Why are girls so mean?
Especially the ones that work out

Attached: Wtf.png (1418x790, 1.54M)

Same reason guys are so mean.
Deep-rooted insecurity.

what does this even mean

is she making fun of the guy putting his hand on his hip

they are thots and this was only excuse to make herself new photo

Attached: 5D9A141D-7A15-4AF7-94D4-ED0E5C72C8F1.jpg (927x1455, 324K)

Because all women are evil whores that are given a free pass in whatever they choose to destroy in our society.

Women are literally insecure about everything

Everyone goes mean if you are worshipped for no reason, that's why models are bitches and actors are assholes. They think that they are objectively better than you all the time and become egocentric, thus becoming mean.

It happens to both genders, not just women OP.

exceedingly perfect summation

If you want a gateway into the mind of women, I recommend the "Call her Daddy" podcast
Basically, it's was launched as the first podcast where women will free-talk, completely uncensored, and what do they talk about?
Sucking dick, makeup, sucking dick, girl-drama, sucking dick and trying to impress chad

It makes you realize that, at heart, women are essentially children
They never mature beyond that level

I dare you to listen to five episodes and still think giving women the right to vote was a good idea

Attached: Podcasts.jpg (2048x983, 145K)

It’s hard for a lot of men to understand this because women are so natural narcissistic. She doesn’t care about that what she’s doing to the dude at all. she thought she looked cute making that face and used attacking him as a reason to show it off

seething incel lmfao

guy looks like a fucking goofball and probably has room temp IQ

We live in a fucking society

Attached: 1C6C178B-9C46-4C89-ADB5-29AA3E692D04.gif (300x186, 445K)

>incel likes joe rogan's shit podcast
shocker

If you act like a beta, women feel entitled to stomp on you. Brutal reality but it is what it is.

We're mean too.

You’re either a fat ugly toastier or you need to dilate

Attached: 0273F7BC-E33C-495A-9FE6-67B3CB6F559B.png (693x598, 201K)

>Sucking dick, makeup, sucking dick, girl-drama, sucking dick and trying to impress chad
children have no concept of this

Get a load of this kike

Mental children, stuck in an adults body

Joe Rogan podcast is for

Roastie’s mad (x24)

It's the most popular podcast in the world, tourist retard, a lot of different people enjoy it

A 14-year-old is still a child, and they tend to think about that stuff a lot

you know that Jow Forums meme with that boring inoffensive picture of that scrawny guy in a red shirt and chucks just about getting ready to squat just barely noticing the camera that we all performatively cringe at?

That's what this woman was trying to do to that guy but because she's a woman she just had to show off how cute her eyebrows and the making fun of some "meathead lunk" (perfectly normal guy) as the pretense

Anyone else kinda feel like women are the better sex? They don't waste their time with videogames, they are less violent, they live longer, they are healthier, they are more calm and rational, they have 3x less fatal car accidents per mile driven because they do less risky practices, they are a lot less shallow than men and want emotional support and see sex as an extension of emotions rather than just for the hedonistic physical pleasure, women are higher IQ, women are more prevalent in every top paying, influential field despite being less socially advantaged, women are more conscientious about environmental issues and animal abuse, etc.

Seriously what the fuck do us men even have going for us? Even the strongest men bend the knee for women. We had so many advantages for so many centuries and still the women btfo us so quickly

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 37K)

Remember that thread. One of the few high iq posts in this shithole

Cause you're a pussy

I'll listen to them during cardio, the hatred will fuel me.

I always loved this quote
It explains the female mindset so well

Attached: Dm9pvvFUcAAGfVE.jpg (559x263, 27K)

What is a >100IQ podcast?

