Recovering from anorexia

>Recovering from anorexia
>Eating 3 meals a day at scheduled times adding up to 1700 cals
>Constantly thinking about food; only trying to waste time between meals because they’re the only fulfilling part of my day

How do I overcome this Jow Forumsizens? It’s just a constant tingle/tightness in my throat

Attached: 00B87D5A-606C-4A6C-9797-2F05C397656E.jpg (634x456, 44K)

>posting this again
stfu and eat food you stupid twink.

I am eating and it feels like a lot but I still have throat pains

Also could the throat pain be reflux? I also have my protein shakes creep up my throat after drinking them, and I get chest pains at times but the ER told me my heart and lungs are fine.

It's probably just anxiety.

I didn’t know it could cause throat pain

Your body will naturally adjust and your mind will catch up. Consider therapy unironically.

I am looking for a therapist

Eat stealth calories, like salad dressing, oreo milkshakes, ranch sauce by the bottle...

What? How will changing where my calories come from change anything?

it’s impossible to adjust to a starvation diet

I wish i could give you my urges :( For me food is like 65% of the joy i get through the day. Do you not even find junkfood/candy exciting to eat?

We have the same problem

Dude just fucking eat. I’ve seen your thread twice now and you’re missing the solution even though it’s right in front of your face. I only weigh 158 at 5’10” and I consume around 5k calories a day to be hard as a fucking rock and shredded as fuk. After every meal I do at least 100 pushups to metabolize whatever I ate and send it to wherever I’m getting my massively swole pump.

Attached: 1276DD42-F673-4701-99F4-1FA64825BE25.png (331x132, 40K)

How long have you eaten that much, and what was your lowest weight?

Wtf just eat more retard. You aren't going to turn into bloatlord just because you ate a little more. YOU NEED TO EAT TO SURVIVE, YOUR BODY NEEDS RESOURCES TO GROW AND SUSTAIN ITSELF

What meme did you fall for?

/fast/ gave me bradycardia

Isn’t 1700 enough if I’m trying to maintain and be sedentary?

Eat until you are full. That is how normal people do it. The only reason you see all these fatties everywhere is because they eat fast food which doesn't make you feel full, so hides the calorie intake. You don't need to calculate calories like an autist unless you are on a bulk or cut. In your case, you should be on a bulk to gain body fat so eat up you skeleton

Why are you asking this on Jow Forums? Go see a doctor about it

I’m not even that skinny. I’m mainly looking for ways to suppress my appetite/throat pain so I can continue with this diet. So far all that’s helped is having a Diet Coke every 2 hours but I’ve heard raising insulin this much is harmful.

Are you autistic? Why are you doing this diet?

I was told 1700 was enough, and my vital signs are improving even though I’m maintaining my weight

Also I’m considering bumping it to 1800 calories if my throat continues to hurt

Everyone here will give you the same answer. No point posting anymore

I’m sure if I asked in /fast/ I’d get a different answer

a thread died for this

Attached: A0AF0E13-CC17-4406-AD49-03FF57840F2B.png (738x669, 186K)

Any other support people can give? It’s just weird that I’m eating enough but feel like I’m out of grave of the fireflies or something

You're delusional and detached from reality, and doctors should be your source of advice, not a bunch of manlets shitposting on a forum owned by Japs.

My doctor said 1700 was enough but my throat always hurts even after I’ve eaten.

You can either trust a bunch of autists, or trust someone who studied several years about the topic.

Well yeah the autists are the ones who led me down the anorexic path... my doctor just doesn’t have input on the throat pains

Doctors typically don’t know shit

Believe me when I say this:

You can start eating 3000 calories a day, be bedridden and still lose weight. Your body is in a metabolic crisis and is absorbing everything to the fullest.

Attached: B84E8AF2-23F3-49AA-837A-FA606662A20E.jpg (195x250, 12K)

You're such a fat ass you type like a fat lard. If anything it's time to LOSE MORE

This. I’d much sooner trust anonymous posts on a Chinese carpet weaving forum.

