Still eats carbs

>Still eats carbs

Enjoy aging faster.

Attached: 1553448492737.jpg (625x625, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkxHmrKwcwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
memeatlas.com/wojak-memes.html
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/d0fe/b0019dc8017e499150bc453230018d5cd282.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Still fat
Enjoy being a fat cunt

>youtube.com/watch?v=nkxHmrKwcwQ

This kills the carb eater.

It's possible to still get into autophagy if you train hard enough after eating some carbs. You just have to deplete your liver/muscle glycogen. Still, breadfags need to wake up

>You're literally fat
>I eat carbs 3x a day and I'm not fat
Think I'll continue

>not meditating
>not doing yoga
enjoy not becoming immortal

>Americans eat mostly grains
>Americans are diabetic and obese

Attached: image.jpg (620x349, 53K)

Day 10 in my zero carb diet and I had terrible diahrrea yesterday. Like 6 times within a couple of hours and it felt like my asshole was a super soaker.
Today is fine, I'm awake for 7 hours without the urge to shit so far. Still not sure if the diahrrea was because of the diet(adaption phase) or because I ate a steak that expired and I than froze for a couple of months AND than let it sit on the counter for 2.5h AFTER thawning.
Usually I would just think the steak was at cause but I had diahrrea once the day before that (pic related).
Today and tomorrow will tell if it's because of the diet.

Attached: 20190910_153132.jpg (2880x2160, 1.49M)

>not disputing the fact that you're definitely fat
Why do you continue to push dietary advice when you are fat? If you can't personally demonstrate its value then honestly your advice is useless.

>muh anecdote

I know you liberals and redditors don't usually do this, but try presenting some facts and research.

>Americans eat less animal fat
>Eat more plant fat
>Get more heart disease
>Animal food bad!!!

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_02_02_at_11.30.31_AM.png (1190x700, 101K)

>fatty tries to tell people what to eat to look like him when he looks like shit

Attached: 1567590856802.jpg (399x322, 20K)

>Redditor keeps using "post body" instead of facts

Back to plebbit. Jow Forums is for actual discussion.

Attached: 1558328130872.jpg (456x429, 11K)

I knew it was you in Stop telling people how to look like you for fuck sake, there are people on this board who will actually take your advice and in 4 months time wonder why they look like a fat shit instead of something reasonable.

>All humans ate keto for most of history
>No obesity
>Start eating carbs
>Obesity

Hmmmm....

Attached: 1518369896958.jpg (720x736, 32K)

>Doesnt eat fruit

Enjoy getting cancer.

If you honestly believe the cause of YOUR obesity is the introduction of carbs and not the overabundance of cheap, calorie dense, fat-filled, sugar-filled, processed shit being shovelled out to the masses then honestly you're a spastic.

There's a reason the majority of fitness experts and bodybuilders eat at least to a degree, some, if not a lot of carbs. Because it works, you fat twat.

>doesn't deny it
FATTY FATTY POO POO CRY SOME MOREEEEEEEEEE

Europeans have been eating grains for as long as there has been civilization with no obesity what so ever. Obesity is only a recent issue of this modern era.

>Using bodybuilders as an example of health
shiggy diggy, enjoy your constant insulin spikes

Reminder that carbs are either sugar, or indigestible.
>Once again, no argument against the science

Attached: 1552845251522.gif (467x398, 71K)

And guess what grains have caused? Tooth decay, because carbs are sugar, and heart disease, Egyptian mummies have atherosclerosis due to all the carb intake.

Attached: 1520332335844.png (645x773, 29K)

Here's something you can try bud, the diet tips you spout. Take a pic right now, post it even, I'll save it. Then go away and keep following your current diet, then post an after photo and we can compare them.

Until then, you're living proof that your diet doesn't work and you're full of shit.

If you actually wanted discussion you would listen to the facts, and look at examples yourself.

Back to plebbit.

