Why yes, my boyfriend does full body 3 times a week, how did you know?

>Why yes, my boyfriend does full body 3 times a week, how did you know?

Attached: noh58l84or511.jpg (1080x1336, 111K)

so you do full body 3 times a week then become full on fag and have trap bf

>Why yes, I use my boyfriend as a template and photoshop him into some sort of uncanny valley, unobtainable physiqued ubermensch, how did you know?

That's what I do too. Why does everyone focus so heavily on splits? Not that splits are bad, but full body you do the same thing so you can get into a routine more easily, I think

yeah thats what you do but u aint lookin like this DYEL fag

Attached: 605254-yujiro_hanma_mofo.jpg (477x744, 52K)

who's the guy ?

>unobtainable physiqued

speak for yourself nerd, when I first saw those images I thought "how tf did they get my pics, I don't even have social media" before realizing it was just a guy that looked like me (thanks to photoshop)

is he real bros?

Is that face actually considered attractive? It looks fucking alien to me.

So how exactly do you guys define full-body? If I do a mile run, chin ups, bench, dumbell flys and curls and alternate squats/deadlifts is that full body? Doing this 3 time a week.

Attached: chad_laptop.png (723x666, 163K)

Jow Forums has this idea that if you do full body you end up being able to DL 500lbs and look DYEL

I'm not sure why Jow Forums says you'll necessarily burn out on full-body either.

Idk I can highbar atg squat over 400lbs and look dyel

I don't have 3 hours a day to spend in the gym

Do you think it makes her boyfriend incredibly insecure to know she dreams about gigachad and not the "real" him?

Brosplits and high volume splits take longer than that I'm sure

A good fullbody routine is 80% compounds

>height of masculinity
>3/10 skeletor art hoe gf
what hope is there for the rest of us

>not doing full body everyday
Not gonna make it. Fake chad.

I do an (admittedly short) PPL routine and I'm in and out in 45 minutes as long as the gym isn't too crowded. I just don't have time to spend all afternoon in the gym.

I do Heavy Light Medium MWF schedule. A squat, a press, and a pull. All done in 45 minutes. I can add in curls and lat raises and whatever afterwards. Still end up with about 9 to 15 sets per muscle group per week at 3 times the frequency.

I do PxPxLx and each session averages 16 minutes. I just move from one thing to the next, I'm huffing and puffing by the end.

She is literally a ten (10)

Pretty sure they're just friends, not dating.

THEN WHAT FUCKING HOPE IS THERE AT ALL IF EVEN HE ISNT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE AVERAGE WOMEN?

ITS NOT 80/ 20 ITS 95/1

kek. full body takes an hour tops.
you end up spending more time doing splits every day.

Which guy?

Attached: bgfnxd43.jpg (364x359, 9K)

wait, that guy’s actually real?

LOL no you idiot it's photoshop project of that fugly girl

>full body 3 times a week
Isn't that the standard or what does a full body training entail?
Or is it full body and other trainings on top of it?

Deadlifts are a for your traps not your legs.

Why are you shouting?
Also, why do you think 100 minus 95 is 1?

Attached: brainlet.jpg (635x542, 15K)