Men are doomed to be pussy worshipping betas. The whole fucking purpose of the male organism is to impress the female and fuck her after all

hardcore history

Read The Manipulated Man

A bit of wisdom from back in 2015

Go back. Fucking dumb women lmao Jesus Christ, nobody thinks you are a man. This is a new level of cringe, remember that the population is 60% women and 40% men, 5% of which are gay, lmao. Half of you WILL die alone, so remember that next time you want to virtue signal or feel superior lmao

Attached: 43AC9D8A-E337-4C34-BDF8-DBF028F3FE18.jpg (222x227, 11K)

I disagree partly
Men have achieved, and will keep achieving, things no woman could ever dream of

I do agree that the average man is worse off than the average woman, but as a gender, men are far superior

Imagine being so pompous , that you cannot be entertained by normal people

Hardcore History.

I would actually report that retard to management and have her perma banned from that gym if I were that dude. #notwithoutmyconsentroastie

>episode about japanese war crimes and atrocities
>tiptoes around being offensive cause muh ebil racisms

More people should be doing this.

No. In every area of which greatness can be observed objectively, men win. The greatest X is always a man... always.

He's a gen Xer/borderline boomer, he's pretty open to the redpill despite his faults.

Somebody had a normal childhood. Get out if here you well adjusted co tributor to society.

>They don't waste their time with videogames,
Implying they don't waste their time with other things
>they are less violent,
They are very emotionally violent.
>they live longer, they are healthier,
They live less though.
>they are more calm and rational, they have 3x less fatal car accidents per mile driven because they do less risky practices,
Proving my above point.
>they are a lot less shallow than men
Lmfao. Their standards are literally just "tall".
>and want emotional support and see sex as an extension of emotions
Yeah, so do we.
>rather than just for the hedonistic physical pleasure,
Nah, they do that too.
>women are higher IQ,
Jesus fucking Christ.
>women are more prevalent in every top paying, influential field
Sex sells.
>despite being less socially advantaged,
Your above point doesn't really sound like a disadvantage.
>women are more conscientious about environmental issues and animal abuse, etc.
The fuck they are. They may be the face of the movements for attention, but it's me telling my wife to sort the god damn trash and have the respect to eat the entire chicken wing instead of just the most meaty part.

T. Housebroken Male

The average man is worse than the average woman.

The lowest of the great men is greater than the greatest woman.

Just checked them out and confirmed that women are not people.

Attached: b1965a6.jpg (1403x1902, 277K)

Nice pasta

Shit, I glossed over one.
>they are more calm and rational,
They lose their shit over any little thing and have the decision making processes of a three year given the choice between two pennies or one quarter.
You've either never met one or you are one.

Because it's so taboo to slap some fucking sense into them, they never get any sense slapped into them. They never have to deal with the consequences of their actions because there is an army of S󠀀oy Knights to protect them from those consequences. ESPECIALLY for any woman above a 6.

Children always suck each-others dicks while playing outside. And tend to talk about it alot.

Men built the entire civilization you are living in now

Name?

Based.

>They are more rational
Opinion discarded

>no response from the roastie
Women & soi redditors eternally btfo

Women are petulant children in mind and heart. They want everything given to them and fucking refuse to see the double standards they allow for themselves. For instance, you "cant" call a woman a cunt because its "degrading" but ofcourse they can call men dick, walking atm, etc. They're ignorant and immature. Theyre the niggers of sex, you cant reason with them

Meant to tag &

Attached: A8B11E80-7A16-4EE5-91F9-9B28E4D7F54B.png (516x440, 157K)

reminder that this woman is now 5 years older and is rapidly approaching the wall. she is literally worthless after 30. don’t be angry at thots they have it way worse

That or just plain disgust like fattys or faggotry

That's true though. Women ARE the primary victims of war.

Victims of conflict are defined as non combatants.

Combatants are not victims of war, they are casualties.

If it's just entertainment why act like it's any better than the other?

Matt and Shane's secret podcast

Okay, but men are losing their husbands, fathers, and sons too.

>but men are losing their husbands, fathers, and sons too.
>men are losing their husbands
>men
>husbands

this, every dude/woman with a fulfilling life who accomplishes their goals is always kindhearted and sociable

>Anyone else kinda feel like women are the better sex?
No, and neither are men, sex is just sex. You are not less valuable because you are a male or female.

