Is there anything worse than being an ugly woman?

Is there anything worse than being an ugly woman?

Attached: 4F2A5C76-0401-4886-B3C8-50FC9E7D021A.jpg (1242x1544, 760K)

being a sub-chad man

I have no doubt in my mind that these reddit posts are all made up stories created by male larpers(probably from Jow Forums). A woman using the term 'Stacy' just feels wrong

That’s the way it works. she literally just has to eat less and she would improve her spot in the world

People probably don't want to work with her because she has a shit personality, not an ugly face. I'd take an ugly person who is competent over a beautiful/handsome person who is incompetent, but I'd pass by any person with a shit personality and a bad attitude everyday of the week.

a lot of men don't want any women around them, ugly or not. that woman is putting it down to being ugly, but maybe she just looks like a cunt?

or is a cunt, but blames her looks because she is a cunt.

this. She's probably an autistic retard. I'd rather a frumpy girl in my group than some super hot dumb one anyway, its less intimidating.

Maybe he was afraid he would get a "me too"?

Is there anything worse than being narcissistic and cynical?
Why are people constantly overinterpeting mundane faux pas and social mishaps to some gigantic conspiracy aimed at them?
This person will NEVER get a job because (surprise surprise) the career field wasn’t designed with her delicate sensibilties in mind and a world that isn’t designed for her is frightening and somehow amoral in her mind
I hope she has a horrible life, it’s literally the fruits of her mental energy

neurotic passive woman problems

Word to word, this is EXACTLY the same thing male incel would write. Truly, inceldom knows no gender.

Remember boys: ugly outside = ugly inside. NEVER give any attention to ugly women. They are thousand times worse than ugly males.

I have finaly reason to post this

Attached: 1561447685337.jpg (924x572, 125K)

The incels on this forum would make be terrific couples with the chicks over at Jow Forumstruefemcels

This to the max

Incels are just men who opt out of society because of political reasons. Femcels are unfuckable women a true genetic trash who are mentally ill.

/thread

Ugly women have to be a 1/10 to be truly appaling to the opposite sex. For men, anything below 4/10 is considered undateable.

I knew a girl in high school who looked like a horse's ass. She was the most hideous cross-eyed beast you could imagine, literally hard to look at. She's posted tons of pictures with her boyfriend(s). A guy that ugly would be much less fortunate.

based and mangapilled

pretty sure they would kill each other.

>Incels are just men who opt out of society because of political reasons
Actually the word "incel" means "involuntarily celibate", aka they want to have sex but they are unable to get it. I'm guessing you chose to spin the term in a more neutral way because you're in that camp yourself.

We had this retraded girl who looked like corpse had problem with speaking and everyone made fun of her because she was watching anime (not me because i was watching anime too and was talking to her and she was the only one whom i could discuss naruto with). I loved her deeply. I really did.

>because you're in that camp yourself.

yes. I want to have sex but no woman want to fuck me. Why? because there is simply not enought women. Uncontroled immigration into western nations are outsourcing native men from mating game thus creating far more incels than any era in the history of western civilization ever could. This war will be brutal.

you are right. men who don't have sex for some reason are celibate.
men who want to have sex, but can't are incels.
pretty simple.

incels is a muh bbc cuck........
how surprising.

never said that. but keep using your own retarded narrative and logic.

Being whiny and entitled is worse. I have worked with some incredibly talented, reliable women that were ugly, but I would rather work with them than a hot, but irritating l, cunt.

If you are tough on the eyes, get a job as be a law clerk or accountant, but forget about being the makeup girl at the Mac counter.

Yeah it couldn't possibly be that you have a shitty personality that repels human interaction. Immigrants are clearly the issue, because being responsible for your own problems is never the right answer

>ugly women
Most ugly women are ugly because they're fat.
Lost weight and more than half of them will turn out to be fuckable.

>Immigrants are clearly the issue

yes they are. Not only they are outsourcing native men from mating game they are outsourcing them in jobs too becasue they are willing to work for less.