This douche needs to be cancelled

So first of all. He’s not strong my any standard. He’s mediocre at best. No one should listen to him. Second he’s an entitled douchebag that thinks he’s the shit.

Let’s talk about the beard. Like having a beard used to mean something. It usually meant you were laid back and cool. Now every douche has one. Including him. And it’s not even a good one. It’s scraggly and unhealthy looking. Like shave or trim it dude

Recently he posted a video on his Instagram story of him “chewing out” a guy at his gym for accidentally walking in front of his camera which was on the ground like 50 feet away. Guy was walking through a main thoroughfare is the gym. Clearly a little gassed from his workout. Well thrall loses it and the. Posts laugh emojis completely oblivious to how bad it makes him. Maybe a sociopath. This guy is your paying customer. If you don’t like people using your gym to walk in front of your awkward camera angle. Maybe don’t accept customers. Oh you need their money?? Well treat them with fucking respect. You know what to do Jow Forums.

Attached: C140B516-78A8-4617-8166-D3A043D5D254.jpg (900x900, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uw-0WatWko4
youtube.com/watch?v=CzulKtZW7Fs&t=6m13s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cool blog, didn't read.

whats the point of a beard if your mustache is fucking pathetic
he should just shave that bad attempt off

Attached: 1560027559709.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

the only time beards are acceptable is when you're about to fly a plane into a sky scraper

t. that guy in the video

>It’s scraggly and unhealthy looking. Like shave or trim it dude

He won't he lets it grow because he's out of the army also it's his trademark now.

where's the video of him chewing the guy out? I wanna watch this

I hate his beard, especially with that pitiful moustache and bald soul patch area. He looks like retarded amish.

Amish, even the retarded dress better.

>uses the word cancelled
>proceeds to plug his own instagram
Fuck off Alan no one wants to go on your gay little instagram to look at your gay little public freakout how fucking stupid do you think we are using gay little zoomer phrases like "canceled" no one is honestly this stupid. Anyone who really wanted to talk shit about this fat retard would point out the fact he's a s o y boy who's raising a mulatto baby that he did not father.

He has terrible beard genetics, you can't just not shave for a while and claim "look how great my beard is, I'm so manly". Besides like you said, beards were only cool because you were being a rebel and didn't care if people thought you were weird. The 2019 equivalent is the mustache but since he can't pull it off, he should just go cleanshaven... or better yet take the razor to his own neck and slice it open.

Not even, Muslim extremists shave right before a terrorist attack. Or in 9/11's case, Mossad pretending to be Muslim extremists.

Wait I can't tell if you guys are being serious here. That guy who walked in front of the camera is in his videos all the time-- he's a friend of Alan's. That was a joke post.

fucking Jow Forums is autistic as fuck.

>cancelled

what are you some twitter retard? your mother should have cancelled you in the womb

Stop talking to yourself Alan

>cancelled.

Attached: 1536361396900.png (400x381, 108K)

LEAVE N.O.R.M.I.E

Attached: 1567654818733.jpg (800x614, 90K)

I thought it was Jujimufu you posted. Who are you talking about

OP should be cancelled from 4channel for making this retarded thread

Alan helped me break my plateau by teaching me about volume
Who gives a shit about your shitty blog post

post body

legit the worst bait ive ever seen, and yet I responded

Can you do this?

Attached: 1562446641078.webm (640x640, 2.86M)

>Maybe a sociopath.

He was in the US army, that's a guaranteed

Post body

I always feel bad for the guy who was denied the high five

>Alan helped me break my plateau by teaching me about volume

Jesus fucking christ.
I always wonder what its like going through life not being able to naturally intuit simple shit on your own.

Attached: tard.jpg (1024x512, 72K)

>tripfag
>thinks Alan Thrall isn't normie-tier
you have to go back

Attached: leddit.png (240x240, 11K)

Yeah, #metoo

That is a different person

>So first of all. He’s not strong my any standard. He’s mediocre at best. No one should listen to him. Second he’s an entitled douchebag that thinks he’s the shit.

Let’s talk about the beard. Like having a beard used to mean something. It usually meant you were laid back and cool. Now every douche has one. Including him. And it’s not even a good one. It’s scraggly and unhealthy looking. Like shave or trim it dude

Recently he posted a video on his Instagram story of him “chewing out” a guy at his gym for accidentally walking in front of his camera which was on the ground like 50 feet away. Guy was walking through a main thoroughfare is the gym. Clearly a little gassed from his workout. Well thrall loses it and the. Posts laugh emojis completely oblivious to how bad it makes him. Maybe a sociopath. This guy is your paying customer. If you don’t like people using your gym to walk in front of your awkward camera angle. Maybe don’t accept customers. Oh you need their money?? Well treat them with fucking respect. You know what to do Jow Forums.

