Constipation wtf

>randomly get diarrhea one night
>feel cleared out
>no bowel movement for day or two
>drinking water and prune juice
>past two days, have had very tiny movements
What's going on? Am I clogged or something?

Attached: IMG_4557.jpg (2000x2000, 1.64M)

>have rock hard poops
>keep cutting my bumhole
>take two senokot
>stomach growls and makes unholy sounds the next day
>first poo is rock hard
>what comes next is mountains of sludge
>poops normal after this

Take the senokot pill my nigga

Ok think I'll grab some now . It took a day for it to work?

Put like 3 teaspoon of salt in some water and drink it

You take it before you go to sleep and it takes 8-12 hours to take affect. For me I was shitting my guts out as soon as I woke up.

I'm home all day today so I think I'll just take it now.

Do you think it's possible I just got very cleared out by the diarrhea and I'm not really constipated?

Nigger literally just put 3 teaspoons of salt in some water drink it and you will be pissing out your ass within an hour

How do you avoid throwing it up though? I've tried the cleans twice and thrown it up before I can digest it each time

are you drinking it with your butt?

S-should I be?

no

>not eating food
>wtf where is my poop?

ahahahahaha you unblocked the wrong end

Same. I don't think I can swallow salt water, makes me gag

I'm eating like normal. Maybe i deceased it a bit after this started because I'm scared of having a painful shit coming if I'm super clogged up

I just drank 2.5 teaspoons of salt with lemon and warm water went down alright definitely not like enjoyable but i'm not a bitch. Not Op just a different guy who was inspired to do a colon cleanse by this thread since i usually do feel a lot better after doing them.

share your experience after going to the bathroom, this threads seems interesting as sometimes i also get constipated due to my diet.

OP here. Just got another movement and didn't get the senokot yet. Hmm maybe I'll wait it out a bit.

This is probably my 4 or 5th time doing one of these cleanses, i discovered them semi recently. I generally do them on days where i have the morning free and i spent the last few days eating like shit. Takes like an hour to get going you'll feel your stomach bubbling but it isn't uncomfortable. I basically just shoot water out of my butt for like 20min, the water is like light brown, clear-ish towards the end feels good knowing there isn't a bunch of shit sitting in my body. I can post pics when i start pooping if you want to see but it just looks like a toilet bowl full of brown water

Oh shit, getting diarrhea as we speak. Writing from the toilet.

Just do the salt water thing, make sure to use non idodine salt you'll squirt a torrent out yer arse and then you'll look shredded, not even memeing

>falling for the cleansing jew
All that stuff is Jewish scam to clear you if your essence

Ok I'll give it a try when I get off the toilet now if I can get it down . But I'm telling ya, my gag reflex is a bitch

The Jews practice poop retention?

A (((cleansing))) robs you of more than that. It strips you of your spiritual essence . Something the Jews want you to dispose of.

They store it in their foreskin, that's why they don't get circumcised.

My spiritual essence is located in my ass?

Normally when you take a shit you're shitting out food from 2-3 days ago. But when you have bad diarrhea your entire digestive system gets completely cleared out, so it takes a few days to go back to normal.

I don't think it's supposed to take 2-3 days for food to pass through your digestive system m8

It does. That's why when you fast you continue to shit normally.

Still back on the toilet. I'm being completely cleared out atm I think. Just fucking pissed out my ass.

Think the prune juice is finally working. Maybe I didn't drink enough of it yesterday.

III'''''''''MMMMMM GGGGGOOOONNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAA PPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: 1568272794213.png (780x551, 972K)

Attached: 1568289441493.png (800x525, 83K)

Ok so I think I'm done now. Hopefully my bowel movements go back to normal now. If not, I'll try the salt water thing and get that pill the user recommended

dude people have been having the shits for hundreds of thousands of years. You don't need to do anything special. Your body knows how to handle it as long as you get proper nutrition

Shitting is a Jewish creation

Do you think I'm cleared out now? Does diarrhea clear the bowels? I just wanna know if I have any shit left that's gonna come out painful or if it's done now

Does the type of salt matter? Sea salt, kosher salt, potassium salt, regular salt?

If you really want to clean yourself out afterwards you could do an enema. Your choice.

Nah fuck that gay shit

More just came. Every time I think I'm done more comes out. It's mostly water. My asshole is burning. Prune juice is no joke wtf

>kosher salt
Oy vey!