Grug no eat froot or grain

>Grug no eat froot or grain
>Grug eat only MEAT as nature intend like our ancestor who live to ripe age of 25 year did
Is there anything more retarded than a meatoid that does a keto or carnivore diet?

Attached: download (1).png (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=al-f_WWoHI4
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=DPsWErEoDc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>their life expectancy was short due to their diet
>t. brainlet

>room temperature IQ meatoid lacks reading comprehension skills and misses the point
shocking

If we look again at the estimated maximum life expectancy for prehistoric humans, which is 35 years, we can see that this does not mean that the average person living at this time died at the age of 35. Rather, it means that for every child that died in infancy, another person might have lived to be 70.

Attached: chart3.png (586x320, 28K)

Yeah. Vegans. At least ketofags aren't slowly killing themselves

What is the point, exactly? The life expectancy of a hunter gatherer is low due to the following non-diet related factors:
>extremely high infant mortality rates
>natural predators and accidents
>famines
>extremely high murder rates

The ones who avoided all that shit would live well into their 50s, 60s and even 70s. That's not bad considering the lack of modern medicine and general poor living conditions. As far as physical health goes, they were much healthier than the average westerner is today.

Attached: huntergathererdiet.png (817x919, 716K)

that was exactly OP's point, retard

Study after study all show that red and processed meat are strongly linked to significantly higher all cause mortality while fruits, vegetables, and whole grains are linked to significantly lower all cause mortality.

Now enjoy your heart attack at 40, dumb meatoid

>he actually believes that a food humans have evolved to eat and have been eating for half a million years is bad for us
Too stupid to live tier (like all vegans)

Attached: reddit.png (770x789, 510K)

Its called moderation you monkey. You need both, not fully one or the other, but your malnourished brain wouldnt understand that.
>hurr im so enlightened that i am going to go against the diet that allowed our brains and body to fully develope

Meat + fruit is literally all you need

Grug smells berry picker

Attached: 1534387770268-2.png (800x450, 161K)

>red and processed meat are strongly linked to significantly higher all cause mortality while fruits, vegetables, and whole grains are linked to significantly lower all cause mortality.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

seething caveman meatoids

Attached: 05_humans_are_frugivores_750.jpg (756x576, 168K)

Chimpanzees literally hunt and kill monkeys and other chimpanzees for food.
Ironically this is actually very natural and ideal despite your dumb picture.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=al-f_WWoHI4

Hmmm, really makes you think

Attached: GettyImages-583478962-9f69984.jpg (620x413, 61K)

Attached: vegan.jpg (700x473, 70K)

>he doesn't know humans started using fire to cook food million years ago.

unironic brainlet

Attached: af.jpg (213x237, 11K)

>thinks humans aren't supposed to eat meat
>calls other people brainlets

Attached: sonic.jpg (251x225, 7K)

Yeah you are "supposed" to eat red and processed meat if you want to take a dozen years off your life

>thinking red meat and processed meats are in any way comparable
NGMI

>thinks grassfed freerange beef and chicken is the same as factory farmed
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

our ancestor did not mostly eat meat thats just a lie by paleo scammers.
the fruits and veggies were a lot different as well, less sugar etc. the whole diet makes no sense and is not reproduceable.
the only thing i agree with, is keep your diet simple and eat less processed food.

Attached: 1565549921429.jpg (640x480, 37K)

retard. there was no agriculture back then. Imagine walking into a forest and trying to survive off just what you scavenge. Now imagine doing that for an entire tribe.

>Is there anything more retarded

Yes. Someone who uses the word "meatoid" unironically

Yes they look like absolute dogshit, and sure I look 1000% better, but they look happy and have friends at least while I'm alone and depressed. In the end whos better off?

Fruit and vegetable grows all year round in Africa.

Gorillas survived mostly eating plants, so there is no real problem with humans finding food to eat.

Meat has always been a luxury throughout history.

>Fruit and vegetable grows all year round in Africa.
what about europe?

People lived in Europe, Scandinavia and the Arctic/Siberia for tens of thousands of years before the invention of agriculture.

They actually lived closer to 50. The average life expectancy was lowered due to most people dying before reaching adulthood. Something like one in two kids died just two hundred years ago.

I can just see a fucking caveman dropping into Walmart in the middle of winter to pick up some fresh veg.

