Do your cardio fatass. don't worry fatty it actually elevates your mood too so it's actually fun

Do your cardio fatass. don't worry fatty it actually elevates your mood too so it's actually fun.

Attached: cardio-builds-muscle-main_0.jpg (1188x1028, 272K)

dont tell me what to do, nerd

>running with thumb-ups
NGMI

I'll enjoy a longer and happier life than you fatty.

running while being fat isn't good for the knees, swimming or cycling should be the first option to lose some weight and then go on to running.

not to mention running is the most boring cardio. Swimming is so much better.

Satan dislikes thumb-ups, what a surprise..
>thumbsupjesus.jpeg

>don't worry fatty it actually elevates your mood too so it's actually fun.
I've been running 3.5 miles every day for the past 2.5 weeks and not once has it elevated my mood.

I used to hate running but I live in a city full of hills and love it now. I go high intensity for ten to twenty minutes uphill and then just glide down the slope while gazing at the sea. What a beautiful sport.

Mega Satan has spoken

Working out is the only thing that makes me not want to kms myself, so yes, I think I'll add running to my regimen

i used to hate running with a passion, especially after getting out of the military where i was forced to do it all the time. but after seeing some user recommend couch to 5k I've been enjoying it again, running intervals and for time is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more enjoyable than just going by distance, now I actually look forward to jogging around my local crackheads because I push the pace based on how I'm feeling.

How do i run without fucking up my joints?

dont be fat and have good form (aka your midfoot should strike the ground first, not your heel)

Completed C25K and now started B210K, running becomes fun when you get good at it, ran 7km today and it was really enjoyable.

Helps a lot with cutting weight too.

How do you get good at cardio?
>inb4 do moar cardio
I'm also fat.

Too boring. I'll jump rope for 15 mins after I train, but that's all you're getting from me.

Id rather be a fatass than destroy my tendons and ligaments

doing c25k now... noticed it suddenly turns into 20+ minute runs. any issues with that?

when i run my gut flops up and down and smacks against my thighs its really uncomfortable

checked

but that's how you destroy your tendons and ligaments, by being a fatass

Attached: 1507485223482s.jpg (243x250, 5K)

Fuck no. Swimming you’re just staring at the bottom of the pool. Running you can listen to music, have the wind fly past you, and see interesting things around you. Running is also the most useful cardio if you play any sports with friends or just need to run to class or some shit.

based

>pool virgins vs open sea chads
nothing better than swimming at 7 AM, with the sun rissing, birds flying and cardiobunnies looking at you.

Attached: Open-water-swimming_hero.jpg (1400x515, 150K)

literally just did my first 20+ minute run

Had absolutely no problems. I eased up on the speed at the beginning because it would've been the longest time I ever ran, but I could go at my normal pace with no trouble,

Gotta pinch that paper nahwahtimsayin?

15:30 open water mile here what's up Chad

plus it's the most valuable thing in terms of sports and also survival

Enjoy being eaten by sharks, prick.

>a running ad picture finally with mid-step
holy shit it's biblical times
no more shitty heel strike pictures of running shoe ads

it's happening!

the fucking cope

Attached: W8UpAjh.gif (300x228, 1.64M)

yea but if i swim I can conquer my ultimate fear of drowning in a situation where I could have lived if i was a better swimmer

You won't ever get that much pussy so can give.

>not to mention running is the most boring cardio. Swimming is so much better.

Nibba, what?

Running:
>can listen to music/podcasts/audiobooks
>can be done at all kinds of locations such as parks, mountains, river banks, stadiums
>you get that sense of speed, like youbare moving, and you are moving fast
>unlimited supply of prime cardiobunnies

Swimming:
>can't entertain yourself with music/podcasts
>your only options are pool or open water, both are as bland as it gets
>much slower than running. even if you pick up the pace, it still feels like you are making progress at a snail's pace
>girls serious about swimming are freaks with huge lats, pecks, and shoulders

How can you even say that swimming is less boring than running. Swimming is the lowest tier cardio in terms of entertainment.

Attached: 0hpk2qr9ffj11.jpg (800x450, 24K)

Did my daily 10k today. Some milf give me a smile and a wave. Feeld good.

Just slow down (a lot). Couch 25k should be about adopting and maintaining proper form. Dont worry about speed just yet.

put down the cupcake user

what earbuds do you use to run with? Im not using headphones cause i dont like how they will shake on my head when running and earbuds always slide out my ear after 5 minutes from the sweat in my ear.

>being this stupid

Everyone's ear is different. You're gonna have to experiment. Airpods/apple earbuds fit me the best. Or you can do what I do and just not run with music at all.

10 kilometers? Wvat was your time? I recently tried 11km and managed to go under one hour, shit was so cash

6'1 215lb here lads
Just started incorporating 45 second sprints into my 4 mile power walk.

I've got pretty good form, I'm landing on the balls of my feet with each stride and I can feel the burn throughout my calves and hams (if i'm going uphill). Used to try jogging when I was heavier (about 250ish) and it killed my hips the next day cause my form was trash.

I keep beating my 4 mile record every week, each time by about 30sec~1min. Used to fucking hate jogging for cardio but as my times are getting better and my form improves, I'm getting no hip pain at all and I'm starting to actually get some satisfaction from it.

>Based and seapilled

I usually run them between 50 and 55 min. They're all easy runs so I'm not really pushing myself to the limit. Wouldnt be able to do it every (work)day otherwise.

if you're worried about destroying tendons and ligaments just take up cycling. you have no excuse you lard ass piece of shit

how do i begin sprinting? which is the cultured mans choice for cardio

I just do calisthenics with short enough rest to make it feel like cardio. I've gotten pretty heavy during this bulk so running is a bad idea, going to finish up the bulk when I hit 1.5/3/4/5 then cut, maybe start running when I get back to 185lbs.

Bros I might have a stress fracture on my 5th metatarsal. I haven't been able to run in over two weeks, its killing me. At least the pain has gone down by a lot

Checked

I like Jaybird X4's. They have a nubbin to keep it in your ear and are still pretty low profile. There are better models too but the X4 was a good mid point.

I can finally start running again after messing up my achilles nearly 2mo ago... can't go for jack shit before I need to walk it for a bit now. Feels so bad. I'm thinking just cutting out my run and doing the HIIT I'd usually do after for longer till I can get a half decent run again.

I won't ruin my gains by running right? Just gotta have an extra glass of milk to offset the calories burned right?

Only do HIIT if you have an aerobic base and strengthened ligaments to support it.

Can't go wrong with 100m dashes.

What's a good running routine to have?
I'm reasonably athletic and I consider myself a pretty good runner (I ran a 40min 10k the other day). But I fall in and out of running regularly. Right now I'm trying to make running a bigger part of my life, I'm trying to make it so that it's something that I actually look forward to in my day. In the past, I think I would push myself too hard, and that made me fall out of it. What are sustainable running routines for you?

If you're a 40min 10k runner you would definitely know about running routines user...

Do HIIT training for a few weeks, itll boost your max Vo2

Running wont ruin gains. You need to reach ultramarathon levels to have it affect you. And then you can offset it by just eating more.

>which is the cultured mans choice for cardio

Ironically, if you only sprint it shows just how uncultured you are.

>40 min 10k
Assuming you're not e-statting you should know more. Find a plan by Pfitz or Higdon to follow. Make your easy runs easy. You shouldn't be exhausted from them no matter how far you go because the pace should be relatively lax.

You answered your own question. Do it more. Do it slowly do it often.

Or he should just do C25K instead of making himself hate running by doing HIIT as an untrained, overweight person. He also shouldn't at all care about what his VO2 max right now given.