What's wrong with Germans?

Attached: duisburg.jpg (1500x844, 193K)

„Germans“
Germany is Full of Turks Arabs and Niggers.

Hitler lost, what's the point anymore?

naturally primitive creatures living in a dystopian society where their lives are so shit there is absolutely no motive to treat others the way you would like to be treated

The gym I go to is mostly white Germans and sadly they almost never rerack. Couples and women are notorious offenders, followed by white zoomers.

Attached: sick-rerack-brah.jpg (1080x1080, 187K)

All non-soys got wiped out nearly 75 years ago.

Did you know that the Russian wiped out the 6th Army, and only 5.000 of the 300.000 men made it home?

Apparently it was really common to see groups of widowers travelling together after the war. Sad.

They are completely pussyfied. It's actually considered "rude" to approach someone who doesn't rerack to ask them to rerack in Germany. Nevermind the retard shitting up the place, it's like highly offensive to invade their personal space.

Attached: 11939424_462605327233444_1605860988_n.jpg (1080x1080, 176K)

They are simply horrible people
I know the holocaust is getting a redux lately and is the coolest new meme, but it should never be forgotten that most things associated with Germany throughout history are terrible

nigga where in germany do you go to the fucking gym?
all non soys were whiped out in europe befor the industrial revolutuion. executions dropped europs murder rate 15 fold

Attached: 1568306721818.jpg (518x767, 83K)

Hitler did more to kill off the white race than anyone else top kek
Guess he really didn’t do anything wrong

>Duisburg

Welches Studio?

I don't go there, but that's Mcfit Duisburg-Hochfeld.

Gruss aus Köln. Yes I know full of Turks, but white Germs still the majority at my gym and shitting it up all the time reeee.

>moaning about have to pick up weights
Isn't that why you're at the gym?

From my experience, Germans are horribly self-centered people. They don't rerack the weights simply because they are done with them. It doesn't matter to them whether someone else needs the weights and whether it would be convenient to find them at the rack. That's not their problem.

>living in a dystopian society where their lives are so shit there is absolutely no motive to treat others the way you would like to be treated

As a German I can confirm this part.

Attached: 70d2ed941ae852cd.jpg (346x400, 21K)

Individualistic is the term you're looking for.

He was a horrible, horrible retard when it came to warfare and strategy. Should never been supreme commander.

No, individualism has basic concern for other people.

history kek

I live in Germany and go to a FIt One and it's the same shit. I used to tell people to fucking clean their weights up. But now I've given up and just keep to myself.

I still like the gym because they have racks and platforms and 99% of the time there is always one free for me. All the retards just do meme dumbbell work and roids and hardly anyone squats or deadlifts heavy

>But now I've given up and just keep to myself.

What about staff? Don't they do anything at all?

Got to be honest here 90% of them are white dyel zoomers

Yes they clean up the weights at the end of the day and it starts again the next day.

It's just a fkin joke that I manage to clean up my 6p8 diddlydoo while the guy next to me leaves 60kg on the bar after he's done.

anglo cope
Germans arent innocent in any way shape or form but they are by far the better and more preferable foreign conqueror.
>t. twice in the last century

We've been americanised in the last 70 years, and even then french autism still sparks every so often.
Unlike americans who are content with their mcdo and supermarket scooters.

No I mean, staff don’t tell these idiots to rerack at all? They probably lack guts to do so.

I've seen them try twice over a year. The reception is downstairs, lfiting area is upstairs. They only see if they walk by and most of the staff are 60kg 18 year old kids.

I thought Germany was first world, best of Europe. What the fuck is this nigger behaviour.

Why do stormcucks always scapegoat others lol? You faggots can never accept your own fault.

Right... the FRENCH autism...

As someone who travels a lot for work, even the best and worst have things that surprise you. Bolivia is a corrupt shithole full of lazy and stupid people. Yet I was constantly surprised that despite the infrastructure being outdated, their public transportation was cheap, well organized and clean.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t krauts also notoriously efficient? Seems like reracking weights is more efficient for everyone than leaving them lying around like a dick. They don’t do that with their recycling, so why do it with weights?

Yes and no. It's an efficient use of the body's resources not to rerack weights.

Germans, yes the white ones, are emotionless fucking ants. They're dangerous and sociopathic no matter what.