Old men in public showers

What's the deal with old people walking around or just hanging out in showers. Is it something to do with them being old and not giving a fuck?
And will we eventually become those men?

Attached: D83jkSm.png (574x821, 244K)

yes it has to do with age and not giving a shit

Is it like an irl shitpost?
Are these old men basically us but with no social anxiety?

Attached: 1568022037874.jpg (2000x2641, 1.56M)

I go naked to mog everyone with my above average penis.

Are you the guy that cowers in the corner to change? Grow up dude, it's ok for someone to see your penis.

I thought this was a meme but literally witnessed it earlier today. Fuckin gross breh

It's partially not giving a fuck but it's also because they all got past this a long time ago. Showering in high school locker rooms used to be way more common than it is today. After so many people have seen you naked you just don't give a shit. For me it was just having 20 fucking doctors look at my balls after I got epididimitis from being exposed to shingles at 25. Have not gave a fuck since then. When you experience first hand that nothing changes and nothing happens after a bunch of strangers see your dick, the fear goes away. It's really only embarrassing or uncomfortable because you choose to feel that way.

You have a boner in the gym?

You young hard-ons like to boast "I'm all out if fucks to give" but you can't deal with a glimpse of my wrinkly ballsack. Laughable, man. Bury a few friends and watch a few dreams sail over the horizon forever and then see if you care about who's wrapping a towel around their ass in a changing room.

You're at the gym working on dem gainz, I'm there to fight my daily battle in an inevitably losing war against decline and death. Mortal combat, you dig? Doctor's orders and shit. Your puerile latent homophobia isn't even on the waiting list to submit an application to enter the queue to be on my radar.

Hahahahaha! Noice.

>go to public showers
>don't want to see naked people

Ever thought you were the one in the wrong?

my dick is 8 inches long and i cant piss when someone stands next to me

Old men need to be sucked off.
At pf (planet fitness) we can bring teens in for free. So I brought my niece (15) and she gets all the niggas in the gym wet.
No panties. When we do rdls you can make out her pussy. She likes to have a bit of stubble so it pokes out too. It's the type of shorts that get major ass crack sweat marks.
Niggas is starin and im just plottin. Cause those dicks need to cum. So im im the locker room sucking cocks. I am transexual yes. I look like sophie but with a dick. Yea i use men's lockerroom and restrooms, im not a sexual predator of girls.
I just want that dick. I strip to my panties and sports bra. Niggas stealin glances. Nah bro go head. Look. You like my ass. My panties. My cock pouch.
Of course you got angry niggas complaining but a miracle hour Ill get someone curious and since aint no one else there ill invite him to shower and get his first gay experience.
My niece gets #s and gets dicked down in the parking lot or a niggas house idk idc its all part of the game. She's my wingman.
Old men getting shocked at being able to get big hard cocks because of a tranny; mmmmmm fetishizing

Not at all, played a lot of sports in highschool. Got used to it but never understood walking around naked

Im 20 and I feel comfortable being naked if there are only strangers. With family or friends I find it really hard getting undressed

I am completely comfortable naked around others. But why the fuck do old men in the locker room do it so much? They have full on conversations with their saggy sweaty balls on the seats and I swear to God I go to that gym almost every fucking day and I never see them outside the locker room

Have you ever worked/been in a retirement home?

No I haven't
Is it much worse?

I've never jacked off and thought about killing degenerate homosexuals at the same time before...

MODS

It's funny, and fucking terrifying at the same time. Although old men have balls of steel, or just don't give a fuck and get to hit on every 7/10 woman in the entire place.

Why is it unacceptable to beat the fuck out of faggots for coming onto you these days?

The older you get, the less you care what other people think of you. I'm almost 35 and I'm getting to this point already.

Closeted. I could easily unleash that latent gayness if I wanted

Before the modern hypersensitive era, there was basically zero stigma about men seeing each other's junk. They grew up in a world where they did the same thing in gym class for all of school.

Yup

I'm 30 and been doing this shit for couple a years now. Yeah, don't give a shit also no one else does too. Mind you, I'm living in eastern Europe.

this image makes me laugh every single time

Yes you just don't give a fuck. All of us have dicks. We always drag the showers a bit after games shittalking and joking. My best friends tells his girl We've seen each other naked more times than she. No homo.