Hybrid Dieting?

I was thinking the best diet would be mostly vegan with small amounts of organ meats and fish eggs/oil (maybe chicken eggs too if you can control ldl) ONLY for micronutrients.

High protien for athletics can be had from plant protien. This is where supplementation can help with vegan protien powders. From what Ive read there is little to no difference between whey and plant protien results.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1565915953099.jpg (584x1024, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRLx0kRlgC4&t=0s
reddit.com/r/vegan/wiki/veganscience
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4691673/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mostly vegan
Enjoy your brain damage.

>vegan anything
Sounds like you don't know much about nutrition

OP here again. I was wondering if there were any tests between just whey supplementation for protien vs just meat.

It would have to be controlled for calories

youtube.com/watch?v=iRLx0kRlgC4&t=0s

How would I get brain damage if I supplement my diet with small amountd high micronutrient animal products?

I dont think you guys read my entire post. You just read the word vegan and started shitposting

I read your post. It's stupid. Why would you ever opt for supplements and plant protein over just eating more animals? There is no way that's going to be more healthy.

I don't think you understand what you said, you said you want to eat a vegetarian diet and I provided a counterpoint and you dismissed it because?

In my post it says I eat animal. What are you talking about?

No I didnt because vegetarians dont eat organ meats.You should take more time to read

>High protien for athletics can be had from plant protien. This is where supplementation can help with vegan protien powders.
Again I ask, why would you ever supplement animal protein with plant protein?

you must have already started your diet because you lack the ability to comprehend your reality.

Dont cherrypick. My first paragraph reads

>I was thinking the best diet would be mostly vegan with small amounts of organ meats and fish eggs/oil (maybe chicken eggs too if you can control ldl) ONLY for micronutrients.

Now are you trying to say protien is more important than actual vitamins and minerals or are you trying to say that protien from more animal food is better?

Either way you are still wrong

I'm saying that you're not justifying your diet with any sort of logic or reason. What is your rationale here?

>are you trying to say that protien from more animal food is better?
Yes. Your body has a much easier time absorbing and processing animals than plants, and you have to eat a lot less of it to get the same amount of nutrients.

The answer to your question is that -->eating your bodyweight in grams of protien from meat is less healthy from getting it from plants and -->studies show that there is little to no difference between whey animal protien and plant protien for gains. Which is also in my op

>eating your bodyweight in grams of protien from meat is less healthy from getting it from plants
I see, so you're just an idiot who's drinking the vegan kool-aid then. Carry on.

provide a study proving animal products are unhealthy.

No we are talking about just protien here. Not other nutrients. And in the diet I posted in the OP it says to eat animal organ meats and fish products like liver and egg.

I dont see how Id be deficient because I dont eat alot of meat if I do the above

Any diet that includes regularly eating animal organs is possible to live off of. But you're doing things the hard way. By eating primarily plant foods you will become bloated and sluggish. By limiting animal consumption you will have to supplement and have to eat far more food than necessary in order to reach your micronutrient goals.

Like, yeah, the diet won't kill you. But why do you think this is a good idea?

Attached: huntergathererdiet.png (817x919, 716K)

>ITT: retards hating on someone's interest for fitness and health
>"muh vegan bad"
>OP: but I'm taking animal supplements, I'll eat organ meat and fish eggs. How is it...
>"mmmmuuuhhhhhh veegan baaaaaad"

Attached: 32f8d8d93d7e712ee12e67a2a0f539bdimagepng.png (645x773, 10K)

Easy. Here are most of them. Pick one. Are you gonna screech about the site tho? Probably

reddit.com/r/vegan/wiki/veganscience

Attached: bait2.png (625x626, 17K)

I apologize if Im rude

Are you saying these studies arent valid?

Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. Vegan science is a scam.

>High protien for athletics can be had from plant protien.

No it can't. Plant protein is shit. I was vegan for 15 years and veg for 22. I ate high a protein vegan diet, but when I started eating meat again, I put on 10lbs of muscle in about 6 months without even trying. I'm 37 and have been working out in various ways for my whole life.

I'm not even going to address the mental improvements I have experienced, which are incredible.

You are just wasting time and money if you think a mostly plant diet is going to help you. It is a lie perpetuated by the ruling class to make you weak.

definitely not going to read your leddit link, but I'll take a wild guess as to what these "studies" show.
epidemiological studies where things like healthy user bias are not accounted for.
please reference my first post which you dismissed, and just for fun, I'll link you a study where veg-x can't even outlive general population.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4691673/

I doubt it. If there are, they will be shit, because of too many confounding factors. Your question really is, "are there any tests that show the difference between two entirely different sources of food and protein?" You can't just trade whey protein for meat protein. Meat is a complete food with protein, fats and micronutrients. Whey is a protein extracted from milk, usually with some chemical process.

For fucks sake it's protein not protien no one is going to take you seriously if you can't even spell protein right.

Im just using studies that show that whey which is a animal derived protien source and plant protien are almost identical for gains. and I may be wrong butI think whey has more bioavailable nutrition than a steak??

whoa man ok

>seperating the pieces by type and organizing them parallel to one another is "chaotic"

Attached: 69690231_10215223767764528_8054315353729138688_n.jpg (960x950, 41K)

man made "order" is flawed
Is what I think the pic means to say

Those studies are bullshit. They use an antiquated way of measuring digestibility. Plant proteins are also completely lacking (or mostly lacking in the case of onions and hemp) in essential amino acids. Also, different amino acids are better for muscle growth, and unsurprisingly, the amino acids in actual muscle are the best. By eating meat, eggs and dairy, you get everything you need without having to rely on man-made chemical supplements.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I bought these lies for a long time. You will find tons of shit that will "support" a plant based diet, but they are bullshit. Most of them are authored by religious zealots (mostly 7th day Adventists), and animal rights activists. The problem with studies, is they are designed, executed, and often manipulated, by people. Once you dig into this, you realize the "conclusions" are made not by the data, but by the ideology of the author.

only a babby thinks chaos is synonymous with bad. Nature being chaos is why it's so important.

based and redpilled
considering to eat more red meat after reading this. even though I'm likely an unreasonable guy if an argument convinces me.

The only thing I am convinced of is that Ill never know until I try it and record my progress and blood work.

Im just saying that's the point of the picture

It is theoretically not even possible to eat any a diet that mostly consists out of plants in nature. All edible plants we have today are man cultivated plants that literally have 10 to 20 times as much carbs and calories as they have back in nature. It is utterly impossible to get any significant amount of calories from 'natural' plants. We evolved ALWAYS eating primarily meat. So why on earth would a diet consisting largely out of plants not suddenly be healthy for us?

I basically live off lettuce, brussel sprouts, carrots, celery, potatoes, eggs, butter, small amount of whole milk yoghurt, and chicken

bananas, dates, sardines, salmon

Are you talking about this study?
> a recent 2015 investigation directly compared the ingestion of beef protein to whey protein ingestion and first concluded that while both beef protein and whey protein both robustly increased muscle protein synthesis, whey protein exhibited an even greater anabolic response (Burd et al. 2015).

being convinced by an argument sounds like the definition of being reasonable