If you had could have one wish granted right now - anything at all - what would you wish for?

If you had could have one wish granted right now - anything at all - what would you wish for?

Hard mode: Not "more wishes"

Attached: __original_drawn_by_heikala__053d6aaf7ba49c891700647957a9789a.jpg (1280x1640, 801K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wiping out all form of life in the universe

For my shattered wrist and broken thumb to heal

Attached: 1550776805072.jpg (500x332, 59K)

Infinite money, it would solve all my problems

A semi-realistic wish?

If you wished for like, 100 billion dollars then there would be endless fucking problems as every swinging dick in the government tried to figure out how you got it. You'd be endlessly audited and investigated. Sure you could just pay the taxes at like 37 percent and still have billions but it would never end. Most likely you would get arrested and you would have no legal or rational explaination of where the money came from so you'd probably be locked up for like 50 years for drug dealing or something and the government would seize your money and spend it in 39 seconds on more welfare.

I'd probably wish for something like

"I wish for 1,000,000,000 United States of America dollars in unmarked, authentic, and 100 percent legal 100 dollar bills stacked neatly on a single pallet sitting neatly in my living room"

I would then just spend that cash on whatever I wanted. I would never make purchases so extravagant as to draw any real attention but I'd buy a nice house and a nice low-key luxury car and do anything I wanted.

Evil and darkness never exists in this world.

I wish for a gf to marry and be halos with. She doesnt have to be pretty or sexy or anything. Just be nice, loyal, and cute. Please. I just want to be happy.

>"I wish for 1,000,000,000 United States of America dollars in unmarked, authentic, and 100 percent legal 100 dollar bills stacked neatly on a single pallet sitting neatly in my living room"

This.

I would like to become a ghost and still be able to do stuff in the world of the living.

You could spend only cash and only deal with people that can fudge the books on big purchases, like a house or car.

I wish I could go back in time to when I was around 15, that's pretty much it. of course the selfless move would be "world peace" or something but i'm thinking more on a personal scale

Perfect immortality, the kind where you cannot be destroyed or fatally wounded, and you never age or die of old age.

At that point a lot of my problems would go away. I could be homeless if I wanted and not have to worry about starving to death or being stabbed to death. Long term, I hope that the immortality protects my mind from going insane, because we don't even know how the brain would handle living longer than 150 years. Though, going insane wouldn't be so bad, because the longer I live, the greater the chance I end up getting stuck somewhere I never would be able to get out of. Ideally it would be within the core of a star after a few good trillion years, and not somewhere lame like at the bottom of the ocean or the basement of a government facility until Earth gets swallowed up by Sol turning into a red giant in 5 billion years.

A compatible wife, so we can have children to continue our wish.

>shattered wrist and broken thumb
kek what a tiny goal
>tfw eye was crushed
>tfw hipbone was crushed
>tfw spine was crushed
I've broken my wrist AND thumb before, it's nbd. Get over it man, a couple weeks in a gay cast-glove are nbd.

For the talent and motivation to be the next Tolkien or GRRM.

>wishing for paper money
what a laughingstock desu

To have a photograph memory

Hard reset on all life on earth. Bring it back to the primordial soup.

I want to be part of the madoka magica world and help homura save madoka but knowing my shit luck everyone will be saved and I will end up becoming a witch before witnessing anything good.

i wanna be a girl pls

B

3 I just wish they would give me the light back

B

P

Attached: 1551733249115.jpg (4032x1960, 1.42M)

total annihilation of all life in the universe except me

Unlimited money but not in a bank account.
I just magically happen to have the exact amount required to buy something.

I dont know what I want, what would make me happy
I already got a wish granted one time and it ended up destroying me

To have the Earth cleanse itself of humans. A gf now would just make me bitter of not having one before in my youth.

Modern-day Olathe haha

Immense suffering for all.

I'd wish there was no afterlife
If it's already the case, then I'd just wish for a loaded gun and shoot myself

based, my answer exactly

i want a hundred million dollars

Teleportation, I would gain the ability to travel across the universe.

S++ tier genetics
i want to looks like prometheus and be "gifted" in everything i do.
this might seem wack if you think i'm doing this to get people to like me. quite the contrary, i want to rule the world with my new superior visage.

you may ask, why not just wish to rule the world?
it's the process i'm after.

Attached: 64967E22-30C5-45E7-BFC4-25F41E0CF025.gif (163x136, 583K)

A better social life without all the work involved.

to be transported into anime world like a isekai so that i can finally be the mc

For everything to go my way forever.

There's always one of you faggots ready to one up someone in their "suffering".

Bring about a literal clown world.

Attached: 1557495526181.jpg (482x364, 32K)

I WANT BLUE EYES!

Attached: 1556850634989.jpg (1249x1339, 235K)

I'd easily wish for the power to freeze time and be able to move and manipulate things in frozen time.

Id want teleportation
Its useful and cool but not reality breaking

True immortality

i wish to be together with my waifu
forever

Who's your waifu, user? What would you do with her?

