A woman told she was "too big" to join a personal trainer's bootcamp has been inundated with messages of support

>A woman told she was "too big" to join a personal trainer's bootcamp has been inundated with messages of support.

>Gary Randall, who calls himself Buffmaster, told Lisa Parratt, 33, she was "way to [sic] heavy" and he would only help her if she lost five stone first.

>Ms Parratt, from Leicestershire, who weighs 25 stone, said she was so upset that she started crying and collapsed.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-49674854

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-12 at 19.57.52.png (1312x1158, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsfeeds.media/personal-trainer-leaves-25-stone-woman-in-tears-after-telling-her-she-is-too-big-to-join-boot-camp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fat cunt

>measuring weight in stones
fucking bongs

maybe if she spent more time collapsed on the floor instead of eating hostess cakes, she wouldn't have this problem

>Buffmaster

Post body

tells her she is too big atm for his classes and she should do her own thing for 6 months and aim to lose 5 stone. so she starts to cry because he didn't accept her for how she is.

he gave her an answer she didn't like. if anything people should recognize he didn't do what 90% of shit trainers would do and just take her money and let her do fuck all.

How the fuck is this news.

>Fat bitch cries after being told shes a fat bitch
what in the actual fuck, how has the bbc gotten this bad

>someone said something mean, so naturally she fell to the ground and started screaming and crying
Yep. Totally normal

dafuck is a stone

>stones
what the fuck does that even mean

An old imperial measurement
1 stone is 14 pounds.

plyo will fuck a fat chick's knees up faster than me with your mum.

based britbong

Wasnt even mean, all he said was that she was too big to do the excerises at the boot camp.

Lol this

lol this is Buffmaster.

newsfeeds.media/personal-trainer-leaves-25-stone-woman-in-tears-after-telling-her-she-is-too-big-to-join-boot-camp/

Attached: buffmaster.jpg (634x754, 134K)

It's very easy to injure yourself accidentally if you're just starting out, especially if you're fat.

He was trying to help her and she pitched a fit like a little kid.

>doesn't show her body
>see she weights 350 lbs
well that explains it

Attached: pepel.png (548x512, 544K)

You know its bad when even just a face pic reveals shes a fucking huge bitch

is that large dog or is he just small

overcompensating manlet of peace

25 stone is 350 lbs/ 160 kg btw

both

Attached: 1565787142496.jpg (750x1283, 290K)

>wears a bra to a brunch to get attention since she's a fatass

This dude did nothing wrong. Fuck fatties.

an then you look at yourself in the mirror and cry

>get told she'll hurt herself trying to do his classes at her current weight
>fucking collapse and start crying at 33 y/o
women were a fucking mistake.

>And I vow to never attempt to restrain my gluttony or practice any sort of self-discipline at all
wow so brave.

>she was so upset that she started crying and collapsed.

Are we sure she didn't collapse because she's 350 lbs?

>she was so upset that she started crying and collapsed.
Basically what the BBC is trying to imply here is "because she's an emotional child and had a tantrum, she's in the right."

I actually agree with her I think you guys aren't seeing the big picture here he should have given her some things to do and told her to take it easy it was probably a big step for her to go along to that class. I've got no time for obese people making excuses and in this instance she showed up to the class so he should have tried to help her

>he should have given her some things to do
He told her to lose 5 stones and then come back.

He probably did do that. She probably still felt offended and spun the narrative to make herself look like a victim. Basic woman behavior.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Attached: 1560801648686.jpg (1078x1666, 483K)

350lbs! Talk about a bulk!

> you guys aren't seeing the big picture here

Jesus the bitch's face barely fits in the camera frame, of course we can't see the big picture

dhel

Thanks retard. From one autistic measurement to another

>All her happiness is in food.
That is so sad it hurts a bit.

He's nit wrong. Working out too hard too fast is dangerous, especially when you are a fatty. What is the point for a morbidly obese cunt to do bootcamp/crossfit shit, that goes hard on ankles and ligaments? First off she should get her diet right, so paying a bootcamp PT would be a wate of money...

Also he looks better than 95% of Jow Forums.

>Mr Kartal said it is not possible to be too big for bootcamp.
what a fucking opportunist simp

We weigh almost everything in grams and kilos, apart from people. We still weigh them in stone. Same with most measurements, everything is metric apart from distance which we still use miles for.

We're an old country, let us have our old-man ways.

If you dont like it, just google it faggot , the question was "what is a stone"

not what does a stone weigh

>wine, pizza, and laughs
Woooooowwwww holy shit, so unique and interesting, I want to get to know her more

Food, and tanning, and wearing gaudy Gyaru tier makeup. From all this we can understand she's a brainlet of the highest order
I hate women so damn much, only my mother is wholesome and pure.

Call me a pleb but if I'm gonna drink something with pizza it's gonna be ice cold coca cola, not alky. It just tastes better.

based and mompilled.

being fat lazy whore is truly the thinking woman’s lifestyle choice

>A woman told she was "too big" to join a personal trainer's bootcamp has been inundated with messages of support.
>At the time, the visibly shocked woman replied "for you" and proceeded to crash an aircraft with no survivors

Attached: heh.jpg (317x265, 20K)

Probably a better way to word his response.

But I can understand why...some of those bootcamps will snap your shit up at a healthy weight, nevertheless 200lbs overweight.

Was losing weight part of your plan?

Keep in mind he's probably flexing as hard as possible for this pic and his dog still mogs him

Of course.

pleb

tbf that's a thicc fucking doggo. Also that's the guy that told her she was too big, not the faggot that swooped in for publicity and said

Underrated