No nigger, they ate whatever they could fucking find that provided net calories, and meat is by far the best thing for that. And this is what we evolved to do, eat whatever the fuck when we have to, and eat meat whenever we have the opportunity.

>Is there anything more retarded than a meatoid that does a keto or carnivore diet?
A vegan who gets triggered by them.

Lol, vegans either quit their insane diet within 3 to 4 years, or they begin to drop like flies. Incidence of strokes, heart attacks and other nasty shit is higher in strict vegans than in the general population.

based

There isn’t a single credible epidemiological study which states this.

Yeah, and look what niggers became because of it. They literally didn't need to evolve, because they had access to free food year-round. Europeans had to hunt, which required developing hunting tactics, which selected for intelligence. Meat wasn't a luxury is prehistoric Europe, it was a necessity for survival. That's why we hunted most megafauna into extinction before developing agriculture.

The only reason we are intelligent is eating meat.

>there is no study on a thing therefore that thing cannot possibly be true
this is your brain on Sciencism

I suspect those are coming, it takes a lot of time for the medical world to take heed. It's like with smoking, it took decades for dangers of smoking to be researched, even longer to be acknowledged. But for now, all you need is to look at vegan youtubers. Those people don't look, or act, healthy, and more and more of them either introduce eggs and milk into their diets, or ditch veganism completely.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA

WHAT

It means that life expectancy is just an average. See:

Does your malnourished brain have trouble understanding simple concepts, like how averages work?

Most people died before hitting puberty for most of human history. Illness and predation, mostly. Of those who survived, lots of males died of acute pointy stick poisoning before reaching 30. Females died like flies due to childbirth fever.

Of those who survived past 30, many, if not most, lived to be 70.

>Of those who survived past 30, many, if not most, lived to be 70.
you're retarded

Attached: 1522523176224.png (485x443, 34K)

He's right though. What specifically are you not understanding here? You're implying that their life expectancy was low due to poor diets when that couldn't be further from the truth.

these people arent into bodybuilding or weightlifting. they arent trying to add muscle weight like you Jow Forums fags.

Because it's just outright false.

Even in 1851, when life expectancy was much higher, only 42% of those who lived to 30 years old survived to see 70

Those people are objectively sick, malnourished, and mentally unstable. It has nothing to do with bodybuilding. In fact, I couldn't care less about bodybuilding, I train for bjj performance.

youtube.com/watch?v=DPsWErEoDc4

You people are ridiculous.

>life expectancy

You mean child mortality was beginning to drop because of advances in medicine. However, conditions during the early industrialisation period in the West were generally atrocious, and much worse than during most human history. It got better fast, to be sure. But for some decades there people were living in squalor like you wouldn't believe.

It doesn't sound unreasonable. People in 1851 were much more exposed to disease, plague and famine than a typical hunter gatherer.

t. room temp IQ meatoids

Attached: Survival-Curves-UK.png (3000x2100, 506K)

This pic is literally what we're talking about. Arguing with vegans is frustrating, desu. You people just don't think very clearly.

that graph doesn't debunk any of the posts you quoted

You unironically think that the life expectancy following infancy was better in primitive times. actually braindead

Gorillas and other great apes who survive primarily off of plant matter have guys that are extremely long and adapted to processing cellulose.

Humans have guts that are primarily adapted for meat, and cooked meat at that. We can’t even digest cellulose. All of the adaptations that make us human (bipedalism, tool use, endurance and thermoregulative specialization, intelligence) came about directly as methods to acquire MEAT. You know why we are smart? It’s because we had to track animals. Requires memory, problem-solving, planning. You don’t track plants. You don’t need to be smart to find plant matter to eat. But it has a horrific return on calories invested vs, gained. Hunting allowed us to acquire the calories we needed to fuel brain development.

The Inuit survived on a 100% carnivorous diet. There is not a single people group on earth who survived eating a vegan diet.

It's not what I said, but ok. After infancy people died lots, sure. Of starvation, disease, mostly from violence.

I kinda wish you would die from violence at this point, desu. Breaking your puny vegan neck would be so, so easy.

Grug actually would have not have eaten grain and would have better teeth than anyone itt

It's like you're not even reading our posts dude...Jesus

Guts* fucking autocorrect

>All these faggots think evolution is real.
Keep going, this is fun

Mate, don't bother, I already posted something to that effect. The guys brain doesn't really work at this point, I think.