are mentally deranged and hideous.

Attached: giphy.gif (499x350, 460K)

I wish I was that seat

Depends on how fit you’re talking, but generally yes, spot on

ok fag

Attached: 1563829995029.png (690x1269, 827K)

>Fit girls are not hot, on a biological level.
You're right about this in a way. If a girl needs exercise to stay in shape it means she eats too much or makes other stupid lifestyle cholices like drinking alcohol. And if anything happens for her to stop going to the gym, like an injury or just losing willpower, thats when shes gonna blow up and get fat

While if she can stay in shape through diet alone it means she will always stay in shape, even when injured or lazy

Untrained healthy women > gym-maxxed healthy women

Attached: pingu-gif-2.gif (525x395, 686K)

Bitter low bodyfat brain starved whore detected.

I think muscle girls with huge fake tits are hot af but they aren’t the only type I’m attracted too.

that's not exactly the main point at all, but kinda.

sure thing bro if you like hanging out 24/7 watching hollyoaks and tipping point

t. femcel

Femcels are the ones who workout to get attention though. Hot girls don't workout, they get attention just fine without it.
>all you can do with a woman is watch tv or workout
?

I know it wasnt the main point, I was just pointing it out. And yeah I agree with the main point you made too, when a woman drops down to shredded bodyfat levels it just looks unhealthy, not to mention all the side effects like their periods stopping

It doesnt even make sense evolutionary
why would we be attracted to women who are often at unhealthy levels of body fat for women

like its obvious we are attracted to women who look like they can pump out and take care of kids. big hips big tits...attraction to anything else is just a psychological complex

Attached: lilliluxe_69312084_192792048396761_8564017022347024924_n.jpg (1080x1192, 65K)

>you can't be Jow Forums with high bodyfat
>t. brainlet

people that don't work out are all soft willed zombie tv watching npcs

Rejected by another cardio bunny user?

fatty cope

based and red-pilled

Attached: 1555195240728.jpg (123x125, 2K)

Oh man, I know we're all roleplaying and larping as femcels and insecure incels but woah guys, someone might believe this is really Jow Forums's take on girls in general. I mean, I half believed that Jow Forums was actually retarded for a second... no wait

Attached: u mirin brah.jpg (2874x3773, 320K)

Lean fit women aren't attractive; fit women with higher bodyfat percentages (not hamplanet level, but enough to look soft) are ideal

>muh children
Stop larping as proud husban and father, be honest, you dont' wanna this little yelling scumbags in your life.

Attached: 65302652_321502425424485_5945990258000551475_n.jpg (1440x1800, 118K)

>A fit woman is essentially a useless woman. She lacks body fat and energy for creating healthy, intelligent children, and she is stressing/damaging her body, thusly stressing/damaging any child in her.
Are you retarded? A fit woman is healthy and thus better able to bear healthy children.

Cope retard. If you need to workout in order to feel "in control", then you are the one who is weak willed.

I agree, Women should be lazy and undisciplined my goy.

Too bad they can only stay like that up to their mid 20s. Hormones make sure the fat is nicely distributed. After 25 its train wreck mode if they don't take care of themselves

working out any more than just walking is not healthy imbecile.
I still lift of course, but not for health.

>working out any more than just walking is not healthy imbecile.
Holy shit this guy really is retarded, lol.
Good bait

fuck you buddy bet you're a gay i know youre type better run faggot

yeah like... that's just personal taste dude...

Attached: kusanagi_motoko1.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>you have to come to my expensive j*w gym and buy these official lululemon yogapants goyim, otherwise you are undisciplined

Prove it wrong.
Why do you believe that it is healthy to damage your body, eat more to heal the damage done, and continue this process ad infinitum?

what are you even doing on /fit?

>you're gay because you don't like muscular women with low body fat who look like men
Based heeb.

not pretending that working out has anything to do with discipline or health, that's what, you coping cocksucker.

you really typed all this out, OP, just to come out as gay? it's very brave of you and i'm sure your father is proud, but you could have been more concise tbqh

Fat girls are not hot, on a biological level.
This redpill must be said.

If you actually find fat girls hot, you have been brainwashed by the femenist propaganda.

A fat woman is essentially a useless woman. She lacks self respect and energy for raising healthy, intelligent children, and she is stressing/damaging her body, thusly stressing/damaging any child in her.

The ideal woman is of course, not a skeleton, but relatively toned, doing enough exercise to stay healthy (cardio and basic strength training) with a healthy diet full of animal fats.

Fat women are mentally deranged and hideous.

Attached: 1555602969770.png (1080x1317, 1.17M)

See

Based FTM tranny poster.

You realize being fit is proof that a person has consistently exercised some level of self control and discipline for an extended time right? A fit woman can easily take a break and get as fat as you want if you manage to get one pregnant. Personally I find most healthy women attractive. Fat, skinny, chubby, varbie, idgaf. Sign my dick up. I'll never date a fatty though, they're fucking nuts. So are the ridiculous fit varbie types. Classically beautiful thin women are most likely to be sane and normal when looking for a wife.

she can tear my hatch open any day

Attached: 1520291210551.jpg (450x293, 26K)

dilate

>telling me to dilate while simultaneously advocating that women workout and become trannies
It's like poetry, it rhymes

if your hypothesis doesn't match reality then yor hypothesis is wrong.
People find fit girls hot, thus fit girls are hot, on a biological level.