I wish that this doesn't happen
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA
Rebirth or reliable universal renewal something, just not this
Or this if we're going for something more realistic

Who cares? nothing fucking good happens anyway.

I wish for extended life and by that extention youth to get back all the time that was stolen from me by abusive parents.

Id wish that I didnt have cancer

I would wish to be transported into an alternate world where the entire planet is inhabited by female version and normal clones of me. Then i wouldn't have to deal with other people's bullshit. There would be a problem with getting stuff done because I procrastinate a ton and don't have motivation to do anything important until it is the very last minute so I would wish for all the clones and me to be more productive.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

I wish I wasn't trans.

A hard reset of Earth.

>all this faggots asking for money, superpowers or edgy life reset

I just wish for my parents to be alive and healthy.
My mom died before she could meet my actual gf, and she would have loved her
I just want her to be here behind me to remind me that I'm not a screw up.
It doesn't matter if myself, my gf or my friends tell me, it's just not the same
I want to be able to show her my happiness, my life and eventually my accomplishments, she deserved it
Being in your 20s and being orphan sucks

Waste of a wish. Fuck off, normalfag. Hope your gf dies soon.

Relive my life with current memories
I just fucking hate the corner I've backed myself into, so many things I should've done differently.

Eternal life with no downsides or effects of aging.

Omnipotence, every time.

you know why the suffering is set to the way it is? what man for that is? the islands where theyre trapped feserted on by minecraft 1.144. they can't keep getting away with mineraft 1.1.mrainfcraf.t mincraft. yes it's the the elots. the slots, the tots, getting shots, all for 11.4. minecsraft. runcraft? shoaha lomoka, that's villager boboka. so i didnt know about the dangers of the futures. what coculd ove gone wrong? is it under minecraft 1.14.-4-. we are not around. not for many? not for th few. for the self. cattle in emincraft .1.14. in the server, in the world of the some thing womg. ramne? ramen? where is it i cannot enter the 1.11.4. this way my son, it is not right? could this be forgot? how could i have been such a fool 1.14. is for a fo 1414. is for a 1.141 is the one it's LEFT. of right RIGHT. ande the ocean is a very good wall. ho w could the zambie bambies get out? there sj ust the 1 way. the one way. the one way. the one way. the wone way. in minecraft .1.14.4.4. now what is there to do? discor discrod d iscord nnot to be seen in minecraft 1,11.4 ? eveil? perhaps, now where am i to do next in the 1.1.4 in the season in the RUTHless overlo 11.41.1 114. tnow that's 11.4 more like the seasoned .11.1.14 i know. what islands cou 11.1.4 be on? 11.1.4 os 1141. .41 now what? they get way 1.1.4 minecraft is kool. for the massi 1.1.4 the biggest cattle herding campain in hu 1.1.4.44.1 jfor them there is no end 1. minecragt mods? for oenwhat. 114.4 for the addiction , for the price. 114.4..4 if only . 14 and thats tony. man on man he rellally odn it? i olove 1.1.1.4.4 for him? the cost was nought. fine aunt. thats okay? 14.14.1.f ok? am i old en the future, or is 1.14. here for 1.14

>52363817
a LOYAL gf of my choice.

The chance of more wishes.

There's no challenge in knowing everything. I think mine sets you up with enough time to find out exactly as much as you would want. You have enough time to earn as much money as you could want, kill or fuck as many people as your twisted mind desires, train for whichever sport you want to etc.
Though to be fair this guy is also bretty based.

ONEITIS LOVES ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ramne? ramen?
based strokeposter

I truly just wish for a normal social life. With actual caring friends that like being my friends.
Having friends, and I mean actual friends, seems like the ultimate hack at life. Sudden issue comes up? You got friends to possibly help. You see something cool, but too anxious to go do it? Just have a friend come along with you. Feeling lonely? Having a difficult time? Friends can help with that. Want a gf? More times than not, most normies meet their gfs through friends, or a girl in their friend group.
Society isn't accepting of people with no friends. It is really hard to make friends from zero friends, especially as an adult, because it's like a warning to most normal people. You need friends to make friends.

>normal social life
>friends that like being my friends
Normies aren't friends because they like people, user. Slightly autistic (high functioning) people are the best friends, because they actually have empathy.

And why the fuck would I want a challenge?

>I wish I never ever knew what it felt like to take heroin and never ever ever thought about doing it
That's all, folks. Life might actually take care of itself after that

I said normal social life as in not a friendless loser. I never said normie friends, although I don't exclude anyone because I specified they would like being my friend.

I don't want a challenge, I want to be able to do whatever I want, when I want. Set my own boundaries. There are no limitations with omnipotence.

Social skills and confidence

Why would you live if you don't want a challenge? Challenges define us and give us purpose. If you wallow through your life without learning anything or ever straining yourself, are you really living?
You explicitly said a "normal" social life. There's nothing more normal than normies.
You should be careful with your wishes, user. It is very easy for the deity granting them to misinterpret them. (That is, of course, if such a creature existed in the first place.)

i just want to feel accomplished and happy

Attached: mfw.webm (1280x532, 107K)

>Challenges define us and give us purpose.
Why do you think you are qualified speak for me?
I do not need external purpose to define me, and like my life easy.

