Is there even any point to lifting if you're 5'4 and look like pic related?

Is there even any point to lifting if you're 5'4 and look like pic related?

Attached: 1568179747220.jpg (227x222, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBDdcY0Wx0I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=aBDdcY0Wx0I

>be short, Indian, and weak
>be short, Indian, and strong/in shape
Seems easy choice to me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8

Haircut, a smile and some nice clothes would go a long way.

It depends, are you completely discounting the positive health benefits of lifting? You don't need to be some pretty boy to benefit from exercise.

>Not knowing that suave, mustachioed indian strongman regardless of height is one of the most based classes of human

Attached: 1565973160256.jpg (470x470, 146K)

that may be true in Bollywood movies, but in real life things play out a little differently

short men get faster gains.
plus bitches will think you in tech if you live in the us.

Its a fun, fulfilling hobby that will lead to massive improvements in your physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing.

My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him. Do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? Fuck no. He showered, lifted, improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old white guy and he can get any girl he wants.

H(B)ollywood imitates the culture surrounding it dipshit

Attached: 1560287964692.png (454x448, 167K)

If you're lifting for self improvement, then yes.

If you're lifting to get laid, just rope now and get it over with, currys are simply the least desirable men sexually worldwide.

When you get over the smell Indians are actually bretty good. They are usually pretty smart and provide cheap labor. They also don't mix with the population because nobody wants to touch them except Indian women.

There's also literally billions of them.
Someone over there is fucking.

yeah
turn into a dravidian beast

You fucking faggots need to stop lifting for girls

And i thought i got shit genetics

There's no point to anything at that point

everyone can improve themselves by improving their health and strength, and lifting weights is the easiest route to that end, and god loves brown manlets so much he made sure that training gets them results 10x faster than pale lanklets.

Is there a point to not to? How rotten is your brain that you cannot imagine actually bettering yourself, for yourself. Even if you were the last and single survivor of mankind you would be better off lifting, regardless of your prior situation.

Being strong is always better than being weak.

Naval is short, Indian, and a billionaire genius who seems genuinely happy and is interesting as fuck.

No. Youre a 2, even in india.

LDAR

lel

Yes.

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190912_143841672.jpg (1920x1920, 2.36M)

NEVER IMPROVE !!!

Always a point brother! be the best version of yourself. I think like this. Some people are dealt two Aces. Some people are dealt a 2 and a 3. Even if you get a 2 and 3 you can still get a straight and win. You can do it king!

Nobody outside indian shitholes watch bollywood enough to be influenced by it

Yeah, he literally just needs a haircut, contacts and muscles and he can slay pussy

Lifting is always better than not lifting, even for really ugly guys

This

Attached: tenor (12).gif (450x242, 924K)

Indian tier COPE

Whats his routine?

Don't you have some streets to be shitting on?

Yes. Friend in 8th grade looked exactly like this but fatter.

Fast forward 4 years and he's a compact little bodybuilder who's never without an 8/10+ gf and found job connections doing security for events.

Reincarnation AMRAP

what kind of haircut would he need? he's got a very round asiatic/mongoloid-like face, which would look weird if hair cut too short

yes. guy just needs a better haircut, better or no mustache, and better or no glasses

Literally turned stinkier

+1

That shit won't help. That would merely make him not repulsive. Just neck yourself OP

no

Im beginning to think there are differences between races

OP is a 7 and 2

I mean, you could look like pic related and lanklet, or pic related and buff.
Myself, i have shit genetics, and after training for 3 years, I still look like shit, but it's still a huge improvement to how I used to look.

>after training for 3 years, I still look like shit

Fair enough. Any pics?

SHOWER PLEASE WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE SHOWER WHY DO YOU SMELL THAT STRONG

Attached: 41E49593-39B7-4B8A-A7D4-2EF21DEAA258.jpg (746x982, 157K)

I'm a NRI Indian and have never understood the 'indians always smell' meme (granted I've never been to India or the US where they apparently smell like shit). I never smell after a workout

Attached: frog.jpg (825x825, 305K)

Attached: 136qu0.jpg (480x338, 17K)

>NRI indian
how are you different from regular pajeets?

Yes actually there's still potential there.
1.Buzz this awful hairstyle off.
2. lift it will give you a fuller neck.
You'll still be a manlet just slightly better looking.

He's a non resident indian or person of indian origin

oh, and i thought it was some special breed of pajeets.

aryan pajeets

well if you go back ~2k or more years ago....
I also heard that northern indians have less mut genes in them, thus looking more white. don't know how true is that.

>get better haircut
>shave (or grow full beard, not whatever that is)
>get better glasses
>trim eyebrows
>lift weights
>dress better

Not rocket science

stop referring to whites as 'aryan'. everyone knows that the original aryans were from northern india and were definitely not white. the nazi mysticism memes aren't winning you any followers. stop LARPing.

Attached: ii.jpg (468x507, 69K)

The Aryans were originally from Russia. They invaded India. But they stuck around and mixed with the local population so now most Indians are partially Aryan.

russia never existed

i never called anyone aryan, you insecure pajeet.

Always strive to better oneself

indians are just degenerated whites, a result of race mixing. If you want to know how western countries will look after few houndred years, if we don't fix our weaknessess, look at india. pretty shitty, right?

kek

Attached: 1557117197877.jpg (250x236, 26K)

Whites

>Most widely regarded as beautiful

Blacks

>Big dicks, fat asses on girls, high test

Asians

>High intelligence

Middle Easterns

>Killer beards

Pajeets

>????

SS + GOMAD

It's a mix of unhygienic culture and overuse of curry. Not a genetic thing

why every pajeet living on the planet earth has that faggotry moustache

Not really, the real aryans were always dark hair brown eyed swarthy people. Europe was the africa of the globe just 500 years ago, while you were all 100% white european

Civilizations rise and fall, if your ancestors had thought the same in 1400 CE, europe would never have been great. Better fix your issues or your descendants might become the laughing stock of the world soon, or even cease to exist lol

this.