>The ideal woman is of course, not morbidly obese, but relatively sedentary, doing only enough exercise to stay healthy(walking) with a healthy diet full of animal fats.

provide proof

Brainwashed goyim find fit girls hot.
>provide kike approved proof that the kike propaganda is wrong
Hm...

idiot

based and Varg pilled

Attached: 213125123235432143.jpg (757x451, 76K)

i agree and 80% of /fit too

memes are not an argument.

You just admitted that you don't care about reality or facts or truth.

Which means that all this si just based on bullshit you made up in your own head.

Provide proof that women are not supposed to be fit on a biological level. Either biology is a reliable science and thus you should be able to prove your claim, or biology is just kike propaganda and thus this whole thread is based on bullshit.

>relatively sedentary
that's retarded, and so is op
obviously healthiest bf range for women is 20-22%
also moderate exercise is healthy and beneficial for her child.

I don't care about false realities.

This! This picture is what I'm talking about. That's how women should look.

My good sirs, could you furnish me with a NAME?

Nothing more cringe than a woman lifting weights lmao

Base and ancestorpill

Attached: 1566190886360.jpg (674x1692, 169K)

true, but so are the roided and overly muscular ones. fit, but nothing more than that..

gargoyle..

I don't know, cardiobunnies have their charm but I'd rather breed a soft cutie.

Attached: 6u78PrP.jpg (1920x1280, 815K)

Fucking spot on.

Attached: DopamineRed SerotoninBlue.jpg (750x376, 37K)

>femcel
no such thing

I have a friend who would take offense at this
>Hello Pjucz

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: COOOOM.webm (640x480, 2.23M)

THANK YOU. girls need optimal amount of bf. skinny-muscular fit chicks are not ideal. if you like that shit, you might be somewhat gay

Attached: hotgirl10.png (708x872, 680K)

thatt looks gross and masculine. you might be gay

ideal girl body

Attached: r.png (492x524, 310K)

Attached: 1566751834982.jpg (402x504, 98K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-125653_Bixby Home.jpg (897x968, 299K)

And this doesn't apply to men, why? Unless you're a professional body builder, you're wasting time and energy in the gym instead of working.

It honestly does apply to men, but the people here would rage if I said that.

>female body looks masculine
I think you are the only faggot here.

>if you dont have the same preference as i do in women, then it just means you're brainwashed
>its impossible for other people to think any other way

Attached: 1459788972198.png (600x928, 901K)

If your preference is derived from propaganda, then yes, you are brainwashed

>men and women are the same
This is your brain on Jewry

>its because your preferences stem from all this brainwashing
>my way of thinking is what everyone actually wants

I want my woman to have a base level of fitness, because she is not a good servant if she lacks physical health. I agree to the extent that if she has striations in her muscles then she is definitely taking it to far. Light cardio, light strength training should be enough

Fit is more “in shape” than it is “muscular”.

>servant
ok, mastermind

I love when people talk about brainwashing from the industry as if McDonalds doesnt make more money than the entire diet industry combined.

I specifically said men are supposed to work instead of being in the gym. You are the one implying women should be out working too, apparently.

This is your brain on jewry.

You implied men shouldn't be fit.

How does it apply to men? Honestly asking

Sounds like the vargpill on fitness

Do you actually think like this or are you memeing?
I don't know if you knew this but there's a limit to how much shit you can get done in a day. Maybe you're the type of chucklefuck who checks his phone every two minutes and takes 4 hours to perform a 1 hour task, but if I work for 8 hours I'm gassed. No point in working any more if I'm at 5% efficiency.

What if I find people who are cool and do cool things attractive, and staying fit and active is one if them.

Attached: 1566842880336.jpg (674x672, 120K)

A man who needs to do physical labor is a failure of a man.
A man should ideally manipulate others into doing labor for him, as a real leader would.

A man (you) needs to have sex

Fair enough

Okay, now again. Why does this not apply to women? You are the one whose logic doesn't work. I really don't have any strong opinion on this subject.

You sound like you really want to be smart, but you're not.

You incels don't realize that women carry the fat differently and thus having the 20%bf neccessary to make babies doesn't stop her from having abs.
Fucken tards.

>Why does this not apply to women?
I'm not the same guy you fucking autist. That was my first post in this thread. The only one trying to be very smart here is you.

I wonder who is behind this post

incredibly based

You quoted both my posts, so i was assuming you disagree with both. I wasn't replying to anyone but that one post. Why don't you come back when you're off your period?

>no coherent man wants a girl bigger than him
>OP is intimidated because doesn't even lift since he's smaller than these girls
>but DYELs don't deserve an opinion

Attached: 20190911_143555.jpg (755x1157, 437K)

>working out has nothing to do with health
Ok fatass

I wonder how his body must look

You're right, it does have a relation to health, in that the more you workout, the less healthy you are.
It kills you faster than being sedentary.

How so?

>women
>cool
>women
>people
Okay, so soiboys can like fit girls. This thickens the plot a bit. Does it mean that there's masculine chubby chasers out there too?

>why would we be attracted to women who are often at unhealthy levels of body fat for women
pic related

Eating a lot = oxidative stress
working = damaging your body and requiring you to eat more to fix this

Is this making sense yet, or do we need to take things more slowly?

MOMMYYYYYY
I NEEEEEED
MY
MIIIIIIIIILKKK

Attached: WellmadeBlueChupacabra-size_restricted.gif (372x250, 2.49M)