Attached: kosherlandstrength.png (441x361, 294K)

seeing all the disgusting obese female "lifters" in his first powerlifting meet video turned me off him for good.

post link of said video

>seeing all the disgusting obese female "lifters" in his first powerlifting meet video turned me off him for good.
just look at this shit

Attached: 1540917221503.png (653x877, 932K)

you misogynists might not like it, but this is what Peak Female Powerlifting Performance looks like

Attached: 1557195496660.png (506x834, 890K)

powerbloating is an execuse for roasted foids to become even more subhuman like srs

Attached: pathetic.jpg (300x168, 7K)

NAZIS WATCH OUT

Attached: 1554974226795.png (579x858, 911K)

looks like former fatty with a ton of loose skin

>I am an athlete

Attached: 1548725394302.png (399x849, 694K)

>former

Attached: 1547910128542.png (865x807, 821K)

>2019
how is this cuck still relevant?

who is he?

I hate alan thrall but I hate this kike more

Attached: download (5).jpg (311x162, 12K)

oh yeah, this is the fitness guy that got cucked by some nigger. Fucking disgrace.

yeah, why the fuck would OP bother typing something interesting describing a video instead of just linking it. what a faggot.

I mean, I looked for it on the instagram page but I couldn't find it within the first few posts, so why not just post it.

>The bar is being absorbed by her gunt

this

You sound like a girl that got pumped and dumped by him. Get your priorities in order you bitch ass nigga.

Come back when you can last more than 5 seconds before being thrown overboard by a Goliath fish
youtube.com/watch?v=uw-0WatWko4

Oh look it's another Discord tranny thread. Alan is based and you will never be a real woman.
Dilate

>Dilate
do i even want to know what that means????

He's implying you're transsexual, and have to periodically stick things into your surgery vagina to keep it from closing up. Based on your posts I would assume you're either a scorned woman or sad bitter man as well.

that's fucking disgusting m8

Isn’t he constantly talking about his own fuckups and “just being a gym owner”? He doesn’t seem that full of himself.

Recommend better channels.

Hey man you asked.

Attached: 2019-07-23 16_05_17-.png (159x194, 82K)

I'm going to fuck your skull socket

Imagine being on Jow Forums and being this bluepilled on trannies. Fucking tourists.

The guy is like listening to podcasts instead of reading books. He repackages SS stuff into a form more digestible for YouTube addict millennials. Before that his advice was basically nonsense, except his how-to exercise guides.

Nothing he says is unique to his channel and there are better places to go for all of it.

He’s just gross to look at, in a completely non sexual way.
Do you think he knows he looks like shit?

You’re gonna have to back to lebbit

It was on his story so it’s gone now.

Low IQ bait

Yeah its pretty cringe

Is this the bloatlords girlfriend

ok zoomer

>problem glasses
>greasy skin
>disgusting tattoos

Eh? You what?

So first of all. He’s not strong my any standard. He’s mediocre at best. No one should listen to him. Second he’s an entitled douchebag that thinks he’s the shit.

>muslim shave before a terror attack
>mossad

You fucking retard. You dont know shit about islamism.

you managed to use a pic of the only guy even cringier than thrall

get a load of this guy

yeah he blows. his videos are too long and he cant present for shit

Seeing him repeatedly fail this atlas stone nowhere near getting it up is when I realized how much of a joke of a manchild he really is:
youtube.com/watch?v=CzulKtZW7Fs&t=6m13s

isn't his back squat only around 230kg why is he trying a 200kg stone?

for clicks dumbass

Good god hearing that stupid bitxh yell every attempt was makin me way madder than it should have lmao i cant fucking stand women in the gym desu.

Also lol at him changing every little thing each attempt and walking further and further backwards. Youre not missing the lift because your shirt and your shirts retard...most strength lifters are so annoying lol

Well that was cringe

>maybe if i tie my shirt
>maybe if i pull up my pants
>maybe if i tie my hair
kek
i fucking hate the women screaming, that shit is so distracting, it's in every single big lift video fucking ever and it ruins all of them

It's also to disguise the shape of his fucked up head. Look for a pic of him without the beard, he has a head shaped like a lightbulb.

I know a strength lifter and he's exactly the same. Every failed lift is due to something else. One time even blamed the sun being in his eyes.

Close your eyes m8, don't need eyes to deadlift.

Hot af whats her name

nigger detected

T. Low t cumskin

nigger fragility

I thought he was in the Marines?

tf you on about she's literally a fat mess

Doesnt know the difference between nametags and tripfags.
You should just go

This is what I’m talking about. Why listen to a guy about lifting if he’s not even good at lifting

Need sauce too.

Dairyfairy are you still mad he’s a successful youtuber and gym owner and you aren’t?

>can't autismtext
>still sees namefags and tripfags
back2reddit, nigger

Attached: 1540143300821.png (1412x841, 75K)

>he’s a successful youtuber and gym owne
didn't he sell his failed gym?

Yeah to buy a bigger gym

He was.

You are a faggot and we are not your army

>that's the bait right there

Attached: 00000.png (461x695, 539K)

It sucks that retard Tom is holding him back
>islamism
Looks like you dont either

Pretty sure you're thinking of nether
Why the fuck are there so many blonde guys with long hair in the fitness community. And I say this as a blonde guy with long hair

Currently growing out my blonde hair to join the crowd. I blame vikings.

It’s fine If you can actually grow a beard.

What does the hair on my face have to do with the hair on my head?