What’s this guy’s problem?

AMMONIA!
I FUCKING LOVE LIFTING!
RESPECT TOM YOU BIGOTS!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT I DON'T WANT A REAL JOB. I JUST WANT TO ACT LIKE A CHILD AND LIFT ALL DAY!
LE EPIC BACKFLIP WITH LE HORSE MASK ON SO WACKY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DUDE! DUDEE! I'M SO WACKY I'M MAKING BANTZ WITH MY SPOTTER WHILE SQUATTING DUDE! IT SHOWS HOW LIGHT THIS WEIGHT IS AND HOW I LIKE TOTALLY DON'T CARE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 9979E82F-1E1E-4912-89D1-83197857009A.jpg (768x1024, 109K)

Wtf I like juji

He's just playing a character that some normies enjoy watching you fucking mong

Robe fair he hasn’t done any horse mask thing in quite a while and when he did, it was new and fresh. It was only after he made that popular and everyone copied him that it became lame

Juji is a lying jew who steals Toms fame! The Channel would be better without that 50 year old man baby.

REEEEEEEEEE!!!
Okay Jow Forums loser

This topic was better the last time you made it. And the time before that.

Stale pasta

Horse mask thing is a degenerate fetish thing called clopping and horse play.

this to be quite honest with you lads.

I hate juji, he is constantly taking credit for all the great ideas from Tom.

Think about how poorly the channel would do if Tom didnt help juji.

poorly. thats how. so poorly.

But that is how the partnership goes. juji is the dumb guy who attracts people and tom is idea behind it.

Tom is a homo

move over JEW JEW FOO

this is now a HOUSTON JONES thread here to make all my viewers GAY

Attached: q4yq56uq46jstj.png (792x493, 884K)

mom's gonna freak

He’s not as bad as Alan Thrall. Alan lost it on some dude that accidentally walked in front of his camera and posted it to his story like he wasn’t coming off as a doichebag. Saying “this is my livelihood”. He’s not strong he shouldn’t be given money.

>mong
great analysis you prepubescent perma-virgin

got a link?

Houston Jones is based and painpilled

Is that Tom on the left?

He unironically represents all that’s wrong with e fitness. This is a 34 year old guy who’s made his whole life about lifting and fitness. What does he get for it? An ugly wife, soiboyTom, a fucked hairline because of the juice, getting called joojymuffin by America’s got talent, and a stale video style of clickbait thumbnails with boring interviews with the same type of dudes who devoted their lives to lifting and have little to no actual pay off.

Attached: 71A60DF8-38E0-42D5-B14F-AE8514D29317.jpg (591x598, 45K)

Based. Fuck these cringe e fitness retards.

IS THAT A FEMALE ASS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM