Damn, another fucking mermaid got caught in the netting I set out this morning

Damn, another fucking mermaid got caught in the netting I set out this morning.
When will these sea bitches FUCK OFF? Goddamn...
I can't sustain a livelihood without any edible catch.

Anyone else hate these fucking creatures?

Attached: 74423484_p0.jpg (1376x1920, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kMGJ8T3-Pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHEN WILL THESE FUCKING NIGGERS OF THE SEA GET OUT!?!

Attached: 008e43f29e0a_5B56DDB4_001_thumb_thumb.jpg (600x1054, 102K)

kek @ this pic

You should watch Muromi if you like mermaids. It's a hidden gem of comedy.

Attached: Muromi-san1.jpg (500x281, 26K)

Looks like you're going to have to put mermaid on the menu

The nutty laws of the 21st century consider them sentient and thus cannot be eaten. We just have to tolerate these fisshy blights as they continue to wreak havoc near our shores.

Japan would probably eat them though

Attached: 28696453_p0.jpg (1800x900, 361K)

Just cut off half of he fish part and sell that then use the rest for a whore house or something.

That would be highly illegal and immoral. I'm not familiar with mermaid biology but she would doubtfully survive to be used in you latter suggestion, not that I would want to; Human women's genitalia already smell like a fishmarket, imagine the stench of a MERMAID!

Attached: 9a4a704b8d6ecca88867abea03312fb3.jpg (578x800, 145K)

Can't you cooperate with them since they're sentient and catch some fish together?

Be nice to the pretty fish ladies

Attached: D285C1EA-A99F-4E07-9020-7B000EDFA5A0.png (750x1334, 1.23M)

There are reports of that happening off the coast of Brazil with dolphin girls, though I haven't seen anything like that happen where I am.
youtube.com/watch?v=8kMGJ8T3-Pg

Attached: catching_fishes.jpg (1500x750, 276K)

probs smells like nothing. besides it's not like you gotta stick your dick in there. sex is when you grope her tits and she squirts out some eggs and you nut on them.

>sex is when you grope her tits and she squirts out some eggs and you nut on them.
kek

Anyone else have any questions about mermaids? Seems like you non-coastal inland fags have it good....

Unlike you coastal poorfags we can afford raising beefy cowgirls instead of scavenging for seafood to survive.

Damn sounds like you guys are living it up, easy mode.
Do you work at a farm by chance? Pics?

An acquaintance on mine keeps at least one at home. He asked me to help with milking once, but I'm too awkward around the cow, so he just had to suck it up and do it himself.

Attached: 002.jpg (974x1400, 256K)

Must be nice for your friend, having a inhome supply of milk from cowgirls. Commodities tend to be expensive out here but I suppose he pays for it in his labor.
What's the country life like?

You're looking at this the wrong way, just take the ones you've captured, and turn them into your personal prostitutes.

It's illegal and I don't want to do it, besides I don't have the means to keep her alive or the privacy,

Attached: 70d4cf2f6492_1A3B0DAB_005.jpg (900x1200, 226K)

Sirens are better than mermaids. But are they the same thing?

They are said to be a subspecies of the common mermaids. Generally they are more well behaved and less disruptive then mermaids, with a more developed culture. They don't lure ships to their doom anymore like the legends sayanymore that is.

Pic related is a smol pet siren girl people tend to buy. They can sing to you in the mornings as a wake up call!

Attached: 49384668_p0.png (1000x1200, 847K)

Where does the siren pet girl poop

girls do not poop!
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

Attached: come-ooooonnn-do-hentai-stuff-26814112.png (500x522, 109K)

Less disruptive? Bullshit, I was living near a beach for a while, and damned things wouldn't shut up at night forcing me to plug my ears just to get a few hours of sleep. What a fucking nuisance.

Strange. They've been pretty passive the ones I've seen.
What beach if I may ask?

Attached: 56954700_p5.jpg (1196x1181, 122K)

I want to become a mermaid girl? What's the first step? I can swim pretty well and I've always had a connection with water, I also want to swim in the nude just like a real mermaid.

They are an entirely different race. You can't become one. Maybe try befriending one if you'tr interested in them?
Dolphin girls are kind enough creatures and sometimes sociable. You can even swim with them and they will give you rides.

Attached: cde0816fd16db6e53bfce486e469fbec.jpg (1000x676, 181K)

*ahem*

Shark girls = BASED
Dolphin girls = cute and BASED
Siren girls = BASED
Common Mermaid = SEA NIGGERS

Fuck mermaids

Attached: 7f0290fe03cf1032db3ac05efa5a2e91.jpg (1200x1000, 479K)

Yeah, they're always sexually assaulting men who go swimming.
They should just fuck off already.
No one wants them around.
I went to the beach today and the flags were up that said dangerous sea life.
Fuck mermaids.

Unless she's a sea centaur.

You can't. If you have a magic sealskin you can become a selkie though.

>he doesn't eat mermaid pussy
b r u h

>even contemplating the thought of it
wtf bro

Attached: 1435052634649.png (1783x2440, 737K)

SMELLY FISH PUSSY: BEGONE

I got raped by a mermaid but to be fair I deserved it