ITT: People in your gym

>ITT: People in your gym

>Cardiobunnies
>Balding roider that compensates his balding by always bulking
>HS dyel kids that stack 5s on barbells and never put them back
>Indians that apparently never bath
>Guy who only does leg
>Guy who only does chest-biceps. Hates the above guy.
>Boomer who grunts and shouts between every rep
>Chicks who don't squat, never put more than a plate in the machines and do 3kg dumbell exercises.
>The squatting chick with the godlike ass. Doesn't workout if there is anything behind her.

Attached: guiden-till-stockholms-basta-gym[1].jpg (2400x1600, 451K)

>that guy in the gym who doesn't look at the catalog

What catalog?

there are only two regulars at my gym, at least in the time i'm there
>skinnyfat, balding asian guy who half-asses all his lifts and obviously doesn't follow a routine
>nordic chad, chiseled by the gods themselves. he looks like the techno viking but younger and even manlier

>Natty Chang: brolic Chinese guy in jeans and clipped on cell phone. Reps 1/2/3/4 like it’s nothing.
>Fake Tiny Head Monster Man: covered in tattoos, on an obscene amount of roids, looks like he could honestly take a bite out of a human. His wife watches him workout. I don’t understand.
>various off duty or retired army, police, firefighters. Mean mug the shit out of me.
>obligatory me: shitty clothes, shitty lifts, shitty form, shitty body. Struggling to 1/2/x/4 for more than a single rep. Struggling to function as a human.

Almost the exact same but with less boomers cause its a college gym.

But the boomers that do pay to workout at the college gym are fucking super boomers

>The guy dancing in the mirror between sets
>The who only does bodyweight exercises
>The cool janitor

Attached: 1561431981559.png (2263x3201, 2.92M)

What is up with indian people and the smell bros? Are they even aware? They seem cool but damn

do you have to order your exercises through this catalog? im not familiar with gym catalogs

Why does someone have a gym membership if they only do bodyweights?

The bald slav who only does powerlifting

It's legit their diet. It's all the curry they eat. The spices begin to sweat out of them and stain their skin. My mate went to Indian for a few months and stunk when he came home. He didn't even realise how bad he smelt. It's possible most Indians aren't aware of it either.

>black guy pacing back and forth intermittently yelling rap lyrics he's blasting in his headphones
Every single gym.

I think he's homegym master race lol

>that balding, roiding 35 year old who is still in college that tries to scare away new lifters by putting his bag and 2 water bottles on separate benches/machines and walking with his chest out

he will start doing weighted pull ups in the cable area if he sees fresh meat so they have no room to work. he's based in some ways but i love trolling him by hopping on stuff when he's clearly trying to SS

free test boost

>group of dorm rats doing curls
>firefighters sharing one bench between 4 guys and taking 40 minutes to finish their sets
>retirees on recumbent bikes or machines
>a dozen cute cardiobunnies curling 5lb dumbbells or on the elliptical

based military base gym

>builtfat boomer that benches 2pl8+ in the smith machine
>dyel asian kid that does compound barbell lifts with meticulous form but never actually puts weights on the bar
>assorted boomers that sit on the same machine for 30+ minutes and stare at me as i lift

>The guy who benches on the Smith machine with the empty power rack right next to him

I hope he knows 2pl8 doesn't count like that, I should tell him.

>that guy that wears a red top, Navy basketball shorts and high top chucks

>The roiding manlet who always wears a hat inside, probably balding badly too.

Don't forget
>dude that wears a hat backwards to both look young (in a 90's sort of way) and make people believe he has hair

Just be proud about who you are, hair or no hair, if you are giving it your all, you are beautiful

>benches 2pl8+ in the smith machine
why would anybody do this

>That massive groups of new people that show up January 1st and are long gone by February 1st.

unless you are bald. Or fat.

If you give it your all in life you won't be fat. And bald men can be as hot as hairy men

boomers have a literally unhealthy fixation with the smith machine

>Those chicks who come in to squat using the smith machine, don’t put any weight on and do 4x15 thinking they actually did something

>Guys who act like they are in the hurry and have no time to workout and then end up spending 40 minutes talking and about 10 minutes benching and they leave
>Crossfit fags who superset quarter squats with deadlifts and then with bench running around the gym
Honestly I pray for the day one of them takes a bit too much preworkout and dies with massive heart attack
>Skinny 16 years old who 3 months ago was nothing but skin and bones doing cardio and now they look like terminators but mysteriously they have massive outbreak on their back

Happens during summer here as well.
They show up June and talk up everyone asking how to train what to take etc and after a week they are fucking gone.