Attached: 1567043538901.jpg (708x800, 95K)

I will never take dietary advice from a fat person. Nobody should.

You just come across as a lardass desperately trying to push their new diet choices with infographics to cope with the fact it hasn't really worked for you. Fat asses like you are all the same, willing to do everything except eat less.

Attached: download.jpg (207x243, 12K)

>I will never take dietary advice from a fat person. Nobody should.
>You just come across as a lardass desperately trying to push their new diet choices with infographics to cope with the fact it hasn't really worked for you. Fat asses like you are all the same, willing to do everything except eat less.

Attached: 1567053116938.png (454x520, 7K)

You're a fat loser

>You're a fat loser

Attached: cuck1.png (454x520, 503K)

Embarrassing

>Embarrassing

Attached: cuck2.png (454x520, 576K)

F

>F

Attached: cuck3.png (454x520, 552K)

A

nice thread, any citations for the claim that carbs(preferably not sugar) makes you age faster?
would be super cute if it wasnt a 2 hour video by someone with a chiropractic doctor

Pretty much just takes a basic understanding of insulin signaling to recognize that

>if I post enough wowjacks that makes me right!

Attached: 1568136159407.png (439x549, 4K)

ketard is posting his selfies again

Attached: 1567799233538.png (894x773, 48K)

>A

Attached: cuck4.png (454x520, 438K)

yeah and how to I achieve that? give me something to read nigger.

Okay, this is hilarious. Humans in the past never had access to the amount of refined sugar as that they have now, now to mention that the cost of sugar has gone down exponentially. But that doesn't mean that carbs are the source of the problem, the fact that people just cannot stop eating because carbs are addictive as hell is the problem.

I'm not giving up fruit or honey if that's what you are implying, but yea i've basically given up on grains, bread, wheat and all that

T

>T

Attached: cuck5.png (454x520, 601K)

>All humans ate keto for most of history
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

Attached: huntergathererdiet.png (817x919, 716K)

>still alive
enjoy dying.

All the keto/low carb guys look fucking old though, or uncanny like Tufano.

They're also all fat or ex-fat

Tufano is a fag and uses make up

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

Attached: ryzgtga6hk621.png (1328x1242, 2.55M)

>everybody that i dont like is vegan
rent free

Even sv3rige isn't looking too great these days. He's always red faced and he needs to buzz his head.

have at it:

memeatlas.com/wojak-memes.html

>still eating
>still breathing oxygen
>still having skin and organs which can get infected by bacteria
>still having brain to comprenhend horrors and having mental illness
>still existing

It's like you don't even want to make it

reddit fag

rate my high carb unhealthy meal

Attached: C1.png (1470x827, 1.42M)

just a quick reminder that by typing sage in the options field, you can reply to a post without bumping it! :)
unrelated, carry on

You are legit retarded if you think humanity hadn't had any bread, bear, carbs, etc for literally thousands of years. Civilization was BUILT on carbs.

We're fat because we have a shitton of disposable income and way too much free time. Not that I'm complaining, I just want the government to fuck out of the health system so these fatty fuckwads will die out or at the very least, have to sell their homes to afford their medical bills.

Looks like your mood is swinging because a lack of carbs, time for you to excrete some insulin which will lower your test and hgh

no protein / 10

>faggot trying to impose hairstyle tips on another man
try cleaning your room first retard

>bread kills your gut
>bread kills your joints
>bread kills your teeth
>muh reddit

>He's always red faced
nordic genes + active lifestyle + diet high in bioavailable iron

Imagine being such a genelet that 90% of the food literally kills you

Attached: 133F2F7D-635D-41DB-BDCF-A691D5AA0423.jpg (960x1280, 158K)

>no source

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/d0fe/b0019dc8017e499150bc453230018d5cd282.pdf

like i care

Attached: lol young people.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>[nutrient] bad! remove it from diet!
>just eat moderately? wtf do you mean?

Attached: 1513498552199.png (645x729, 93K)