Quit being an idiot

Asalamalakum brother. Yeah, we got men with husbands here. It's fucking hilarious. They kiss each other and stuff.

That user worded it well, but was there anything remarkable about that observation? I feel like you could intuit that after 5 minutes on social media.

>tag
enjoying your stay?

The History of Rome podcast and Revolutions.

The Grantland NFL podcast with Bill Barnwell and Robert Mayes back when it existed (fuck ESPN for necking longform sports writing and podcasting).

>they are more calm and rational
>they are a lot less shallow than men and want emotional support and see sex as an extension of emotions rather than just for the hedonistic physical pleasure, women are higher IQ, women are more prevalent in every top paying, influential field despite being less socially advantaged, women are more conscientious about environmental issues and animal abuse, etc.
Does anyone actually believe this?

Attached: eebxc7ud4vi31.jpg (802x1190, 146K)

>all those socially inept autists amazed at normal powers of observation

Attached: C3F5EA90-F817-4A2C-9C62-15602FEDC98D.jpg (217x225, 9K)

I’m glad this I’m not the only one who finds this as common knowledge

Trips of truth; these type of posts are usually 80% wording and 20% logic. Hell, the only time I've seen a beautiful display of laconic wit on this site was pic related.

Attached: The Day Fat Acceptance Fucking Died.jpg (1980x3116, 807K)

Based

the only mean ones are the dumb thots that are on their phones constantly. all qts who actually lift are nice.

Joe from Impractical Jokers got jacked!

the dude in converse squatting isnt cringy at all hes just a beginner. the meme is because 75% of fit looks like that

Beta spotted
Bet you eat tyrones cummies that's been leaking out of your girls pussy

Faggot

Attached: Screenshot_228.jpg (600x600, 58K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190912_180530.jpg (1080x802, 222K)

Women are better than men.

I'd probably stroke out or start bleeding from every orifice like that deadlifting guy.

You'd be surprised.

Because it is not socially acceptable to punch them. You see every man has a line. Once you cross this line you get punched in the face. Imagine if you coild cross all the lines all day, and get away with it. After a couple years most people would turn into assholes, just because they can, just like women are.

Because women are brainwashed by western society to be shallow, vain, thoughtless beings. I'm not saying all are like this, or even most, but there's definitely a sizable portion who fall for it. The issue with women who workout is that they are typically the ones who fell for the brainwashing. They are motivated by their vanity and shallowness into pursuing a fit lifestyle, and they project that vain and shallow worldview onto everyone and everything around them.

A lot of you men are guilty of the same bullshit, especially in the gym. In my opinion, you should all be rounded up and thrown into a gas chamber.

>t.coping roastie who relies on men to exist

What is this delusion?

You guys are both completely correct, but remember that observation is very common knowledge for anyone with
>slightest bit of common sense
>any experience around women
Now if I could think of 2 demographics that the average fitizen does not qualify for, they would be it. The bar is low around here unfortunately.

i refuse to accept social media hoe behaviour patterns as "normal" or something worth spending any amount of time trying to understand. then again, i don't make threads about it on, uhh, Taiwanese ear wax collectors' forums.

>cheating
I have a question and this is important..
what does that mean?
like cheating on the guys part or her part?

doesnt matter who does it. It's bad

>Because women are brainwashed by western society to be shallow, vain, thoughtless beings.

Their not brainwashed, it's just the consequence of having high estrogen and low testosterone and they way this hormonal milieu affects the brain, psychology and personality. Men's brains are wired differently, it all starts in the womb where a short surge of testosterone first masculinizes the brain. The brain is further masculinized during puberty.

I live in a conservative eastern society and all the women have a billion selfies on their phone and 5000 facebook "friends" and all they care about is shopping.

>Their
*They're

Reading books.

Attached: 1505635148423.png (296x475, 161K)

All the times I've seen this image, I always thought the guy was wearing an earpiece with a microphone
I only just realized its the bar in the background, I'm retarded
Also whats wrong with his stance? He's just standing there

Much smarter people than you talk on that podcast desu