Based or cringe?

Attached: tank top.jpg (385x399, 15K)

Baste

>lifting for a few years
>look like a lift, look decent, look really good to non lifters
>wear a tank top to the gym for the first time ever the other day
>felt self conscious as fuck
>look godly in the mirrors with that mid workout pump though
I would lean towards cringe. It felt try-hard, like I thought I looked like I lift. Which I dont like, when in reality i just didnt have any clean tshirts. So in short, I'd rather "hide my power level" as the old Jow Forums cringe saying goes.

Attached: bxhxh.gif (237x194, 535K)

cringebased and cringepilled

based but only if you look like pic related

They're your only hope if you stay lean and avoid gear.

why should you give a fuck? It's fucking comfy and you get to see your progress better.

Cringe.
Dudes complain about the way gym thots dress, then in the same breath turn around and wear shit like tanks and cutoffs.
It’s kind of okay if you’re muscular and lean enough to pull it off but 90% of guys wearing that shit are flabby bloatlords who i laugh at as they walk past.

Cringe
I’ve had women tell me they can’t even stand buff guys in tank tops; it’s just a sign of being a cock, sry brehs

I've tried both tank tops and normal t shirts for a while and I unironically got more eye contact/mires from girls with a normal t-shirt.

tank top might be too intimidatin/douchey

cringe and insecure pilled

Its all i wear. But you have to be buff as hell to pull it off. When you get to a certain size you can walk around naked and it looks normal

>Dudes complain about the way gym thots dress
You're a literal faggot

Attached: 1567481080961s.jpg (107x125, 2K)

>I’ve had women tell me

Ive had women tell me the same thing. Then they sucked my dick. I wear tank tops.

Based

basically just showing off without being topless. fucking ladies

based if chad
cringe if not

insecure, skinnyfat virgins.
I'd absolutely wear tank tops if I actually looked good enough to wear them.

>listening to the opinion of women, ever, about anything

Attached: C5AF2B57-3AB9-4F54-9EC8-0C7BD198BAE7.jpg (250x239, 40K)

I'm not skinnyfat, I just dont like tanks.

Attached: PhotoGrid_1559303944845.jpg (2048x3580, 1.34M)

I wear them when it’s 90 degrees plus. 70-80 I rock a shirt

hey retards

you don't have to give a fuck what anyone thinks. you're kings.

0x2=0

> t. handholdless virgin

I wear them at the gym because they're not as warm as t-shirts. I'm not even toned or that strong either, only been going for like 6 months.

my gym doesn't have ac so it doesn't matter, I'm going to wear them

im a skinnyfag and i wear tank tops, bite me.

I was there getting MY dick sucked (wearing a full suit (naturally)), and that was just a twink in a dress, sry breh

this is so true. lots of guys on grindr wear this to show off on their profile. Ripped guys look cute af but the fatties look disgusting and the skellymodes look ghoulish

Krundge and you get to be called dyel live on action

Attached: krundge.png (649x477, 1.18M)

I use them often when it's sunny cause fuck clothes cucking me out of delicious sunlight. There's few things I enjoy more than the sun in my skin.
I got skinny arms but still get mired tho cause anyone moderately fit looks better than pretty much anyone you see on the street or at university. Wouldnt wear one to a classroom or at night tho.

I only wear a cut off to the gym because I like the extra airflow and it prevents me from overheating. Probably look like Geodude because I'm 5'7 165 lbs 395/270/485 s/b/d

I look good in them so I wear them.

u look like u cant even bench 2 plate lol. ps also why not try to get above 180 cm?

Depends on the cut of the tanktop and how good you look in it, honestly. I think exposed nipples is pretty cringe, though. Sleeveless tees are ultimate cringe.

>caring about what people think
>caring about what anonymous people you will never meet on the fitness board of a popular anime imageboard website known as Jow Forums think

truly the most unbased and cringiest shit of all

>he writes like a women

Pretty gay 2bh, even if you’re jacked.
Just wear a fitted T-shirt or you’ll look like a gymshark-wearing fuckboy.

Who the fuck complains about gym thots?

Imagine being like all you faggots from a cold climate who don't think this is entirely normal. Cringe.

People who actually go to the gym, not just shitpost on Jow Forums.

Post body

Pic related is based. The kind that are just a t-shirt minus sleeves are cringe.

Wearing them as a powersharter is cringe. Wearing them while lean is based.