>there are people who cannot figure out how to eat
If a doctor made that diet then it's to avoid refeeding issues.

Eat more food?
Why are you restricted to 1700?

do not believe this man

Eat calorie dense food so that you don't have to eat a lot but still get plenty of calories

I don’t think I need more calories

He’s right though

no he isn't retard

How so? Op is clearly starving at 1700

Anorexic doesn't want eat too much in order not to get too fat

Sounds like you should still be at the clinic

OP, I really wish I could talk to you off forum. I'm recovered from severe anorexia and went through that process, gained 50lbs without ever getting even slightly chubby, food thoughts absolutely diminished, I'm currently at a point where I'm content with life and any anxiety around food *throat tightness/that sharp pain just doesn't exist anymore. I started studying BioChem which lead to a stronger understanding of why "I'm not like everyone else when it comes to food" was bs and I fought against my defunct mind for too long.

look at you, posting on fit
no, really
start lifting brother
when you have nowhere else to go, does it really matter whether you're going to push yourself a little, get out of your comfort zone and do something
look, we're all distracted because we have internet and tv and shit that occupies us all day long
there was a time people would work all day and socialize for the rest
lifting is a step towards something like that
do yourself a favour and check the sticky
start a program where you can get stronger and sexier
half a year in and you'll realize women notice you
good luck bro
lifting really cures all, you'll eat better too, trust me

What’s the deal with the throat pain?

Also I can talk to you on discord

Clinics are bullshit

it's 100% psychosomatic(anxiety, whether we want it or not, brain fuck from self imposed starvation)

That’s good to hear. I was thinking that I needed to add more calories to my diet but that clears things up

Since nobody has asked this yet: What is your current height and weight?

5’10 145lbs

Bump

Bumping again

man I wish I had the same problem

how's that anorexic?

damn lol you're fat, lose some weight chubby

Because I developed bradycardia from fasting and malnutrition. I legitimately spent a month in the hospital

Anorexics often aren’t holocaust skinny. Op is just regular skinny

>falling for the fasting meme
you deserved it

You do not need to fucking see eating as some sort of excitement or highlight to your day, holy fuck. You just need to get an urge to eat. once you have that, just fucking eat.
It's basic discipline. make a schedule, abide by it.

I starved myself for 6 months with 5000cal a week and lost a shitload of weight. Sure it was fun for like the first fast and the results were always exciting. But I lost all emotion towards eating. it was just something I did at a certain time and a certain amount.
No one here can help you listen to yourself. It is up to you to tell yourself what to do, and it is up to you to follow it.
Lmfao what the fuck.

OP HERE

looked it up and my throat pain might be acid reflux so I took an entire bottle of tums.

Eat more you fucking faggot. Try eating nothing but meat and low carb animal products for one month. Eat as much as you want as often as you want. It will correct any weight and body composition issues you might have. You will gain weight if skinny and lose fat if fat.

Why should I eat more than 1700 calories

what was your resting heartrate?

You're a recovering anorexic, only eating 1700 calls a day, constantly thinking about food, and you still want to know why you should eat more? I already told you how you can eat as much as you want without getting getting fat. If that isn't good enough then disregard my advice and just fucking kill yourself you spoiled fucking delusional retard. Anorexia isn't real, it's a first world problem imagine by spoiled, childish attention whores who want to feel sorry for themselves. If you ever had to work or struggle for anything important in your god damn life you'd realize what a fucking idiot you've been and how fake your "illness" is.

Now after refeeding it’s 50-70 but it got as low as 27

If you eat 5000 calories of steak you’ll gain weight

I'm 45-60 just sitting at work. bud 27 is kinda lowe

Yeah it hasn’t been that low for a while, that’s the worst it got and it took a month of hospitalization to get it back up to 45

Actually just got checked for GERD by a doctor and am getting prescribed antacid

Attached: 4EDF246B-9978-4DBA-8370-29B59B1C2E93.jpg (1125x627, 203K)

Got the perfect solution for you then
Between meals, deepthroat some huge cocks, the bigger the better
That will ease up the feeling