Bros what the fuck do i do

bros what the fuck do i do
my fucking cat died
i need lifts for this major feel fuck this shit

Attached: 1567549700557.jpg (667x690, 49K)

do cat backs

Attached: Cat_Back_Stretches1.png (540x360, 39K)

Attached: 1567050706831.jpg (712x671, 30K)

This

Become your cat OP

Sorry bro, I hope you find peace with the iron

Attached: 0258.jpg (480x360, 19K)

F

Attached: 1565913146377.jpg (597x596, 57K)

Give kitty kitty a proper funeral burry it in the woods so it can go back with mother nature

Nyan nyan :33

I threw him out to trash already

have you ever considered dying in a house fire?

Yes, why do you ask?

RIP LIL BUD

OP IMA DO 5 EXTRA REPS FOR YOUR LIL CHAD AIGHT?

YOUR LIL GUY WILL BLESS YOU WITH EXTRA GAINS FROM THA AFTERLIFE MY MAN, GOTTA GET BIG FOR YA BOY

WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT BRUH, RIP LIL CHAMPION WE GONNA LIFT YOU TO HEAVEN

Attached: 1564519083031.png (719x717, 401K)

fuck bros thanks alot feels are hitting hard right now

F, get them a nice place in the pet cemetery.

F

f
I'm sorry user. I lost my kitty two months ago. do some cardio or HIIT. it's good for the dopamine and the soul

Attached: 1558117185028.webm (480x480, 1.57M)

I've always felt like squats are the exercise that respond best to my anger. Ohp and bench have a pretty hard ceiling for me, and deadlift I'm too afraid of snapping shit if I try to go extra hard. But on squats, I always have a few more reps when I'm pissed off.
I love my cat dearly. I am sorry.

I can relate bro. Lost two cats within a month. She was 16 I woke up and she passed away in her sleep. She had cancer. My other cat had a tumor causing her seizures. And she can’t walk so we put her down. Shit is rough man. I’ve been doing nothing but core to take away the emotional pain with physical soreness. I wish you the best and for your little fur ball.

Attached: B4470536-E448-4971-9723-AB0633765C9D.jpg (1080x1165, 182K)

buy a new one and kill it while looking deep inside its eyes. you will feel like the god almighty himself and won't care about some soulless creatures life.

they pass away before you, that's why I don't have pets anymore

For me, getting rid of stress and negative shit is done bench pressing. I'm really sorry, OP.

deadlifts

I completely understand how you feel OP, my betta fish died months ago so I know how it feels to deal with losing close pets.

Eat him, that way he'll be forever with you, in your gains

should have bought an alpha fish

F

Deadlift for him

Lift the pain away.

I got into weightlifting and running because of all the pent up rage I feel inside every day. When my mom killed herself and a few of my friends died in car wrecks and killed themselves, I couldn’t handle it. I put holes in walls, I knocked out my windshield and screamed bloody murder all the time until I finally just ran away my problems. I’m still angry. I’m still sad. But after a long hard session, I don’t have the energy to take my rage out on things.

did he became bread

Fuck dude... My cat is getting old now, and i cant stomach the though of it dying.
I have always wanted to have 3 cats, but no one can ever replace my current cat. I just dont think i can love any cat to the extent that i love my current one.

I would give away my years to let my cat grow as old as me, without doubt.

Just breathe user, deep inhales long exhales. Loss is hard and only time will heal your broken heart. Until then focus on your breathing until you feel like you can lift, then focus on your lifts, then remember your kitty fondly and when you think of him and crie, crie tears of happiness and remember the good times you shared.

cat died of saddle thrombus a couple months ago, best friend for 11 years. still hurts

He'll be there for you, waiting until that faithful day

Attached: cats_stretching.jpg (1052x1052, 335K)

thanks alot anons im going on a bike ride now and ill go extra far for her

Attached: 1568308603782.jpg (720x405, 75K)

begone shitskin

max deadlift x death

Use your feels to activate THE MINDSET

Attached: CC9E00D2-7C01-48B7-8221-57E32EC2BAC2.jpg (324x632, 277K)

Fuck man I’m sorry to hear that

found cat in the trash and it had like a week, now it’s almost 3yr old i would fucking die if something happend to her, it’s literally the only family i have left (that i love

Attached: D981684E-8161-4541-8FFD-C52C25A20E42.jpg (2448x3264, 1.73M)

it will always be with you, we are part of the same thing, the universe is ourselves, our energy, she will never left but transform into your sorroundings, you and me we are the shape of the universe

>mom killed herself

Fucking hell. Why

Sorry for your loss user. I love you.