Califag uni here
>the indians
literally every single one of them can only bench 20lbs and only do meme exercises
>skateboard niggers
faggot fratbros who use their longboards as a substitute for their non-existant personality all they do is bench then stand near the exit in groups of 3-5 with their boards
>that southeastern asian
always says "ooh yeah" or "oh baby" while grunting really fucking loud worst part is he always stares people directly in the eye while doing it
>roiding white kids
you can tell they roid because of their veins being massive yet they are still dyel and can at most bench 1pl8
>the doomer
actually works hard on his workouts in a hoodie, he never says a word or grunts while benching way more than anyone else
>the seizure guy
is a manlet and dyel as fuck, he has essential tremors apparently so it looks like he is having a seizure during any lift but still lifts way more than anyone else
[spoiler] this one is me :^( [/spoiler]

>A fat Hispanic guy wearing a red version of pic related.

Why? I was tempted to meme at him.

Attached: 51feyg1pMTL._AC_SY400_.jpg (389x400, 29K)

I know this guy. Fuck him. How do you troll him again? What is SS?

filthy fucking califag

At least this one stays in Cali

>roiding
>benching 1pl8

I can’t even tell if this is bait. This board has gone to shit.

Attached: 86A93E14-F275-4F21-BD21-AC6542C7AE22.jpg (1099x612, 56K)

>thots in leggings doing only squats and RDL for dat test boost
>40+ ripped as fuck roid uncles (seen them juice in the locker room)
>skinny looking long hair dude that looks like Based Boomer and does oly lifts with hot af gf
>random curlbros
>based old guy that does 5x5 like me but with double the weight
>see first line but milfs
>average looking dude that does endless squats with 40kg, might be autistic
Upper floor with cardio equipment naturally contains cardio bunnies and boomers, I went up there once to measure my heart rate after diddly pr that almost gave me a stroke

I go to the gym at like 10 am MWF so it's pretty much just literal boomers doing meme exercises. that's all.

he would die if it was pulled off.

Me.... home gym

Been routine at 4 gyms and ive literally never seen that

Females I have fucked.
Females I will fuck.
Males that get laid.
Males who don't get laid.

I got an offer for fullride Im from out of state
they look ripped but cant lift for shit

>tfw when you're the newfag fatass that doesn't know what they're doing

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (766x758, 32K)

present, got done with my set today and felt like a retard haven’t been to the gym in 3+ years

Checking in

>that creepy old man who stares at me while I stretch

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.40_[2018.09.22_20.37.17].png (656x854, 673K)

SS is superset, jump in on one of the 5 stations he has claimed.

matches my understanding of California

>that fat guy who uses the stationary bike solely cause it's got a good view of the designated stretching area
It's me btw

Attached: kek.jpg (217x225, 8K)

> guy who camps a single machine for 2 hours without a single break
> fatty that goes ham on cardio foe 2 weeks and never returns
> that chick that just comes for the tootsie rolls and massage chairs and never actually uses the gym

Took a friend to the gym but he insisted to go in the morning. All boomies with terrible form, compared to the 7/10+ cardiobunnies I see after 6pm lol

>that southeastern asian
>always says "ooh yeah" or "oh baby" while grunting really fucking loud worst part is he always stares people directly in the eye while doing it
Literally me

>Patrick Bateman doing suspension strap pushups

Does no one else have armies of these guys? They put on $4000 suits in the locker room after their 5am routines.

Are you sure? I thought it would be extremely painful, not fatal

Where are you on this list OP?
i'm assuming the guy who only does leg

>group of blind guys

spotted this week at the purple gym:

>couple on yoga mats in the stretching area talking for 1.5 hours
>woman benching 10 lbs dumbbells
>man benching 20 lbs dumbbells
>Dominican guys who use the smith machine for everything
>guy getting really into the rope
>guy who went to the smith machine and tried to OHP before realizing it wasn't tall enough (me)

>it's the same 4-5 guys that come in every fucking day and just swarm around the free weights/bench so you can never fucking get in to do anything.

small gym so only a few free weights and one true bench.

I'm incredibly vascular and skinny and don't do roids. But I can do a lot more than 1pl8. My veins have just popped since I was a kid.

He's a big hombre

Look at the camera

I want to see me in one of these threads one day.

Attached: signal-2019-09-08-214824.jpg (1094x1944, 409K)

> tfw you live in a white country and no blacks in sight

Attached: 1564449293824.jpg (727x727, 39K)

get a load of fuckin aladdin over here!

I never see myself posted here. Although it freaked me out when i posted in a cbt and someone recognised me.

I have those tracksuits. Never wear them again you faggot

Nice.

Athlean-X fren, also find videos of muscle groups and create you own super setting plan.

(a) make sure the basic six compound movements are the bed rock of those super-sets and your fitness routine
(b) focus on building stability first and than start railing for strength, than later a bit more volume
(c) continually refine your form, focus on the mind muscle connection

I'm still learning, still refining and trying to improve the intensity, planning for my super-sets, splits.

>I enjoy the learning process of the thing quite a lot

Word of advice, do pic related early on, I regret not working this into my routine. Lot of missing gains from that.

