Any tips for a skinny autist who is too embarrassed to go to the gym? I usually breathe loudly during the exercise...

Any tips for a skinny autist who is too embarrassed to go to the gym? I usually breathe loudly during the exercise, will I get bullied for it?

Attached: 1567807831304.jpg (2070x1800, 484K)

Skinny autist here. I go to a local park after sun down and use the calisthenics bars. I do pushups, dips and leg exercised at home and I ride my bike for cardio. Don't let the marketing fool you, you can become Olympics level Jow Forums without ever stepping foot in a gym. The only reason to go to a gym is to get big.

Get a beardaddy bf to make you feel safe

No. Best advice is to go to the gym. If anyone makes fun of someone for trying to improve themselves then they are the betas in the room, not you. Just find a routine that you feel comfortable with and stick with it. Make sure that you do plenty of forklifts though, if youre not eating enough then working out wont do much.

>I ride my bike for cardio

It's like you don't even want gains.

I’m a twink and no one bothers me. Everyone used to be a twink like us, and they have the small weights there for a reason

Who gives a fuck, just lift user

>I usually breathe loudly during the exercise, will I get bullied for it?

nope,some people are even screaming like crazy when doing last rep so don't worry about this

Breathing is very important when you are training with big weights,there is no reason to be ashamed just learn how to breath properly

Attached: fit meme2.png (1028x2854, 433K)

My goal isn't to get big, it's to be in excellent shape. If you can't ride a bike for 30km without knocking yourself out for a day you're ngmi

yes you will be bullied

Attached: 1567891202850.jpg (500x706, 275K)

people will look down on you and you may get bullied but that's part of the social gains

Literally nobody cares. Honestly if you go to a real meathead gym, you can scream, throw weights around, lift shirtless, whatever... just clean up after yourself.

I used to ride to the school down my street to use the pullup bars at like midnight- 4am. Probably not the best idea, could have easily been raped.

Attached: dfaL58j3qAiU460xLmsvjkp5ptGjoi7Zrs8TJ4GIwF8.jpg (960x960, 133K)

Post body

If you really looked as cute as her, then yeah... you would have been raped.

> Her

Oh you sweet summer child

What? It's clearly a woman. Look at the slender body and the face. Males couldn't achieve that level of cuteness.

Attached: 1538637494840.jpg (1024x1024, 88K)

Look below his waist, user.

In spite of the photoshopped efforts, the upper body still looks very masculine.

Protip: nobody gives a fuck about you. Go to the gym, clean up after yourself, quit being a pussy ass bitch.

i know that it's gay, but there's certain point at which it just doesn't matter anymore.

Yeah I was thinking that too but aren't some women's vagina's just puffy (I think that's the word)? Pic related.

Attached: 1563667693938.png (640x640, 394K)

I've never seen a newbie get shut down by a Chad body builder unless the newbie is a know it all.

Look for big smiling guys who don't have earphones in and are chatty with other patrons.

Occasionally ask for tips, but not more than once per sessions/keep it under 2min of talking.

But seriously don't curl or CrossFit in the squat rack/power cage, and be time efficient squating and deadlifting as other people may need to use them.

In addition, this is what a real penis bulge would look like.

Attached: 1552610727755.jpg (1200x1200, 247K)

>buldge

Attached: 1568017770917.jpg (234x235, 14K)

Oh nooo immm CCOOOOOOMMMIIIIIIIIIIN!

Just go the gym and get over yourself faggot.
No one cares.

FUCKING PUSHUP THREAD PUSSY

Attached: 20190912_094754.jpg (419x530, 102K)

Roll

no one gives a shit especially at the gym

bro thats GAY

Attached: 1547254127467-1.jpg (960x539, 59K)

That's puffy vulva

They're literal niggers that are screaming in the gym. So no, no one cares about your loud breathing

what does 2d girl sweat smell like?