What is the legal about of water that someone can carry around?

I want to start carrying water around not only for hydration but also for stamina building. Has anyone tried this for casual stamina building? What is the Legal amount that i carry? 1 3 gallon jug? 2 3 gallon jug? what?

Attached: 617g6PA7ZdL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/ten-fired-after-radio-contest-tragedy/
cbsnews.com/news/cops-doused-with-water-man-caught-on-video-throwing-water-at-new-york-city-traffic-agents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends, Canada doesn't allow more than one 3-gallon jug per person. The US can allow multiple gallon jugs, but may be subject to background checks. If you live in the UK, you'll need a special license for carrying jugs, so you'd need to contact local council.

Depends, do you have a carry permit?

Can you strap a few of them to your torso like a really cumbersome bandolier?

>tfw waterlet

Here in the UK you need carrying licence for over 0.5lt, and they are very strict about it.

Your mom always be carrying 2 jugs OP

Attached: thousand-coom-stare.jpg (685x215, 22K)

What kind of checks? Like mental stability etc?

Psychiatric evaluation and checking your criminal record.

I have a concealed carry permit so I'm pretty well equipped any time I go out.

This
I know many states also don't allow concealed jugs of water so you have to make sure that the containers are clear or you risked being fined.
Also make sure the pH level doesn't exceed less than 6 or greater than 8. I have a friend who played it safe with 2 gallon jugs but got caught out on slightly basic water of all things.

Attached: ae8xn0wkot931.jpg (530x465, 35K)

for water? why would you have to conceal the fucking water?

tfw you now need a license to drink water

good idea, but there's a big problem - the weight gets lower and lower as you keep hydrated! You have to do it the other way - carry around jugs of piss for that progressive overload

4 JUGS CMON

Attached: bench188l.png (1402x1114, 1.91M)

thanks for the help user
this is the answer i was looking for

>walk into class
>slam water jug down beside me

Attached: 1566470378289.png (800x800, 649K)

not sure if i can... :\
the new laws in California require that you go through a same day background check before buying any water

Thank god i don’t live in a commie shithole that rations water or imposed restrictions on carry amounts. I can open carry if I choose, or conceal carry (preferred). I also regularly stock up on high capacity hydration vessels, and frequently practice drawing my bottle and dispensing the liquid within, keeps my cap-twisting muscle memory nice and fresh.

Why should it be limited, because of terror attacks?

White privilege is having drinkable water by the gallons. I love being white

what and said
unfortunately it is all due to identity politics and how the voter views mass water
consumption
it is strange though how only 15% of water related deaths make up 50% of the crime

Once every couple of months someone starts splashing their water around and gets a few people wet. Then the media drops everything else to talk about it non-stop for two weeks. This despite the fact that many times that number get soaked every day from the rain.

This is so fucking funny lmao

>this entire thread

do you need water license m8?

Attached: 08976545.jpg (700x387, 52K)

In Sweden the state actually requires you to carry at least a 0.5 litre bottle of water in public spaces. The maximum legal amount is 1 litre though. Arabs and other immigrants get away with carrying a lot more which is causing tensions.

I can tell you it's a bad idea here in Canada, a guy came into class one day with a mammoth jug and got sent to work in a refugee welcoming camp for life, I can't imagine how bad it would be if your brought a whole 40l

Agreed
I was at the subway and a man was arrested for carrying a 3GAL with his own automatic dispensary system

Controversial opinion, but automatic dispensing should be ok as long as the nozzle is a narrow enough gauge.

I just want common sense water jug laws. Is that too much to ask?

So do most of us, but unfortunately there's some crazies who ruin the system for the rest of the responsible water carriers. Just look at California, super stringent water control laws.

On what grounds? Wouldn't most agree that you do not need an automatic dispenser? Couldn't you agree that even for sips you could just use a normal straw?

Look if people want automatic dispensing they'll just turn their jugs upside down! It's unavoidable!

So we implement psychological test to ensure the the people who get jugs do not turn them into fully automated aquifers.
Christ people think of the children!

>this much autism
>in one thread

>water carry restrictions

Attached: 1519640317458.jpg (568x479, 46K)

water you, retarded?

here in Spain you can carry all the water you want as long as you use the homologated carrying jugs

OP here, should I count the weight of the jug?

kek

it really isn't, you cumbrainlet

You fucks really don't understand the damage water can do. It pains me to see this kind of bullshit "yeah we'll just get water anyway attitude." If we're going to live in a fucking society we need to make an effort to making sure that all water of all sizes gets off the street.

Still water is just the gateway for seltzer. only a matter of time till you reach tonic. Idiots.

Pick related. It was my brother's dispenser. (metric sizing)

Attached: gateway_dispenser.jpg (816x527, 25K)

>be american
>OD on water
cbsnews.com/news/ten-fired-after-radio-contest-tragedy/

>tonic
I am so sorry to hear about your brother user. As someone who is a former water addict i know it can tear apart a family,

He is right though we need to make a greater effort to remove this filth from out streets. Just banning water jugs is not enough we as a society need to change out opinions about high capacity water containers.
cbsnews.com/news/cops-doused-with-water-man-caught-on-video-throwing-water-at-new-york-city-traffic-agents/
That story is a great example of why we need to have licences and background checks for those who buy gallons.
#BlueLivesMatter

Attached: 1507526250046.gif (540x432, 405K)