Attached: PULL-UPS-VS-CHIN-UPS.jpg (1505x693, 754K)

Para ti

>the guy who never looks to anyone else beside his friends
>the guy who looks at majority of girls in the gym with utter disgust for their joga pants, grunts and in general whorish behaviour
>that guy who is among the only 3 - 5 guys who do atg squats
>that guy who is the only one who has 250 kg deadlift and does not brag and strut about it
>that guy who refuses to wear tank tops and ever, ever take selfies

Oh, wait. That's me.

Attached: 81551af537f07ba12070bbceff74b8b1f827b0dfe57e42eb4baf4aafbb3d9f92.jpg (2048x1365, 915K)

I am the 30 year old boomer, that shouts and grunt between every rep.
>RAARGH
>GOD IS DEAD
>FUUUUUU
>FOR GOLD
Makes the whole experience better.

>aunties who dances to paramore songs
>kids
>cops because it's a community gym and it's next to police station

The boomer who grunts and shouts between every rep at my gym is seriously my favorite person there. Lifts heavy ass weight with good form and spots me when I need it. Gives me his chalk too.

1/2/3/4 is memed to hell and back on Jow Forums, but if you can actually lift any of that for reps you're a comparatively big guy.
I'm not super far beyond that and normies tell me I'm fucking yuge nonstop. It's kind of insane.

>that gemposter who won't go away

Holy shit I have a guy like this at my gym
Always wears sunglasses, just straight up screams his lyrics, and walks around the entire gym in between each of his sets
He's pretty annoying though because he uses like 4 different pieces of equipment at once and often has to be told by management to shut the fuck up

If you lift at the 24 in UTC i’ve Seen you lol

>Skipped leg day
>Too afraid to wear shorts
>NO SHOES
>Balding & ginger

>Tall guy that you can tell he lifts by his leg or shoulders but his arms are super small, you watch him load 3pl8 on squat thinking he gonna fail just to see its still middle of his warmup

My gym got some interesting specimens:
>The Alchemist
Spend 30 minutes in the lockeroom mixing all kind of powders in a plastic gallon (not a bottle, a real gallon). He got like 10 different kind of supps and whey in his bag and mix then in his gallon before his workout with a long spoon made of wood. He drinks his potion between sets and share with friends.
>The challenger
60yo with quite good physique. If you make eye contact with him he'll start doing the same lift you're doing but will try to outlift you. For example if someone who's benching 200lbs make eye contact with him he will immediately go benching 220, if you add 40lbs and make eye contact again he'll add 50lbs. I saw him getting stuck under the bar 2 times because of that.
>The strength gang
3 semi fat guys fully equipped (belts, gloves, chalk, special shoes, and one of them wear a bandanna) who max out with quarter reps at every workout. The strongest of the crew can quarter bench 2pl8.
>The gym rogue
Young manlet with and impressively high deadlift. Since our gym doesn't have a lot of pl8 available he often lack of pl8 for his deadlift bar. You'll see him steal your pl8 during your rest time if your not paying attention.

>ripped MMA fighter who goes ham on cadio and rope, doesn't do much weight but many reps really fast and explosive

This is from the old gym in my hometown because it A) is smaller and easier to recognize people and B) has more characters

>The Boomer Dads
Two men in their 40s. Huge arms and belly, also balding bad. They do the same routine every time they're at the gym, no exception. Benching on the on the smith machine, cable curls while lying on the floor, pull overs, among others. Never actually hit legs. They do their set for maybe 30 seconds and spend the next 10 to 15 minutes talking to eachother. Obviously work out mainly to get away from their wives and kids.
>Cap Carl
Skinny dude who will go on the elliptical for an hour, then to machine chest flies, machine preacher curls and some abs and call it a day. I've never actually seem him make any gains. Always wears a cap.
>Aging Arab Arnold
Middle aged fat man from Syria (probably). Bad bald spot, but styles his gray hair like Arnold in his prime. Had no idea what he's doing.
>The Chad Manlet
Height 5'7, voice 6'5. Chats up everyone, laughs all the time, actually big, strong and knowledgeable about bodybuilding and strength sports. Kind of obnoxious but a nice dude nonetheless.
>Jimmy
Don't actually know if that's his name, but that's what I've called him in my head. Arab, huge and shredded as fuck, but obviously on roids. Talked to him once and he seems humble and grateful for being in this country (Denmark).
>Jimmy's friend
Even bigger, but doesn't speak much.
>The middle schoolers
14-15 year old skinny kids who just started working out. I've been a sub teacher for some of them.
>The Exchange Student
Ukrainian girl who went to the gym for a couple of months before heading home. Had a powerlifting shirt but the only powerlifting she ever did was RDLing 30kg. Loves stretching and had incredible flexibility.
>The daughter
One of the few semi attractive girls at the gym. Always works out with her mom.
>Me
Pretend-to-be powerlifter, cares way too much about which shitty barbell I'm doing my just-above-average lifts with.