Why do niggers always skip leg day...

Why do niggers always skip leg day? Seriously all they do is hog barbells and chest press machines while neglecting their twig kfc legs
Are they just that determined to impress white women

Attached: 1-242.jpg (654x368, 137K)

Simply put, they are just lazy and scared to test limits.

Is this still even a thing? I can't remember the last time i actually saw a guy with chicken legs.

yeah because athletes are only white and chinese

residual scarring from their father's running out on them

What are you trying to say? We're not talking usain bolt we're talking about your average gym nigga

Fuck you bitch, I sprint with a fucking 100lb tire sled across a football field, do 50 jump squats and then churn out heavy kettlebell front squats till faliure while some middle aged white douchebag vomits a slimy trail of faliure attempting a 20 minute mile run on the track.

I probably push my limits more than any fuck on here and it sure as hell ain't to get a white woman. I want to become a force of fucking nature that'd make a navy seal look like a kitten because that means power and power means freedom.

Attached: lion-hunting-5.jpg (400x321, 30K)

Ok nice LARP faggot
Literally no nigger talks like this

>the Chad nigger brosplit Vs the Virgin cumskin SS

Imagine unironically being nonwhite.

monkeys cant be chads, nigger.

average people are disgusting fat asses no matter what their race is

Maybe in your fucking country paco, speak for yourself

Chad enough to plough white bitches, Peter.

Attached: 1568204021812.png (720x1280, 457K)

>He thinks the average amerimutt is not a degenerate fat sack of shit

I'm from Europe retard
We don't want anything to do with you beaner scum

>all they do is hog barbells
>neglecting their twig kfc legs
Found the skelly

Post body.

post country

I'm glad I'm a nigger. Although my existence has been hell and suffering its given me the desperation and desire to crush and pursue things beyond the imagination by destroying myself, my ego ,and body then recreating my being into something that transcends the limits of this fucking hellhole of a world.

Even if I'm a nigger. Even If I was a fucking bushmen. I know achieve anything my mind and heart 100% I can find peace beyond peace. Power beyond power. If there's a will theres a way. Pit me against the strongest deadliest retarded Slav warrior in the world, he'd slaughter me but given the opportunity I would dedicate every ounce of my being into overcoming and slaying him. I would sweat, bleed, cry, crawl, and shit myself but I would never give up because at the end of that painful tunnel is a bright bright light of peace that shines so bright it makes me orgasm. I would conquer that fucking slav then I'd conquer more. I'd topple down the foundations of this kingdom of limitation and give everyone the reigns of freedom so everyone could define their total destiny and not be any man's keeper ever fucking again. Not on Jow Forums and not in North Korea. Fuck you all.

Attached: 2efcb2013b54dc393cf2ede53fc2aa77.jpg (561x402, 44K)

based

Honestly based as fuck. God bless you crazy nigga.

Why do incels care about legs so much? You virgins be doing squats like 4 times a week and look like shit while chads like me do a brosplit or PPL (skip legs) and mog the shit out of everyone

t.

Attached: 1238096_509019872524628_1186742413_n.jpg (640x960, 63K)

t. niggerlovers
You calling them based won't change the fact that they still shoot up hoods every night like the animals they are

Extremely based

So? They mostly shoot at each other, so the problem resolves itself.
Besides, crazy nigger is right.

Fuck that shit, I'm individual nigger. I control my impulses. I'm above an animal. I can transcend this world. You hear me you damn archons? I'll get out of here, eventually.

If I listen to you and just concede to my animalism then there's nothing left. Might as well just apply to welfare and fuck ghetto trash until I die from a cocaine overdose. Fuck that, there has to be more. I didnt ask for this, I can only use the tools I've been given.

I look forward to the day when I transcend you so hard it makes my teeth grit.

Attached: qfall2.gif (261x160, 76K)

Europeans don't insult people from other countries using merican insults, mutt

Fuck off spic cunt what the fuck do you know about Europeans
Bow down to us, unholy mutt abomination

Why do 4channers worship black men so much? You guys are fucking homosexuals.

>implying its only niggers

Attached: 20190912_195015.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

>I'm from Europe retard
>imagine being from such an small, irrelevant, backwater shithole that you have to mention your CONTINENT but not your """""country"""""""

>muh power, muh freedom
Tell me Daquan, what freedoms are denied to you that are afforded to whites? And don’t give me any of that institutional racism po-leez brutality bullshit either. Be straight with me. From where I’m sitting, you have a lot more freedom that the average white man. You’re given preference in employment, athletics, education, etc...hell, you can even decide to abandon your children, turn to a life of crime, end up in prison and your people won’t think any less of you, can’t say the same for myself as a wypipo.

i dunno, but im white and skip legs like a motherfucker.

Attached: 1554569027948.jpg (500x750, 103K)

Post body

This
Guaranteed most of these post are from Nazi dyel’s
I’m a Jewish commie and I mog most of Jow Forums

They won’t actually post but I’ll try to paint a picture:
Skinny fat cargo short wearing NEET virgins who squat 2pl8s three times a week and think their baby weight squat Makes them better than others.

Niggers think white people commit crime at the same rates they do, and just get away with it. That's why they're so angry. It never occurs to them that white people just don't drive unregistered cars drunk as much as they do.

Post body

Bitch, I'm not referring to racial victimization bullshit, I'm beyond that. I'm talking about transcending all the limits that constrict and limit you. Proving all the naysayers wrong. Plowing through the impervious wall of bullshit until there's nothing left. No matter what.

Insecurities. Gravity. vulnerability. sickness. incompetence. Mediocrity. Lust. I'm tired of these things plaguing my life. I want shoot beyond it all and find the ultimate paradise, something that could gives true ultimate purpose to existence.

I dont fucking sit around complaining about racial issues all day because I know I could decimate any obstacle in my path if I dedicate myself. I'm not going to complain about how being black limits me financially, Spiritually, mentally, physically, etc. I'm focused on answers and solutions, anything else is waste of time. Fuck that incel bullshit, if theres something you want, GO GET IT! Dont take no for an answer. Endless persistence. This system is built to destroy, I refuse to break.

I want to be like Rick Sanchez, free and independent from the system. No man's keeper.

Attached: tumblr_nzw22yjifq1r9xqnno1_r3_1280_copy_3.jpg (150x188, 13K)