Not even the guy you responded to, but I look (significantly) smaller than him and can bench 260#.

I wear nothing but tank tops. Shirts feel to tight on me and I want to rip that shit off

Mirin' dude don't listen to that other pathetic incel

Ngmi

I only wear tank tops. I also tuck them into my gym shorts. Been doing this since day one.

I wear my tanks to the gym because my country is too cold to wear them anywhere else

Who cares what gym people think anyway lol

Attached: giphy (6).gif (500x248, 962K)

they are confy, cheap and make lifting easier.
If you care what other people may think about you ussing them, then you're a faggot

Attached: wgimxlypchy11.jpg (976x741, 165K)

>a women
I have a feeling you don't know too much about writing desu

only acceptable if you can see your bicep veins without a pump

I lift to unlock zanier and zanier tank tops. Once I hit 3x5 2 plate bench, I want to get the monkey shirt

Based. I dress like a whore at the gym with old school basketball shorts that are way too small. But it allows me to move around a lot more.

Absolutely based and zanypilled bro

Recently I unlocked Hawaiian Vacation Bro and I got to say I’m loving it.

Only based if they have sorority letters on them

Attached: dg tank.png (912x927, 293K)

Frankly, if you've worked hard enough for your physique, you're going to wear one of these to show it off, I get mired and complimented a fair amount when wearing one, I bet everyone saying they're "cringe" is fat, yeah they look cringe and bad in you because you look shit in it bro, should've worked harder and put the fried chicken down

tank tops are comfy and its hot as fuck out
ur beta if ur scared to look douchey, esp when its 90F out

Tanks are comfy as fuck. Stringers still seem dumb to me, but you do you.

Nah im just not a thirsty idiot like you who pedestalizes women
Bitches need to learn how to dress. This is a public area not your skintight bedroom fetish play

based and greekpilled
>DG
patrician taste on top of that

tanks because sweat and I dont like chafing on my arms

Based only If S-Class tier. Otherwise cringe

Attached: latest.png (417x600, 253K)

t-thank you king

>dick garage
nice

>based
>cringe
Are you niggers really too insecure to communicate with anything other than EPIC MEME WORDS

>feeling self conscious
>ever
Bro that's fucking cringier than any tank top. You said it yourself, you look like you lift. Wear what you fucking want if you look good, because only someone more attractive than you can talk shit about it with impunity. Wear a tank, wear ranger shorts, wear a fucking crop top if you're Jow Forums dude. If you have a nice bod, you earned the right to wear what you fuckin want.

Who is complaining? Is it the fags again? Is it the fat manlets? How many times do we have to teach them this lesson?!

Attached: 7286CBDB-0A76-46B1-946D-2850FA216236.jpg (720x870, 73K)

Based as fuck

Attached: 2345A06A-A26B-4FBF-B22D-3D842813280E.jpg (450x450, 29K)

>I just dont like tanks.
Shame.

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

Well, I keep tearing the sleeves of my T-shirts when I wear them to the gym, so cut offs and tanks just make more sense. Fuck what other people think lmao

Post body

The only thing that really matters is how much they show. I think stringers are always cringe even if you're shredded as fuark. Anyone can wear a regular tank top. I started wearing them as soon as I wasn't fat anymore.

It's just a legitimately comfy shirt thats good for physical activities and when its hot out. Don't think too much about it.

youre a cock lol. she's telling u about what she likes and doesn't like and youre sitting there listening. i bet she tells you about how hard chad fucked her last night and you sit there and listen to that too.

You'd look good in a tank you dumb fuck. You're wasting mirin time because of this shit.

Lol why wouldn’t you just assume I’m talking to women I’m not fucking?

very cringe.
Ngmi

Depends where you're wearing them.
If I'm going out fishing with the boys and it's hotter than all fuck I'm gonna wear a tank or go shirtless.
If I'm on a run I'm gonna wear a tank or go shirtless.
If I'm just going around running errands and I'm more or less just going between an air conditioned car and an air conditioned building then I'm probably not going to wear one.
At the gym I'm going to wear one and I'm gonna pair it with some silkies because the combination keeps me the coolest so I'm not sweating everywhere and grabbing a drink of water every 5 minutes.
Not wearing one and being uncomfortably warm all day so random fat fucks on the street don't judge you is cringe.

Incredibly based

Attached: Tank Top Girl.jpg (1068x517, 39K)

LMAO what, I bench 295 lb and don't look like that guy. You are beyond delusional mate.