Lifting isnt a hobby

>lifting isnt a hobby

Attached: 1558934202577.jpg (728x899, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's not a hobby, it's upkeep for your body
do you call brushing your teeth a hobby?

Nah, if I find something fun I'll call it a hobby. So it's a hobby.

>reading isnt a hobby, its upkeep for your mind

Attached: 1506718222136.png (205x246, 5K)

Reading is a hobby because most people read trash so you're not making any mind gains

you didn't answer the question
do you call tooth-brushing a hobby?

>working on your car isn't a hobby because you clean it too

Attached: 1506794663785.png (747x563, 77K)

Neither is makeup and sucking dick and trolling tinder for thirsty chasers but here you are

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo

>projecting isnt a hobby, its maintenance for your argument

Attached: 1558593658578.jpg (332x326, 23K)

lifting is a hobby.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-12 hobby - Google Search.png (671x359, 14K)

That's why it's a board listed under "Other" instead of "Interests" you fucking retard, what's your point?

Masturbating is a hobby. Actually it's the most masculine and alpha hobby there is.

Attached: 1567224818938.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

kek

>travelling isn't an interest

Attached: 1508665096022.jpg (645x729, 47K)

based

It's not a necessity yet you go to the gym. Cleaning your teeth is a necessity just like shitting is. Anything you do in your free time that relaxes you, makes you autistic about it and isn't a basic human need is a hobby. Cleaning teeth is a necessity but if you go beyond that, take extra care and like researching different ways of how to improve your teeth health, improving their whiteness, reading books about teeth anatomy,etc. makes it a hobby. Then again, average reply to "what's your hobby?" is: "sleeping" so yea...

Changing my tires isn't a hobby, nor is changing my oil. It's upkeep

The evidence is right there retard, I didn't make the board structure. I'm just pointing it out.

Tell it to gookmoot.

>working on cars isnt a hobby, its just upkeep for the car

eeeh I enjoy it though. It brings me happiness during and after. Really even depending on how you look at it you could even consider it art like Arnold did.

Art: the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.

I wouldn't take it quite that far though.

depends on why you lift though
if youre going specifically for a goal then no
but if you just like to lift and just enjoy the experience then yeah it can be considered

It isn't a job either, but it's still all I do

Attached: 1568063570520.png (500x480, 114K)

Lol

its not a hobby

ITS A LIFESTYLE.

Attached: 1567440822745.png (693x601, 247K)

>basketball isn't a hobby, its upkeep for your body

i actually hope you say this to women when they ask you what your hobby is.

You can upkeep your body by living an active life style and eating right. A person lifting may have other goals besides that and weather its hobby or not depends on the person's motivation(s) for lifting.

Like, a person could collect stamps to trade and sell them to make money; in that case its not a hobby since its done strictly for profit. The stamp collector would stop collecting stamps if a more profitable opportunity came.

But if you collect stamps for the sake of having a collection, its a hobby.

If you lift weights for auxiliary goals where weight lifting ins't necessary for the goal :
to get pussy.
to get respect from other men.
to be physically fit enough for X.
for money.
to decompress after work.
Its not a hobby.

If you lift weights for the sake of lifting weights:
I lift heavy thing so I can lift heavier thing till I lift the heaviest thing I can. Then it probably a hobby.

Attached: 1559840959909.png (604x630, 334K)

Haha good one, next youre telling me nofap isnt a hobby

Another great hobby is abstaining from masturbation

based

Attached: 1521011092711.png (511x511, 31K)

It's a small horse or pony dipshit