tfw herpes outbreak is starting

> tfw herpes outbreak is starting

Attached: 86651507-ABE4-48EA-A600-ED6014F53DBB.jpg (2097x1574, 544K)

Serves you well for being a degenerate

OH NO NO NO NO

should we tell him, bros?

Can’t see any herpes but your mouth area is still revolting on its own
At least shave, you greasy pig

>tfw born with herpes

Tell you mom or dad that they are sexual degenerates, beat them to death and eat them

>tfw people from weird internet forum tell me to kill my parents and eat them but I'm not sure if its the internet forum or my repressed schizophrenia

Nah ignorance is bliss

>that narrow palate

>XXI century schizoid dyel

Attached: king-krimson.jpg (853x691, 71K)

Tell me what faggot my mouth is sexy

It's whatever you want it to be

Get high lysosomal vitamin C or an intravenuous vitamin C infusion. Buy some super lysine. It cured my herpes.

Same. Thanks, mom.
It subsides greatly as you age and get better at avoiding stress and taking care of your body.
>tfw gave it to a girl once
Feels bad

>cured my herpes
thats not how it works user

Attached: cat33.jpg (637x418, 24K)

op here i got mine by kissing random roasties at clubs

... disgusting.

Attached: 1565362094926.png (653x664, 1002K)

Sounds nasty but I haven't had an outbreak in years. Rub earwax on your lips. Earwax has some anti-viral science shit.

i can't help it my sex drive is through the roof my dick is hard 24/7 i'm lucky i don't have aids i fucked like 100 girls half without condoms most of them are hookups

1x Acyclovir 200mg tablet every 8 hours.

how many strains of HPV you on brah ?

pathetic
i take 400 every 8h since 1.5 years and this shit returns no matter what

i don't know if i have hpv or not i haven't gotten tested for that how can i tell if i have hpv

It always returns.

don't worry user, if she has a certain allele you've only increased her chance of getting alzheimers

user. LISTEN TO ME. CARMEX. FUCKING CARMEX. I haven't had a cold sore since I started using it. I first used it when I had a massive cold sore come out of nowhere, and I grabbed some carmex from a gas station. It was half the size overnight, and negligible in two days. I use it regularly (once or twice a week) and have not had a cold sore since. There's some old fart on youtube talking about how it cured his coldsores for 20 years, JUST DO IT, IT WORKS. And the stuff is cheap as fuck CHEAP AS FUCK user

Looks like forcyde spots not herpes

I thought so too, but I don’t think forcyde spots appear then disappear do they ?

Is this herpes

Attached: BD9E9E54-DABA-4182-87B5-4000BFA317B6.jpg (1567x2087, 608K)

Are you sure they are not just fordyce spots?

Attached: 07D6E7EE-E7EF-4AB2-96AB-48A8AE238C0E.jpg (641x530, 41K)