Which is healthier for you? A juul pod or 2 cigs a day? Not using nicotine isnt an option for reasons I cant discuss

Which is healthier for you? A juul pod or 2 cigs a day? Not using nicotine isnt an option for reasons I cant discuss.
>inb4 not fitness related
The board used to be health and fitness

Attached: 41552544744_2ae2d565c6_o-e1536791053851.jpg (794x529, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4SX9yYVscEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>smoking vs vaping

Might as well just masturbate all day. It’s at least healthier for you.

>(((nicotine)))

just smoke weed you absololute faggot.

inb4 weed is for niggers1!!!1!

I switched to snus, healthier and more discreet than either. 2-3 a day does it for me, so it's cheap too.

juul pods have less carcinogens than cigs, so those I guess

Are you talking a juul pod a day? One juul pod is equal to a whole pack of cigarettes so I’ll let you figure that one out. The only right answer is to just not though.

The juul pod is not only healthier but practically harmless. Nicotine in itself is nothing. Like caffeine.

> Not using nicotine isnt an option for reasons I cant discuss

not gonna make it

Again I have to have a nicotine device for reasons I cant say, if it were up to me I'd throw all that shit away

Probably the juul, but if you really need to poison yourself, might aswell do it with style and go for the cigs.

Just use gum bro. I quit a few months ago and it's great. Cigs->patch->gum

If you're a narc trying to blend in then get newports. If you're trying to impress a girl then roll your own cigarettes.

youtube.com/watch?v=4SX9yYVscEo

tl;dr -> Vaping is healthier, the only risk with vaping is the flavors. I dont think i need to list the risks of smoking tobacco

Attached: 1514907343819.jpg (950x941, 106K)

Yeah but that pod is straight poison and it destroys all your organs. People who jump too much have scaly skin

How about chew some of that nic gum

Attached: 80709E51-3561-4E0F-999D-5ABE1470360A.jpg (750x1000, 81K)

daily reminder that nicotine permanently hardens your arteries regardless of the method of ingestion

Have your company make some chew that looks real and tell your mark you got asthma. We all got health problems, he’ll probably understand.

Yes, but no. Nicotine is considerably more harmful(but all in all relatively fine).

Trick question. Neither provides anything that improves your health so neither is healthier than the other. Cigarettes are more unhealthy though.

>hardens your arteries

I’d love to know just how the fuck you think that happens

I have a juul but never received the buzz from vaping it and idk why. Is nicotine by itself not that addictive? Does it have to to be accompanied by other compounds in tobacco? Because I experienced a larger buzz from trying dip pouches when I was 15.

I also heard vaping some herbal extracts such as rose water are good for you. Don't know how accurate it is.

[citation needed]

>If you're trying to impress a girl then roll your own cigarettes.
how so? not him, but i roll cigarettes and i just look like an unwashed poorfag when i do it

Imagine using tobacco in [$CURRENT_YEAR]
>literally has the same effect as 2 cups of coffee and the buzz is gone in 20 minutes.
>cigarettes make your hands, clothes, breath, car, home, and hair stink.
>causes dozens of diseases
>if you use cigarettes you become completely unfuckable to the 85% of the population that doesn't smoke
and somehow people still get addicted to this shit. It's amazing. nicotine is the ultimate meme drug

Attached: 1538435655294.jpg (358x373, 42K)

some people just love tobacco taste.
i just vape juices extracted from real tobacco leaves (cigars, pipe mixtures..) its perfectly safe aside from the nicotine that like caffeine is not something that you can abuse.. just 6mg/ml for me.
it doesnt stink anything and it doesnt cause any diseases if you arent an idiot amerimutt and vape thc oil extracted by tyrone in his squatted basement or chemical juices imported from china at 2$ for 1 liter.
also my ex gf wasnt a smoker but she liked kissing me after i smoked a cig, but anyway yes, smoking is shit and you should totally vape IF you are a smoker, if not dont do it, its safe and all, but you will develop addiction to the gesture even if not using nicotine and you will look like a total zoomer moron, i mean, whats your opinion on peoples with fake prescription glasses who search for the "nerd" look? that.

why do so many people think that people smoke for a buzz?

>for reasons I cant say
>A.Wants to sound edgy
>B.Guberment
>C."You's a bitch"