Gym Haram

Is going to the gym haram.
I don't want to offend Allah by insinuating the body he gave me is not perfect.

Attached: b825b21.jpg (720x917, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/video/world/middleeast/100000003517767/fit-for-isis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what if i told you you are insulting allah by defiling the body he gave you with fast food, soda, smoking, gambling, promiscuity, greed or whatever other shit you do

Jimhad is blessed and Allah will reward you

You can also stretch in child's pose while praying

nytimes.com/video/world/middleeast/100000003517767/fit-for-isis.html

>not being a volcel Jow Forums jihadi

OP isn't gonna make it.

Attached: 1567550557990.jpg (1024x566, 49K)

should be fine if it's a male only gym alhamdulllilah

The prophet encourages strength. By being strong and fit you will be more useful to your community and you will be better while doing jihad. Go to the gym brother. Allah wills it.

Attached: Islam.jpg (957x596, 80K)

Yeah bro Allah has nothing to do other than worry about some nerd doing his shitty 45 minute routine 3 times a week
>Anti imperialism
Conquers everything from Persia to France

Only if you wear a tank top, check out the ladies, and apply a double standard of modesty to your girlfriend.

What if the gym plays music is it permissable to wear ear plugs to block out the sin?

It's only haram if you become too obsessed.

Worshipping anything besides Allah is haram, that includes your body. Staying Jow Forums without exaggerating it is fine.

I'll give you an answer.

Techincally speaking according to shari'ah, the concept of men and women mixing (ikhtilatt) is only allowable under certain circumstances. Sparing the details you are allowed to be with your female mahram (those you cannot marry, sister, mother, grandmother so on), during mu'amalat (transactions, trading, service rendering) and a few other occasions. Specifcally if there is a need that the shar'a deems worthy of mixing. Like an ambulance ride. This isn't a carte blanche to mix in those situations, and even in those, there are several restrictions and rules.

In short the shar'a doesn't deem getting fit as a purpose worthy of ikhtilaat. Especially since there are all men/women gyms out there.

Allah is a faggot.

I like Muslims because they hate the gays as well

They also fuck goats

Based

Don’t get me wrong. I like them because they hate the gays. Nothing else

Imagine your ancestors who lived in desert towns got unified by an ideology and destroyed biggest empires of that time and ruled over, them invaded Europe and ruled over them for 800 years and their empire reached from south of Paris to east of China

only so that a kid that calls himself a "Muslim" says that hitting the gym is Haram, you are a discrace on your parents and your society

Attached: statue-of-abd-ar-rahman-1.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Muscles are part of your body. Plastic surgery is haram. So taking care of your body and improving it can only be beneficial.

Music isn’t necessarily a sin. Any activity that praises sin or erodes your relationship with God or purity is sinful. So that’s on you. If you listen to normie music, have compulsive tendencies, or fixate on anything, at all, you’re basically putting something material at the forefront, when it should be advancing your spirituality. So, if hardcore degenerate music has literally no effect on your spirituality or purity, i.e. just pleasant/energizing stuff to listen to, then go ahead.

Instrumental music has always been okay.

Any religious school of thought that forbids any music because of its evocative nature is not one you should subscribe to; they are usually wrong and made up of insecure hypocrites.

Be that as it may, you can at least internalize that sentiment to temper your emotions when they are stimulated by evocative content. There is nothing wrong with feeling profound or moved by nature or music or art, but when you start relying on these, without recognizing your spirituality, you have entered the territory of sinful behavior.

Based gym Islamic scholar

Wel live in 21st century m8, get out of your desert and to.. I don't know Germany?

Im putting pig blood in my bullets just for you

substances burn off bullets

>substances burn off bullets
They're special bullets, and I'll make sure its a woman shooting them just to guarantee youre going to hell

Based.

Also
"Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) that he said: “Everything in which there is no remembrance of Allah is idle play, except four things: a man playing with his wife; a man training his horse; a man running between two lines (as in a race); and a man learning how to swim.”

and

"Hadith: Prophet Muhammad sal Allaahu alayhi wasallam states, “The strong believer is better and more beloved to Allah than the weak believer, while there is good in both.” (Sahih Muslim)".

If anything, Islam encourages one to workout and stay fit.

Attached: 1.jpg (736x473, 55K)

you realize that all is just a meme right. not based in any muslim reality.

based thread

Attached: 1567789913092.jpg (640x640, 52K)

do you also make no effort in every other area of your life, thinking that it would be insulting to Allah to imply that the life he gave you isnt perfect?

Only if you do landmine exercises exclusively and train in a weighted vest will Allah approve.

Following your logic, you aren't allowed to use glasses or be circumcision.

>or be circumcised*.

Based and islampilled

Arabs are inbreeded subhumans, every race has taken advantage over them, from the persians and Turks to eurotrash and Yankees. Only arabs I respect are Assad Syria and Hezbollah and yemani hothis

Baste lolololol

Attached: D5687B25-9F6C-4B83-A7FB-FD2E1C9DEBAF.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

cringe