>Why do you think you are qualified speak for me?
I speak for mankind. Life without purpose is not a life.
>I do not need external purpose to define me, and like my life easy.
The desire to become better than you currently are is as internal a purpose as can be.

I think you might be having some issues understanding user. Yes, I could get normie friends, but what you said could not apply. If we're going off what I said, I explicitly said they would like being my friend and care about me. Now with both of these said, how would your first post even apply?

>I speak for mankind.
You do not even notice how self-centred and egocentric you are, do you?

I just pointed out the inconsistency in your wish. Normies cannot fulfill this wish of yours, therefore you could not have normal friends. What would a wish-granting being do when it came across such a contradiction?
Your attacks and insults change nothing. I speak the truth and any man with a good heart already knows the things I speak.

>as internal a purpose as can be
Internal, my ass. Stop lying to yourself there.
You want the admiration of others and the reward of swooning girls giving you pussy access.
And when you are not receiving any, or worse get shamed in any way, you will drop your efforts and try something else in a heartbeat.

ah, so now it is not only the right and proper thing just because you say so, but also the only thing a 'good' heart can conceive of being like?
Lel, dig deeper.

There is no contradiction, user. If we live in a world where normies are like you say they are at all times, then they simply do not apply.
There can be two ways of interpreting "a normal social life." Now, as per your words, normies aren't friends with people like, then there is no way I would end up with normie friends. If this deity is one that has to meet each condition, then giving me normie friends, by your definition, would not meet my second and third conditions. Therefore, your way of interpreting the sentence would not apply or come into play.

If I really did care about the admiration of some wet holes, I'd make a Tinder account and get my dick wet every Friday. I only seek mutual trust and respect from the people I keep close to myself.
I receive no admiration anyway, and I'm shamed often because I do not try to be like the people you're describing.
No good man has lived a life without struggle.
If your friends are not normies, then you do not have a "normal" social circle. But you wished for a "normal" social circle without normies. That's the contradiction here.

i'd wish for some isekai shit happening to me
not the chosen hero but OP as fuck for a comfy life in fantasyworld

A lifetime supply of weed and a Namek hoe for my nigga Piccolo.

To retain everything I learn and that happens. Basically infinite storage space in my brain.

>No good man has lived a life without struggle.
So you claim to know the heart of all man, and you can tell if they struggled or not? Amusing, I thought you were not into omnipotence.

Oh wait, you are not. You are simply regurgitating what your favorite book told you.

My wish is that something humiliating and cringeworthy happens to you every single day.

No, user. Like I said, there are two ways of interpreting that sentence. A "normal social life", as in what your social circle is made up of. In the second way, it would be "a normal social life," in terms of whether you even know people, do you do things you find enjoyable with these people you do, in other words, is it with the average, is it "healthy"? In the US the average person has 2-3 close friends, that would therefore be considered "a normal social life." Because of the second and third things in my original post, the only way to interpret it, would be in the second way.

Transport me into anime isekai world while granting me there exceptional talent in chemistry.

Attached: 1557311149950-1.png (265x471, 193K)

I've read like 5 books in my life and none of them come close to my life philosophy. If you ask me, Anna Karenina was an unjust whore.
There are many ways to interpret loose statements. My warning is just to think about how you word your wishes. My interpretation alone was much different than yours, and another dozen anons could have another 12 interpretations.

Never got into Tolstoy, but you are reaching when you claim a fictive figure unjust while you think you can decide what all other people should desire.

to be content, of course

I wish I could shapeshift into anything

Attached: 4d18acaa481666339770f45356fc42d3.png (600x800, 238K)

I'd probably choose this. I just want to see what will happen to the world

"The outcome that is equivalent to 1 quadrillion wishes from a maximally powerful wish granter used to produce optimal contentment for me in an instant."

Other than that, a pocket dimension that I could enter and become lucid in.

Attached: 1556507853523.jpg (1280x720, 495K)

user, you are ignoring all of the context. If we ignored the context in everyone's post, everything would be a loose standard. Yes, my post, even with context is some what loose, but with context it is fairly defined. You aren't pointing that out though, you're fixated at this one point without any of the context. If you were to answer my question as to where the contradiction is, with the context of the whole post included, then I would believe you. At this point, my only suggestion is to work on your reading compression.

Immortality (wouldn't have to eat or drink if I didn't want to, but I could if I wanted, plus weather conditions wouldn't affect me).

For my post above I meant this:

I would wish to be reincarnated in a medieval fantasy world with some cheat ability to make things interesting.

Attached: isekai is cope.jpg (893x854, 127K)

>3
I wihs I would be omnipotent, faggot. Now what?

Based and thanospilled

I think I would want to do a reset on pollution. It would clean up the ocean, factory farm waste, all the areas affected by oil spills and radiation. Something like that.

Infinite beta endorphins rush without tolerance